Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up) - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up)

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up)

"I'm doing pretty well myself, Wigglytuff. Your training helped me out a bunch during my solo expeditions." Flare smiled, "Chatot, you're still your old Buzz-Kill self I see." He laughed.

I lost the key to my room Locked~girl~xd's Avatar

Lucario then walked towards Flare himself. He wanted to see if Flare was really ready to face what they would be. "So, you think you have what it takes to go to the Hidden Land and face what is waiting there for us?"

Swift looked at the mark. "I was born with it." he said. "Wigglytuff said its a sign of some sort, but no one will tell me what exactly it means." he said. "Part of the reason I want to go to Temporal Tower is Dialga is the Pokemon governing time, its shaped like a Time Gear, so maybe he can tell me."

Sally jumpped up. "I'd very much like to go find Shaymin." she said. "It sounds beutiful." she said. "And I am a higher level Pokemon."

Flare took a look at Lucario, and couldn't believe what he was hearing, he was actually speaking to him! He tried to calm down.

Flare then took a deep breath, "Yes sir, I'm ready to face all the challenges that await me, no matter the cost!" He answered proudly. The tone of his voice was confident, and filled with fire.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''But... What is a Time Gear exactly? I have heard of it, but i've lived in a large forest for most of my life already...'' Fox said.''It sounds really cryptic... You made me curious!'' Fox smiled.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

"I've heard of the time gears... but... no one has explained it to me..." said Shade, being curious on what's it about.
    "...I hear that it is very important..."

Lucario nodded "Yes you seem like a fine confident Pokemon." Then his face became stern "But remember, overconfidence can be your downfall. Never over-estimate your own abilities, or under-estimate your opponents. I made that mistake once, and I won't again. You must always be prepared for the worst."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Fox noticed Lucario's conversation with Flare.''What the heck are they talking about? Who's that guy with the flames on his back?'' He asked.

"Don't worry Lucario, I may seem confident, but I know my limitations and weaknesses." Flare nodded, "But thanks, I will start taking more notice about my confidence." Flare still couldn't believe that Lucario was talking to him, he tried to make it all worth while. Maybe could be his partner!

"They were objects scattered over the area." said Swift. "They controlled the flow of time till a Pokemon named Grovyle started stealing them, freazing time in place but what no one knew was he was doing it to save all of time." he said. "Grovyle came back in time with one of the heroes that saved time, but they were seperated and his partner lost their memory. Grovyle was stealing the Time Gears to place them in Temporal Tower to stop it from collapsing, which created the dark future they came from. All the Time Gears were eventually put in Temporal Tower, where they should be right now." he said. "But it came at a price...Grovyle and all the Pokemon from the future were erased, Dialga revived the hero though, they used to live where that Dimmension Hole is now."

Sally purred. "Don't worry, I fully know what I'm doing." she said.

OOC: Could Wigglytuff or Chatot call Swift please?

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Ah, now i know... weren't you talking about Grovyle just now? You look like him... Only... Smaller. And you don't have the leaves on your body.'' Fox said.

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

"...now I understand the Time Gears..." said Shade... He then gave a sigh, and flew off to sit somewhere alone.

"Well I'm a Treecho, so I can evolve into A Grovyle." said Swift. "But the evolution area isn't working right now, so no one can evolve at the moment." he said. "Still, I wish I could evolve." he looked at the Quilava. "That's Flare, he's really nice. I've known him a long time...would you like to meet him? I'd help you be brave. If you get scared, just remember I've got your back."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Um... Well...'' Fox was obviously scared of meeting someone he never has seen before.''He's talking right now isn't he? Maybe some other time...'' Fox replied.

Chatot notice Swift run off and after a little called him back over "Swift! Get back over here! I'm not sure I want you going to Temporal Tower. Maybe you could go to one of the other areas?" Chatot had no intention of letting Swift know about why there was a Time Gear on his shoulder.

Lucario said "As long as you understand I won't mind having you inside the Hidden Land. I don't want anyone with bad intentions anywhere near there. However with these circumstances I may have to let some reckless Pokemon accompany me. Whatever took out Toxicroak, Shellgon and Bibarel wasn't weak. We'll need many Pokemon. However that goes the same for the other areas. All I have to say is get prepared for tomorrow."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast