Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up)
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up)

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up)

Lucario, had started heading for the center of Treasure Town. He had not slept the entire night being too anxious to relax. However Lucario, had done this many times before so he was used to it. He noticed the many Pokemon from all over town and from the Guild, had cntered around. There was a general murmur across the entire crowd. There was also a small stand at the front where Wigglytuff and Chatot stood. Wigglytuff was paying no attention to the situation as he was bouncing a Perfect Apple on his head. Chatot was trying, in a futile attempt, to get Wigglytuff to settle down. Lucario chuckled at the pair and walked up to the front of the stand. He looked over all of the Pokemon in the audience. There were explorers from near and far, many of the Guild members, including a couple newbies. He noticed the shop owners and patrons all standing around as well. In this meeting only one Legendary Pokemon was present, and that was Uxie. No doubt he was here because he was able to send telepathic messages to other Legendary Pokemon far better than many other Pokemon. He was needed as the Legendary representative. He was there to voice the oppinions of the Phychic trio.

"Uxie. If you will please come up here." Said Lucario as he beckoned the Phychic Pokemon. Uxie floated up to the stand with Lucario. "Now with those of you who are not familliar with him this, is Uxie. He is one of the Phychic legendary trio, here to voice his oppinion, as well as the oppinions of Mesprit and Azelf, on what we should do about adventuring into the Dimensional Hole." Many of the Pokemon began whispering excitedly. Lucario raised his hand and most of the whispering ceased. "Now I know many of you know what has happened to the Pokemon who have ventured into the Hole and returned. However we are here to discuss what we are going to do to go into the hole, and return safely. For this to be succesful we will need the help of many powerfull Pokemon. That is where you all come in. We need you to spread the word of the Dimensional Hole to more than just the average Pokemon. We will need the help of Legendary Pokemon. We already have the Phychic trio on our side however we will need more than just them. We currently know the location of 3 legendary Pokemon. They are Dialga, Shaymin, and Manaphy. I have already sent teams to these Pokemon however those Pokemon have not come back after over a week." Wigglytuff had come to the front of the stand. "We wanted to make new friends so we sent Pokemon from the Guild there. Now we don't havenew friends and our other friends are gone. We have to go and save them! Yoom-Tah!"

The audience familliar with Wigglytuff, cheered in unison. It took a minute for them to calm down and Lucario began speaking again. "Wiglytuff has just told you what I was about to. We are going to send another group of teams to go rescue the ones we sent before. I will be a part of one of those groups. Wiglytuff and Chatot will remain at the Guild. Wigglytuff says he is beginning to remember a little bit about the other side of the Dimensional Hole. He will be trying to remember some more about it. For those of you who wish to stay behind Chatot can show you around Treasure Town. Many of the shops have changed owners due to fear of the Dimensional Hole. We will go in four groups. Seperate yourselves into the groups. The group to the left of the stage will go to Surrounded Sea to speak with Manaphy, the group on the right will go to Shaymin village and head for Sky Peak to speak with the Shaymin leader, the group in front of the stage will head with me to the Hidden Land to find Dialga. The group in the back will stay behind in Treasure Town." After Lucario finished speaking Uxie took to the front. "I will be accompanying Lucario's group to the Hidden Land. Mesprit will be at the Beach to head towards Surrounded Sea. And Azelf will meet with one group at the east exit to Treasure Town to head towards Shaymin Village. They will teleport there shortly." Lucario concluded "We will head to these areas tomorrow morning. Get familiar with your group and prepare." And with that the Pokemon on the platform left the other Pokemon to confer with one another.
    Last edited by Locked~girl~xd; 28th November 2009 at 11:25 PM.

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimesion Distortion (Start-Up)

Flare payed attention closely to the beach, he was in the very front row/group. He wanted to be pared up with Lucario, he was an idol to him, his skill, his smarts, his experience, he was the greatest in Treasure Town! Flare strives to be like him. When the meeting was all over, Flare started thinking to himself about the Dimensional Hole.

(Wow, after all this time, I get to go to the Dimensional Hole, I don't know if I should be nervous, or excited? By what I've seen, its pretty dangerous, with Master Wigglytuff losing his memory and all.) He thought to himself, (What if I don't come back?... but, What if I come back a hero?) Multiple questions rushed through his mind, (this is a live or death adventure, but Lucario's here to help!...But, what if he's not able to protect himself?) A chill went down the young Quilava's spine. (No! I can't give in to this! Look at me! I shouldn't worry about some silly hole!) He laughed a bit to himself. "Now, where should I find a partner?" He asked himself as he looked around the stage, there were vast crowds of Pokemon, already forming to make groups, he felt a bit left out.
    Last edited by Stardust Reverie; 28th November 2009 at 11:55 PM.

After hearing those great words, from great Pokemon, Shade decided to go with the group and head off to the demension hole. He silently sighed at the fact that it'll be alot of work, but the he thought it'll be good help. He took flight, and looks around for the ones who were gonna go as well.

(*sigh*... well, to follow Guildmaster Lucario should be fun... but this whole thing about the "Demension Hole" is sounding a little too serious for trainee's to help with) he thought... (...but... it'll be a great experience...). Shade then flew over to Lucario and the others.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Fox was standing in the back the entire time already because he was too shy to stand in the mass. Shortly after Lucario told that they were going on an expedition Fox started thinking about what he was going to do.''Hmm... If i don't join the expedition they might think that i'm a coward... But... It might be dangerous... Sigh... I'm such a coward... But somebody has to stay behind, right? I think i'll be that someone... An expedition is just too scary.'' After thinking for another few minutes Fox decided to stay behind. He's just too scared of expeditions. He slowly walked to the group in the back and tried to stay out of sight.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

OOC: Because he was raised at the guild, Swift will consider Wigglytuff his adopted father, ok?

Swift got to be on the stage because he was Wigglytuff was close to being his father, at least as close to a father he had. He'd just been left at the door of the Guild when he was but a few years old. For some reason, he felt like he had to be on the team to go to Dialga, he looked at the Time Gear birth mark on his shoulder, that was Dialga's symbol after all. He tagged gently on Wigglytuff's hand. "Dad...I want to be on the team who try to find Dialga." he said, his eyes pleading, he may have been Grovyle's reincarnation, though he didn't know it, but he was also a five year old.

Sally watched, a little jealious of the little Treecho that Wigglytuff had adopted, getting to stand on stage in front of the whole group. That should be me! I'm the most beutiful at the Guild!

Blog Entries

"Finally, I wonder who should be in my group." he asked himself. HE saw a Quilava, a young Treeco speaking to Wigglytuff, and a Glameow mumbling to herself. Then he noticed a Murkrow flying off. "They all have potentiol, but, I may try the young little Treecko." he said, walking over to him. "Wigglytuff, long time no see."
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Flare was about to talk to his old Master, Wigglytuff, but, it looks like he was already talking to someone. He looked around, he saw he was talking to Treeco, his 'adopted' son. Then he heard that Treeco wanted to go to the expedition looking for Dialga.

"No way!" He argued as he approached the two, "I want to go find Dialga too!"

Blog Entries

"You think your the only one, don't you! Anyways, back to realization, I might as well go to Sky Peak, to see Shaymin, if either of you want to go." Magneto told them. "But, I could just as well meet Dialga, but, I am not, and refuse to go in the water."
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

"Since when were you in this conversation?" Flare asked Magneto.

Blog Entries

"You do know that I've been over here, or are you blind?!" he yelled at the pokemon. "Before we go further, I am Magneto, a Guild Graduate."

He frowned,"Sheesh, no need to yell... attitude...." He grumbled, "Anyway, I was talking to my old Guild Master and teacher Wigglytuff, and his... friend, Treeco." Flare said, "People call me Flare, I'm a Guild Graduate."

Blog Entries

"Sorry," he smiled. "But, it just appears as if you are blind, from the way you didn't even notice me, when I was here before you, talk about blind. I was doing the same, although, you may not know that. Anyways, none of you I have seen before in the guild, when I was here."

"My name is Swift." said the young Treecho. He looked to Magneto. "You have to go over the ocean to find Dialga." he said, then blinked. Wait...how did I know that? he thought. "Anyway, since a member of our guild saved Temperoal Tower, Dialga said he would let out members to the Hidden Land without a Relic Fragment...I don't know why they disappeared when they went though..." he said, worried for his missing friends. "They might have just fainted in the Dungeons, from what we've heard, they're really dangerious Dungeons. I'm not scared though, I'm tough." he said, smiling.

OOC: Question, how is evolution to be handled? Reason being Swift is level 15 and Treecho can evolve at level 16.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Fox watched the conversation from afar, still being embarrassed by his cowardice. He thought: '' Why am i such a coward? I wish i was like Swift... He's much braver than me... Sigh...'' Saddened by this, Fox walked away without even getting placed into a group...
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

"You sure? Well, my heart is set on Temporal Tower, to go and see Dialga. Honestly, I hear Shaymin more wants gratitude than gives." he said, then beginning to laugh.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast