Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up) - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up)

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up)

"Wait, that brings up a good point." said Swift. "If something was actuelly wrong with Palkia and Dialga, then Time and Space would be messed up right now." he said.

Sally nodded. "That's actuelly also a good point, if there's no distortion in time and space, Palkia and Dialga are fine." she said. "Which means whatever took out the others must also be blocking Uxies telepathy from reaching them or them from responding." she continued. "Who knows? Maybe the others made it there but something is stopping them from leaving."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Fox looked at Treasure Town from the hill the Guild Entrance was on. ''Hmm... It doesn't looks like they made groups yet...'' Fox sighed. ''I'm going to clean the Crew Rooms...'' As Fox was cleaning the Crew Rooms, he found Bibarel's Diary. ''What is this? It looks like a diary... Hmm... I know it isn't very appropriate but... Well, i'll just peek at it...'' Fox started reading. ''Whoa... What the... So that's the big deal with those Time Gears... I never knew Bibarel once met the Great Explorers... Interesting... Grovyle? Isn't he the evolved form of Treecko? And he stole the Time Gears? What's going on?'' Fox closed the diary and walked away like nothing ever happened, thinking about what he just read.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

I lost the key to my room Locked~girl~xd's Avatar

Lucario nodded. "That is a good point. But whatever it is we're facing it won't be easy to beat. I suspect a strong Legendary is inside the Hidden Land. We will need to be very prepared for this." He turned to Swift and put a small seed into his hand. "If you're coming with us to the Hidden Land you might need this. It's a reviver seed. If you get knocked out, it glows and revives you back to full energy. They're rare so try not to use it right away. Be careful. For now I'm going to the Guild. I want to go see something..." his voice trailed off as he headed for the Guild.

OOC: In the RP Reviver Seeds are much rarer than in the games. Kecleon shop would sell them for 3000 Poke in game comparison.

Swift looked down at his hand, at the seed. He knew how valuable it was but if it came to it, he'd rather use it to revive his friends than himself. He put it into his pouch. "I'll do anything to protect my friends, no matter what the risk." he said. Even if we're too late, I'll find a way to get Dialga to send us back to save them, I'm not letting my friends die. he thought. Another thing he had in common with Grovyle, his will to succeed in doing what he felt had to be done. He'd fight Dialga if he had to in order to save his friends.

Flare looked around town, he wandered around the Kecleon Shop, he took one last glimpse of the Kagashkahn Storage, and he took a deep breath, "Well, tomorrow is going to be an adventure like no other!" Flare told himself, "I can't believe I'm gonna go to the Hidden Land... well, this will put my training to the test. And I'm more than ready to step up." The confident Quilava smirked in excitement.

"I can't wait for the next day!" He smiled, then he started wandering out of town, "Should I explore one last time?"

I lost the key to my room Locked~girl~xd's Avatar

Lucario had made it back to the Guild. He entered inside and walked to the bottom. He walked into the Guildmaster's room and started searching around. "C'mon c'mon. There has to be something. I need one of his most precious items. Where could...here's something. Wigglytuff told me about this. His Defend Globe. With this Dialga will be able to find Wigglytuf's lost memories. I'm sorry Wigglytuff."He took the item and put in his explorer bag. He sorted the room back out and left. He waled to the room where the Legendary Explorers used to sleep while they were at the guild closed his eyes to practice uing his aura.
    Last edited by Locked~girl~xd; 30th November 2009 at 10:04 PM.

Swift decided to try to find Fox, wanting to live up to his promise to him. He ran quickly through the town till he finally saw Fox and came up to him. "Fox, its me Swift...I want to talk, we got interupted last time."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Wha? Oh, hi Swift. Yeah, we got interrupted. Why were you called anyway?'' Fox asked. ''Has it something to do with the expedition?''

"My uncle Chatot called me." said Swift. "I'm going to Temporal Tower, some of my best friends disappeared there, I have to save them." he said. "...Hey, how would you like to be on a team togather? I promised I'd help you, and that way we'd always be there for each other." he said, reaching into his bag and pulling out a scarf, offering it to him.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Whoa! He's asking if i go with him to Temporal Tower?! I know, it isn't as dangerous as it used to be, but... No... My friends are in danger. I gotta help them! Maybe i will overcome my cowardice...'' Fox thought. He answered:'' Yes, i'll go with you. We have to save our friends.'' WIth that, Fox accepted the offer and grabbed the scarf.

Swift nodded. "Thanks." he said, smiling. "I'll have your back the whole way, you have my word." he promised. "But first we should tell Uncle Chatot and my dad I've got a partner now." he said. "Chatot might be a little harsh but he's always meaning well at heart, trust me, I've lived with him and the Guild my whole life." he said. "Don't let my dad intimadate you ether, he's powerful and all but he's about the nicest guy you'll ever meet, just be nice to him and you'll be fine...oh and sometimes he falls asleep with his eyes open, so if he doesn't respond to you talking, that's probably what happened." he finished. "Ok, lets go tell them we're a team now."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

As they both walked to Treasure Town, Fox thought about WIgglytuff.''Falling asleep with his eyes open? He sounds funny.'' When they reached Treasure Town, It wasn't as crowded as about an hour ago, but there were still many people.

Swift lead up to Wigglytuff and Chatot, which he could do anytime he needed something, being he was basically Wigglytuff's son. "Uncle Chatot, dad, this is Fox, he's my new partner." he said. "And friend." he said, stressing it while looking at Chatot, pretty much pleading 'please don't yell at him!'

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456