Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up) - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

"Hello explorers! I am Luxio, head of Luxio Market How may I help you?" greeted Luxio. They told him what the Torterra needed. "Oh, for Tms we have:

~T-Bolt

~Fire Blast

~Dig

~Water Pulse

Thats all we have, recently someone broke into my shop and stole most of my valuble items. They came in and knocked out the shop's guard. That's why I don't have very many Tms...I'm very sorry..."

Then Garchomp ran up to the two apprentices. "Oh, there you are. It's getting too late for you to go exploring. Why don't you do it tomorrow...."

The next day.....

"Okay Doom, we're leaving now. Get ready in town and then we will meet you at the crossroads." said Garchomp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Note: I have to go everyone. I will be back tomorrow or late| tonight.|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

"Yes sir! We will move out, as soon as I get ready." he said, going up the elevator, and into the market area.

"Good morning Luxio, what tms and items do you have today? I am going with the guildmasters today, and will need to be prepared." Luxio heard him, and brought out 4 tms; Dig, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, and Water Pulse. "Hmm, I'll take these three!" he said, grabbing Thunderbolt, Dig, and Fire Blast. "Now, what items do you have? Any berries?"
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

The two approached the cave.... it became dark by time they got there.
    "Gee...it's getting pretty late Shade, you think we should wait 'til it's morning to go after Monferno?"
    "No way, don't you want to go on your first exploration? We should begin now, what if that Monferno escapes?"

The moonlight twinkled through the frozen pillars of the cave. The sight was beutiful...

"...I don't know... it's also getting pretty cold out here..."
    "We should get this Job done as soon as we can, so lets go."
    Shade flown inside the caven

(...gosh, never thought Shade would be so eager to do this... oh well, lets explore)

Sara also ran inside the caven

The inside... it was a Mystery Dungeon
    "Sara, do you know what this place is? It's a Mystery Dungeon."
    "A... Mystery Dungeon?"
    "Yeah... this is a mysteryious place, willed with wild pokemon, the map changes each visit, and if one of us runs out of energy, we'll be sent back to the start... so be carful"

The two started their exploration inside the Blizzard Cave...

Blog Entries

"Why, yes, young travelers, I do have something today. Today, I have an Oren Berry. It may seem like an Oran Berry, but, if your opponent eats it, he wil take damage. These even look like an Oran Berry, and are hard to find. Hmm, what else do I have..." he aid, holding a blue berry, then going through a trunk of items. "Oh, I have a reviver seed, which will revive you if you feint, a real life saver, anf of course, we have hundreds of Oran and Sitrus Berries." he said.

"Lets see, I would like that Oren Berry, about twenty Oran Berries, and Ten Sitrus Berries." he said, holding out the money. "Here you are my good sir, and I will take my items." he said, grabbing the things, putting them in his treasure bag. "Okay, I better go tell the guildmasters that I'm ready." Doom said, walking off into the guild. "Garchomp, I'm ready!" he yelled into the room.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

"Okay Doom, why don't we go now." said Garchomp.
    They walked down the long road and to the trail to Bleak Shadows.
    The dungeon was marked with long stone pillars and a shadowy haze.
    Most of the paths they walked along as they went through the dungeon seemed to be floating in mid-air. There were tons of angry inhabitants of the dungeon. Misdreavis flew through the air and pestered Doom. They were quickly knocked out by Torterra's Leaf Storm. Garchomp and Torterra were amazed of how fast Doom was leveling up. When he arrived at the guild he was level 12, now he was 22. About half of the way they came across a room filled with angry pokemon. "JUMP!" ordered Torterra. While Garchomp and Doom were in the air Torterra stomped his two front legs. Immediately a giant earthquake was let out onto the room. Garchomp and Doom landed just as the earthquake stopped. "He made you jump because if you were on the ground you would take substantial damage," told Garchomp. They trampled through all of the knocked out pokemon on their way for the next set of stairs.

