Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up) - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

Just a housewife! Izumi Curtis's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

after they have had a good look around, both sam and cinders decide to head back to the guild, and to see if any other guild members are there, and to have a look at any potential missions for team ranger

"One is All, All is One",

Izumi Curtis

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

"RRROH! DINNERS READY! RRRRROH!" yelled Croagunk from the mes hall. All of the apprentices ran down the steps to the mes hall and started to grab food onto plates and eat. After dinner they all went to bed.

Blog Entries

As Ken and Doom went into the guildmaster room, they saw there were a few more people coming in. "Hi, welcome to the guild. I'm Ken, and this is Doom. Its a pleasure to meet you." he said, walking into the room. "Guildmaster, we have returned, again..." but they were cut off, by the sound of Croagunk yelling dinner was ready. "C'mon Ken, lets go." Doom said, walking into the mes hall. They ate, and went off to bed.

Nothing happened that night...

In the morning, this happened...

"WAAAAKE UUUUUP!" a large yell ws ringing in their ears. "Hurry up, its time for morning assembly. Garchomp has a big announcement." an Exploud was telling them. "Uhh, were coming. Doom lets go." Ken said, walking into the main room with Doom. The other mebers were gathered round, and Garchomp was waiting for everyone to settle down.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Blog Entries

after sam and cinders hear this announcement, they race off to the main room

Izumi Curtis

Blog Entries

sam and cinders then arrive in the main room, eager to hear of this big announcment

Izumi Curtis

"Attention everyone! We have some very good news for all of the guild members. Recently, Me, Torterra, and Doom went out on an exploration. We came back with nothing but the next riddle to an orb. All of the guild, even some staff, are going on an exploration this Saturday. Please prepare for the full guild exploration. Early Saturday morning I will brief all of you before the mission. We will be exploring the Spacial Ruins, this is the place where Palkia sleeps. Palkia is the Governor of all space, Darkrai put him in a deep sleep some years ago, because Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina were constantly fighting. You can imagine how much destruction the Governors of Time, Space, and Darkness could create. Inisde all of these orbs is one of the Governors, they will be trapped inside as long as Darkrai wants them. All he has to do is break the powerful seal that holds it," lectured Garchomp.
    "We must obtain all of the orbs before Darkrai can. We need to work to find all of the orbs. If we can find them, we can go through the Emerald Caves. At the end of them is a special pedestal in which we place the three orbs. Then all of them will be rid of their madness and be freed without total mayhem," continued Torterra. "If we can do this, we can arrest Darkrai and keep him from doing anymore damage to our world," finished Torterra.

All of the Guildmembers were sent to bed, the next morning they got ready for their exploration.

Blog Entries

sam and cinders stood in shock at the news of this mission, but they are both extremely hopeful at this chance to prove themselves, they then decide to turn in in order to prepare themselves for tomorrow

Izumi Curtis

Garchomp and Torterra were making the final plans for the next full guild exploration.

"We will all have to travel in small groups. The exploration teams will go out. Then you and I will go together at the end in case anyone gets in trouble-" Garchomp started, but was stopped by the sudden creaking of the door. Garchomp turned around to find Doom and Ken coming through the door instead of someone else.
    They said.....

Blog Entries

Hearing the announcemt, Spy Doom and Kicker Ken went to bed. But, before they wennt there, they went to the guildmasters office. Ken spoke up, "Excuse me, Torterra, according to Doom's research, Darkrai and his cronies know about the expedition. They will follow us, and we think it would be best, if, well, Doom stayed here, since they could attempt to destroy or even kill him, since, you know. If you don't agree, please, tell us in the morning, because we need our rest either way. G'night guildmasters." Then they walked out the door, and went to bed.

Late that night...

"Hey Doom?"
    "Ya?"
    "When do you think I will evolve? I mean, Garchomp gave me that title, but its no use right now."
    "Well, when the time comes, you'll know, I don't, since my species doesn't evolve. But, you'll be a good friend no matter what."
    "Thanks." Ken said, ending the conversation. "Good night Doom." Then they went off to sleep.

Nothing else happened that night at the guild, but at teh Midnight Forest...

Darkrai began to speak, "We have the Diamond, while they have the Grisious Orb. We must get the Pearl, but they have the riddle."
    "Well boss, maybe one of ours may steal the riddle, since they are both ghost types." Frosslass told him, passing a suggestion.
    "Mine isn't and certainly won't, as we all know. But, that is not the point. We will follow them on the expedition, according to an inside source. Now, who shall be the one to follow. Master is still weak from his battle with those wretched guildmasters." Absol spoke, planning and scheming.

Thats all that happened that night...

In the morning...

"Yaaaaawn. C'mon Doom, lets go see the guildmasters." Ken said, walking out, and into the Guildmaster Quarters to see Garchomp sloucjed over his desk while Torterra was sleeping on a pile of hay, the beds here.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

"Hello," said Garchomp, who was still very drowsy and was still stretching. "We have made an agreement, we will send in a small group of explorers to the exploration point. Then Torterra and I, plus all of the apprentices can have a full ambush on whatever tries to kidnap the explorers. If you would feel comfortable enough to be that bait for this plan, please?"

Blog Entries

Doom thought about it for a while,and then nodded to Ken. "C'mon."
    "No."
    "Fine, if you won't, I don't care. I will do it without you."
    Then, Ken nodded in agreement, "Okay, we'll both do this. But, guildmaster, we may need some aid. Doom and I talked over it last night and agreed taht a full exploration team has three members. We decided that we need a third member." Doom nodded in agreement, and then brought out the wonder map to be sure the location was correct. "Isn't this Spacal Rift?" he asked, pointing to a pink area.

"Yes that is Spacial Rift, the dwelling place of the pearl that holds Palkia. Okay, you may go on a recruitment mission from the both of us," said Torterra, finally getting out of his bed.

Blog Entries

"Okay, thank you sir. When should we go on this mission?" Ken asked.
    "Okay, yes, that is all we needed to know. Ken and I will go as soon as possible." Doom said walking out the door.

"Yes, go on your way. But after that you need to tell us what your new member is. That is all," said Torterra.

Blog Entries

Default the new begining

angel walked up the stairs "huh? where's niro??" she said "BOOOO!" Angel screamed "niro wacha' think it will be like?" angel mumbled " well I dont now "we'll have to wait and see"

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast