Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legends Assault *Privite!* - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legends Assault *Privite!*

I lost the key to my room Locked~girl~xd's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legends Assault *Privite!*

Shade was shocked at the news. *missing? How? This is crazy. I wonder what happened. But for now If they need new heroes...*

"We're your guys. We can save the world in their place if it needs saving. Well once we get training that is."

Wigglytuff got a bit more serious. "We already have one headstrong friend with us. We don't need another. Of course if you are we can still accept another." Shade just stared blankly at Wigglytuff "...Right..."

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legends Assault *Privite!*

"The whole guild needs to work togather to fix this, or at least protect innocents." said Chatot. "For some reason, many of the Legendary Pokemon, crucial to the ballence of nature, are becoming enraged." he said, distraught. "We have no idea why this is happening, just that it is and it could do serious damage." he said. "We have some of our graduates searching for those two, but so far they've found nothing." he said. "But we'll not give up on them."

Swift looked down. "Shade...they're my friends...those two are my friends." he said, clearly upset, he'd been very close to the leader of the two, unknowingly because of his being Grovyle's reincarnation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12