These stairs led to an opening surrounded with shadowy stone pillars. "A boss is nearby, get ready Doom. Use your shadow claw on whatever pops at you. Anything, even...." Torterra didn't finish his sentance. Something caught his vision behind him. He turned around and saw a small, rock with 4 even cracks in it. "WE are SPIRITOMB! Go away and we will not have to HURT you," said 108 varied voices. "Please, we mean no harm. We are just exploring the Bleak Shadows," explained Garchomp. "You have trespassed on OUR territory. There is no forgiveness FOR that. You will have to prove yourselves worthy. BY battling US!" they screamed. The small rock began to shake violently until a purple cloud with a green face appeared. The pokemon quickly used hypnosis on Doom, which caused him to fall asleep. Torterra quickly pulled out a heal seed from a Treasure back and awakened Doom. Then Garchomp started to dig underground. Spiritomb looked around frantic for a spot where Garchomp might appear. Garchomp blew out of the ground and hit Spiritomb. Spiritomb hit the ceiling of the cavern very hard and sent rocks flying down. Spiritomb attempted to use shadow ball, but was quickly knocked out by Torterra's energy ball. It fell to the ground and slid back into it's rock. It then vanished into the purple mist. "We can't move on, it's a dead end," said Torterra. They waited five minutes contemplating if they should find another way or just try again tomorrow. As they were discussing, some of the pillars started to shift into the ground.....

Blog Entries

Seeing the pillars shifting, Doom got a tm out of his bag, and used it on himself. He began to use a Water Pulse on the dead end to reveal a hidden cave. "Come on, before this place collapses." Doom said, motioning for them to follow. Going through, they noticed a strange yellow orb. "There it is!" he said, but there was an errie wind. "Goo Away now, before you are destroyed by my great POWER!" a strange voice said, coming from the orb. "Run!" he shouted, and they ran out of the cave, leaving behind the orb. Chasing after them was a large dragon pokemon.

"That's Giratina. What'll we do?" he asked, rumaging through the bag. The Oren Berry! I'll use it on him, to weaken him. "Hey, monster, eat this!" he yelled, throwing to what appeared to be an Oran Berry, but would hurt the pokemon. In pain it went back inside the orb, and Doom went to pick it up. "Lets hurry, before-" then he was cut off. "Before Darkrai shows up? Why, yes, you are correct. Now, I will not hurt you, as long as you hand over the Griseous Orb." Doom thought about it, then said, "No. Your not getting this! He then began digging at the ground, going underground to hide from the Darkrai, returning to the guild. "Guildmasters, take care of Darkrai, we won't let him get this Orb." he said, going back underground.

Hey, wait a second, there was a paper there, at the Orb. I better go get it. he thought, staying underground, he returned to the cave, and grabbed a piece of paper. He read it,

The last riddle was a fake,
    This one is real in the flesh,
    The next item is in the lake,
    Will appear, is the plate.

The shadows was, is, and will,
    Still haunt the Cloud up there,
    The lake rests above,
    Inside the greatest mill.

The Dark serves someone else,
    But who could it be?
    Only Time and Space will tell.
    The master knows all.
    "I thought the others made sense, but, this one is strange. I thought we were searching for the jewels, and now, a plate?! I must tell them, after they return to the guild." he said, burrowing back underground. "I just hope the Guildmasters are handling Darkrai okay. But still a plate? Does this mean.. No, it can't mean, can it?"

The guildmasters were trying to keep Darkrai away from the ground were Doom was hiding. Garchomp jumped high into the air, then started to glow and went down on Darkrai. Torterra was using leaf storm to weaken Darkrai. Darkrai fell into the shrine that once held the orb. He hit something very hard and sent rocks and dust flying. Garchomp used dig to retrive Doom from underground and ushered him to the start of the dungeon. Torterra threw an X-Eye Seed at Darkai as he recovered from the bash. Torterra used an Escape Orb on himself. They returned to the Guild very late.

Blog Entries

"Here is the riddle I found, after I went back." he said, letting them read it. "It means, well, the last riddle was a big fake. In a lake, which I think is the Lake Cloud, the one that rests on the Shadow Cloud, but this time, we are looking for a plate. Darkrai serves someone else." he said, handing them the message, and going off to bed, but they had stopped him. "Hmm, yes?"

Torterra and Garchomp stopped him in the hallway. "You did great on that exploration. So we have something for you," said Garchomp. He brought his hands out from behind his back, in his hands was another small chest. Doom took it carefully and opened it.Inside there was a small piece of paper. It read:

A message from the Exploration Team Federation;

Your team has been rewarded with:

~A bigger treasure bag

~$2000

~1 mission; that if completed will put you at a higher exploration team rank

~And; A mysterious pokemon egg

Sincerely,

~Celebi

"We received this message after we completed the dungeon. You should go tell Ken about this," said Torterra.
    Last edited by Knight of Day; 14th November 2009 at 08:41 PM.

Blog Entries

"Yes sir, I mean, Garchomp, and Torterra." he said, going to his room. "Hey Ken, you in here? Oh, there you are. Look." he said, holding out the note. "That is awesome! I got to be guildmaster for a day, so it was fun. Anyways, wonder what that mission is. We'll find out tomorrow." Ken said, putting the things in the treasure bag. "Hey, whats thi-" but, he was cut off. "Don't touch that, its the Griseous Orb, and it holds Giratina. Leave it in there." he said, grabbing the new, enlarged treasure bag.

The Great Shadow Battle, Day 3

Well, since Ken wasn't there, I, Doom, will write this diary entry. Today was, well, it was great, it was great, that I got to show off my unique skills. The bad thing is, Darkrai has even more reason to kill me. Another thing is, now, Giratina can comeout of nowhere, but that may be good, but it is still creepy. I wonder if that Celebi is the same Celebi we encountered at the Midnight Forest cave. Ken and I are gonna go get that mission, and reward, and whatever else they got for us. Oh well, thats all for today. According to the message, we also got a pokemon egg. Wonder what'll be inside. I'll find out tomorrow, I guess.

Nothing happened that night, except for Giratina trying to locate his bretheren... But, that didn't make anything happen.

In the morning...
    Last edited by Dragoon Rider; 14th November 2009 at 08:42 PM.

Torterra walked by Team Shadow Blaze's door. He quickly slid a note under it and left. The note read:

A notice from the Exploration Team Federation

The mission that you have been given is this:

Client: Mismagius

Help: Catch Outlaw Magmortar

Reward: Rank-Up!

Requirments: None

Sincerely,

~Celebi

Blog Entries

Ken woke up, shaking Doom to get him up, and they reprted to the door, to find a letter. "Lets go check it out Doom, hey, wait, this is the letter, to get a rank up! C'mon, lets go!" Ken said, grabbing Doom rushing out the door, and running past the guildmasters room yelling, "Sorrygottaruncyalaterbye!" not attempting to stop for a space. They went up the elevator, out to the four way intersection, and headed east.

Diary Entry 4, The Outlaw Magmortar

Today, our mission was to go and find the outlaw Magmortar. I, Ken, lead this, since I had zero action yersterday, except being guildmaster for a day. Anyways, on to today. Today, Doom and I went and got our rewards, including the super duper pokemon egg. Wonder what it'll hatch into, it will take some time. Anyways, once more, we explored the Crystal Cave, in search of Magmortar, the outlaw. We found him about an hour of searching, and it was tough, but then, Doom went all Water Pulse on him, and I asked him where he learned that. He said that he used a tm on himself yesterday while on the exploration, and he also gained a lot of levels. It was true too, I wish I could level up, and even evolve, cause I'm still level 12, only 4 to go though! Thanks to Doom, we defeated Magmortar, and went home. We are going to see the guildmasters now...

"Guildmaster Garchomp and Guildmaster Torterra, we have succsesfully defeated Outlaw Magmortar inside the Crystal Cave. We have already notified Celebi, and she said to see you for our reward." Ken stated, explaining everything from their trip to Crystal Cave. Garchomp told them that they would each recieve a title, Doom got 'Spy', since he could go in and spy on Darkrai, and Ken got 'Kicker' since he would be a fighting type soon, and they also got a rank up. "Thanks you guildmasters. We will now go to the Town, and check on our egg." Doom said, walking out with Ken. "Hello, Kicker Ken." Doom said laughing, "Nice to see you again, Spy Doom." they kept going to each other, pleased with their nicknames. They got to Kanghaskon Egg Keeping, Kanghaskon greeted them, "Helloooooo! Nice to see you again, your egg is doing fine, just fine. It shook a little, but, it will take a little longer to hatch, maybe wait about two more day honey!" "Okay, we'll come back tomorrow, to check on eggie here again." Doom said, rubbing his egg, and then leaving for the guild.
    Last edited by Dragoon Rider; 20th November 2009 at 05:28 PM.

The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

sam woke up with a start, she soon realised that today was the day that her and her best friend cinders were to be joining the guild! she then turned to look over at her sleeping pal, who seemed to be blissfully unaware that they were really late....

At this point sam uses vine whip to shake cinders awake, and at that point, they race off to the guild. They soon arrive at the guild, only to find that the guild is pretty much deserted......
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

"Oh they are still coming....Hello, I am Garchomp. One of the Guildmasters. Please let me show you around," he greeted. He walked around the guild showing them where they would sleep, where they would eat, and where they could find missions to do. He then walked them out of the guild and into town. He showed them Luxio Market, Sayblye Storage, and Wigglytuff's Shake shop. "Go look around, then come back for dinner!" said Garchomp.

The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

at this point, sam and cinders thank garchomp for showing them around, and they then decide to go out and explore, and have a look around the market, while keeping an eye out for any fellow guild members
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast