Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!* - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

Hyped for Everything. Androgyny's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

Quietly sitting in the back, Jay and Tesla listened with intent to the old Professor. The headsets themselves didn't seem too suspicious, but how much of that Professor's explanation was really true? What if he really was a cold-hearted, malicious man? What if we become permanent test subjects? Jay tried to shut away these thoughts, but they kept reappearing into her head. Meanwhile, Tesla got up and made his way to the headsets. He had never seen such objects before but shrugged away any doubt and picked one up. It was a bit heavy, although that may be because he is a Galvantula. Carefully, Tesla carried the headset to Jay, who gladly received it.

Jay put the headset around her neck and then made her way to the elevator and stood in the back, as far away from everyone as she could. She hated to be around a lot of people, but this was just how it had to be. Tesla crawled up to rest on her head, and together they waited for the others.
    My Fabulous URPG Stats.

My current team of winners~

Please check out my first Roleplay. It would be very nice of you.

Blog Entries

"Don't worry, I, the dashing Eliot Nadel, shall protect you!" Eliot says to Lai, as Ludicolo claps. "So can I play music on these?" He asks the professor.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: HS, the professor left.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

"Get the fuck out my way." Lai replied, shoving her way past Eliot. "C'mon Chickuhn, let's go find something else to play, this is getting boring."

Her Scraggy nodded once in reply, before the two of them left and made their way down the hallways, despite being just told not to do so due to other experiments taking place.

Like they had actually heard. Or cared, for that matter.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Dr. Gormann found himself next to the elevator buttons as the metal box filled. Adjusting his collar, he peered out of the doors at those still outside the lift. There was that foul-mouthed obnoxious girl with the Scraggy, who to Stanislaus' surprise was heading in the exact opposite direction she was told to. Ratje was stood down near the doctor's legs, arms folded as he waited for something to happen.

Back up at the buttons, Gormann was wavering. Something told him that it was an incredibly bad idea to let that girl go that way, but another part of him said, equally reasonably, that the young fellow still out there had it under control. Perhaps more importantly, were they going to wait in here for them to arrive or what?

Blog Entries

"Excuse-me, but we're not allowed back there, Miss." Syrena called after Lai. Raiya trilled.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

The crowded elevator's doors closed with a ding. Elevator music played as it went up a floor.

"You have reached your destination," A disembodied female voice said. "Going back down in one minute."

Cole quickly stepped out of the elevator and into a decently-sized hallway. There were six doors on each side, and each door was plainly marked 1 through 12.

"I'll take number one," Cole said, pulling open the wooden door that looked so strange among the white hallway with a metal floor. He found himself in a somewhat cramped room. There were two other doors that Cole guessed led to a closet and bathroom. He sat down on the sofa and relaxed.

((OOC: Each room has a TV, a bed, a mini-fridge, a small table, a couch, a desk, and a bookshelf. The bathroom has a toilet, sink, and shower.))
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

Syrena carried Raiya into number-two. After a bit, she got bored and decided to go-visiting. Shly, she knocked on the door to number-one
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Cole, who had been reading, opened the door to find Syrena standing in the hall.

"Hello," Cole said, extending a hand. "Come on in. I'm Cole. I saw you in the room, but I don't think I ever heard your name."

Blog Entries

"Syrena Layon." She said shyly. "Some people call me Ren, like the bird in those Animals videogames. This is my Vulpix, Raiya."

"Vul, Vulpix!"

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you," Cole replied, sending out his Zoroark. "This is Illusion, my Zoroark."

"Zoroark!" Hello.

Blog Entries

Syrena smiled. "Hello, Illusion." She shook his paw respectfully.

Blog Entries

"So, are you a trainer or a coordinator?" Cole asked. Illusion walked into the center of the room and used his ability to change what it looked like. First, it was a forest, then a palace, then a restaurant, and it finally settled as a five-star hotel room. Of course, none of it was real, but it was still an impressive trick.

Blog Entries

"A Trainer, but I'm very-intrested in Coordination." Syrena replied, looking-around impressedly ((OOC: Yes, that is-too a word XP))

Blog Entries

"Ah," Cole said. "I've tried, coordinating, but it never really appealed to me or my Pokemon the way battling does."

Cole smiled. "I would ask if you'd like to battle, but there isn't exactly an open space."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast