Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

((OOC: Your first post should be your character arriving in Slateport City.))

Cole leaned against the railing of the ship, eagerly awaiting his arrival in Slateport. He could see the beach clearly now, with all sorts of young kids running around and all sorts of exasperated parents chasing after them.

Cole's Zoroark, Illusion, stood nearby. He'd used his ability to change into a human. Illusion also stared at the beach, most likely at a loss for words. It was larger than most beaches in Unova.

When the ship docked, the captain came up onto the deck.

"How much do I owe you?" Cole asked, reaching for his wallet.

"$200," the captain replied in a gravelly voice.

"Of course," Cole mumbled, pulling out $200 and giving it to the captain. Over the entire journey to get here, Cole had lost $5000. That would mean five days of these weird testings of the strange devices nobody seemed to know anything about.

---

A few minutes later, an exhausted Cole arrived at the lab. It looked more like a warehouse than a laboratory, but the sign was clearly written on the door: Soul inc.

Cole entered and was greeted by an older woman, probably in her late 40s or early 50s. She was lean, with short light brown hair that was turning gray.

"I'm professor Soul's assistant," the woman said. "Come with me to the waiting room."

Cole followed the lady for a minute or two until they entered a room with a plethora of chairs and a front desk.

"Sit," the woman said, gesturing the the chairs. "I'll be i nthe front, waiting for the others to show up."

The woman left and Cole sat in the nearest chair.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

Eliot, meanwhile, was standing on the back of his Ludicolo, Gonzalo, surfing towards Slateport at a great speed. "Goodness, I must look marvelous." He thinks, as he approaches the island, attempting a kind of flip, but failing, and landing on his face, as Gonzalo gracefully landed next to him.
    "I meant to do that." He said to a few children who were watching, then headed to the address on the slip of paper he had copied it down on.
    "Excusez moi, but is this perchance Professor Soul's laboratory?" He asks, knocking on the door, then waltzing in.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Lai had already arrived in Hoenn a couple of days ago, and had reached Slateport much earlier that morning, but was still busy at the market.

"Gahhh, CHICKUHHHN!!! There's just so much awesome stuff here!" Lai howled, dragging her Scraggy all over the market. "We've already bought tons of stuff, but I think we can get one more thing with our well-earned prize money! Which one do you think we should get?" She asked, turning to her Pokemon and showing the two dolls she had picked up from the stall. "The Azurill or the Skitty?"

The Pokemon simply stared at the dolls for practically five minutes, before finally pointing at the blue doll.

"Yeah, good choice! Skitty are waaaayyyy too overrated! This Azurill's a total cutie!" Lai burbled as she paid for the doll, before shoving it in her rucksack and dashing out of the market, her Scraggy practically flying from the speed she was moving at.

"Okay, now we have to head to the lab or whatever! Just another quick method of getting some cash!" She snickered under breath as they reached the lab. Without even considering what she was about to get into, she kicked open the door, yelling: "HELLOOOOOOO? ANYBODY HOOOOOOOME?"
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 3rd June 2011 at 11:22 AM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Dusza had just then arrived at Slateport City, Rotom zooming around him erratically. He had come a long way to get here; Hoenn was quite a ways away from the Johto region, where he had been staying up until this day. Hopefully it would be worth it.

Still, he couldn't help but wonder. Is this the right idea? Would it all be a waste? Who were these people who had created this revolutionary machine? What were their intentions?

He pushed these thoughts aside as he located Soul Inc. It didn't look like the proper building for a laboratory, but Dusza was willing to dismiss it. He noticed a few other trainers also coming towards the building, confirming that he wasn't the only test subject.

"ANCHORS AWAY!" Shouted the old captain. The sound broke trough the noise of wingull and pelipper, and so Erik knew he was now officially in Slateport.
    He was standing against the railing on the stern of the ship, and so only saw the open waters they left behind.

After the ship had docked, Erik was on his merry way off the vessel.
    Slateport was a city he knew well - he had practiced contests there several times, but now he was here for a more businesslike goal.
    He slid his sleeve up to look at his watch, as if to tell the time, but spoke.
    "Dee, would you mind showing me the letter again?" He asked in a pleasant voice.
    The watch moved - which would have looked weird to anyone, seeing steel move, and then suddenly turned into a piece of paper with text written on it.
    Erik read it slowly, ensuring he remembered every detail. At last he came at the final point, the one he needed to know; the adress.
    "Thanks Dee, you can go back to doing whatever now." He said finally. He knew where the place was, in the warehouse district.
    The piece of paper replied by turning into a Chatot, and sitting on Erik's shoulder.
    With that, Erik walked off into the warehouse district to find the labratory.

Blog Entries

"Attention passangers we are now arriving in slateport."A voice echoed through the plane.

"Wonderful."Amber said.

When the plane landed Amber made herself the first off.She had been here once before.She had remembered every inch of it,as she did every area she had been in.She began walking to the address.She was greeted by a women in her late 40's or early 50's.

"Hello.I'm professor Soul's assitant.Come with me to the waiting room."The lady said.

Amber fallowed the lady to the room.There was already another kid or two in the room.

"Sit.I will be waiting for the others."She said.

Blog Entries

The woman opened the door to the lab, looking out at the several people who had accumulated outside.

"Follow me," she said, walking towards the waiting room without looking back to see if the others were following.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Semper stumbled gorggily off the plane, wincing slightly as his feet touched the ground in Slateport. Christ he hated flying. Even in his parent's private jet it was annoying, and that was fully equipped with all kinds of creature comforts. Nonetheless he was here now, he decided, so he best be on his way. He fumbled for his letter for a moment, trying to recall the adress by memory before he resorted to double-checking the piece of paper.

Ah. Supercilious at his side Semper headed in the general direction of the laboratory - though Cilious had to guide him in the right direction a few times. Navigating wasn't exactly his forte. Nevertheless he arrived unharmed, and rather pleased with having made it there (for the most part) unaided.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Dusza followed the assistant, going through the labs. Rotom gazed at the various machinery all around the area, and a grin quickly spread across his face. This place was like a gold mine.

"Rotom, I need to tell you right now," Dusza said without even turning in Rotom's direction. "All of the devices here are off limits. Understand?"

Rotom's grin vanished, and he nodded begrudgingly. Dusza did this quite often, and it was fairly rare that he was actually able to wreak havoc. But his trainer by far had better judgment of the two, so Rotom obliged. Still, he wasn't too happy about it.

Blog Entries

"This place is kinda scary, Chickuhn," Lai whispered to her Scraggy, gesturing to the machinery as they followed the lady. "I get the feeling that we're gonna break something, and end up paying with our precious prize money! Or even worse, not get paid for this experiment-thingie!"

Chickuhn stared at the machinery, before merely chirping once in reply.

"Yeah, let's not go there." Lai nodded in agreement, before returning her focus to where they were heading.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

A brilliant flash of white illuminated the runway as Stanislaus Gormann arrived on the scene, stepping off the plane and down the steps to the hard, warm tarmac. Beside him was an Audino, giving the port an utterly disaffected look. The expression brightened when he saw that it was a seaside town. Beach meant tourists meant suckers.

This was stopped dead by a look from Gormann. "Come on, Ratje. We do not have time for this." he said, and Ratje obliged, following Gormann into Slateport. As an afterthought, he popped on a pair of Audino-sized shades.

The intrepid pair eventually found their way to the Soul research facility. "Is this... It?" the doctor mused to himself, "Is this an excuse for a laboratory? I have a foreboding about this already..." Behind him, unseen, Ratje looked over his shades with a I-told-you-so- look on his face. "Come on, Ratje. And put those shades back... wherever you got them from, please."

Hyped for Everything. Androgyny's Avatar

A strong wind rushed through the forest; the trees swayed violently with the storm. Rain heavily pounded on the ground. Thunder boomed within the dark, cloudy skies; lightning flashed by quickly with it. A group of men were running after a small girl. The girl ran as quickly as she could, hopping over logs and puddles to escape the men. However, a small hole in the ground caught her feet and she fell face-first. The men caught hold of her; she screamed--

Jay woke up. She looked outside the window and saw the beautiful blue sky. One white, fluffy cloud drifted elegantly across it. The water was still, and the ship's gentle humming calmed Jay's nerves. She shuddered at the thought of that dream, but shrugged it off. Her Galvantula, Tesla, was sleeping soundly next to her. She looked out the window again. From what she could tell, they were arriving at Slateport City.

Jay was marveled at the thought of stepping foot on Hoenn land. She had only been in Unova before and never to another region. Hoenn seemed much more tropical and exotic. The ship she was on came to Driftveil City, Jay's hometown, the day before, and was planning to set sail for Hoenn. This was very convenient for Jay, for she had just received a letter inviting her to test a new invention in that region.

The trip on the boat was fairly long and boring, so Jay slept through most of it. Tesla entertained himself by playing a few pranks on the other passengers. One time, he kept shocking a hefty fellow in the back where he couldn't reach.

The boat finally reached the docks and the passengers were told they could leave. Jay and Tesla rushed to get in front of the line and stepped out. Slateport City was beautiful to them. the calming waves, the happy children on the beach, the Wingull cawing; it all created a wonderful tropical environment.

Jay would have checked out everything, but she hated to be late. The lap was just down the street, but still, she hated to be late. She walked briskly to the lab, which looked a bit less like a lab and more like the Ice Storage in Driftveil, a fairly big warehouse. She knocked on the door and was greeted by an aging woman. "Please," she said, "right this way."

Jay was lead to a waiting room where she saw a few other trainers. "Please wait here until the other trainers arrive," the old lady said. Jay looked around the room uncomfortably and sat down with Tesla on the chair farthest from the others.
    My Fabulous URPG Stats.

My current team of winners~

Please check out my first Roleplay. It would be very nice of you.

Blog Entries

Syrena Layson, with her Vulpix, Raiya, in her arms, arrived in Slateport-City, looking-around in wonder. She was a little nervous.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

The woman led in everyone else who had arrived in Slateport, bringing them to the waiting room.

"Professor Soul will be out in a moment," the woman said, and left the room. She closed and locked the door.

What's that supposed to mean? Cole wondered. The only door in the room was the one the woman had just locked.

Just then, a section in the wall that looked like brick slid aside to reveal a well-lit corridor. A tall, gray-eyed man in a lab coat came out of the door marked 12 and entered the room.

"Despite the fact that several people have not arrived," the man began, "we'll have to begin. I'm Professor Soul. Please come with me."

The man gestured to the door marked 48 that was a good distance down the hall. The scientist made sure everyone looked like they would follow and led the way to the room.

Cole followed Professor Soul and entered a somewhat large, square room that had metal floors and metal walls. The room was extremely brightly-lit, and Cole shielded his eyes from the glare off the walls and floor.

In the center of the room were twelve black headsets. Each one looked exactly alike, with no differences whatsoever.

"Everyone please take a headset and put it on," Professor Soul said. "It'll automatically adjust to fit your head."

Cole took the one on the far left putting it on his head. The device immediately tightened slightly. "So what is this thing?" he asked suspiciously.

"This thing," the man replied, "is the machine that will allow you to read your Pokemon's thoughts.

Cole shrugged, trying to test out the headset by speaking into the microphone.

"You'll need to change the frequency for each individual Pokemon," Professor Soul said. "All of that will be explained tomorrow. And I understand that not every headset will be taken, but I'm still hoping everyone else shows up."

Blog Entries

Syrena fiddled with her headset, and Raiya sniffed it curiously. "How is this going to work, Sir?" Syrena asked polietly.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast