Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

"Thank you! Also, yes you may, buy my assistant will follow you, and for the time being you do not know who that assistant is. Haunter, you, and snorunt are the future the generals in their forces. Lucky for us you didn't choose to be on their side. Haunter probably wants the diamond too, so he tried to stop you from getting it. But he normally doesn't like to find tresure just for value, it's more for some key to something....So it must be important so you must go there as soon as possible...This must be something big if Darkrai and co. want it that badly. When you come there you will probably need assistance from my friend along the way, Darkrai might want to get it himself," said Torterra. "I would go down to help you but they might attack the guild while it is empty," said Garchomp. "RRRROH! DINNER'S READY!!!!! RRRROH!" yelled Croagunk from the mes hall.

Blog Entries

"Yes, very fortunate." Doom said, cheering up a bit, "Yes, we will need aid, since this is so important, Darkrai himself may come. The future generals, they are all children of them. Anyways, time to eat." Then, the six people all went down towards the mes hall, hearing Craogunk's call. The reached the mes hall, grabbing a plate, they got apples, some Sitrus Berry Pie, along with Berry Salad, sat down and they all ate. After they ate, Doom and Ken settled into bed, and fell asleep, wondering what would happen tomorrow.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Late that night.....

The trees rustled behind the guild, one piercing blue eye shone behind the branches.

Doom and Ken started to toss and turn in their sleep, they dreamed:

They were being chased by Darkrai and a whole fleet of ghost and dark type pokemon. Ken tripped and Darkrai lunged toward him.....

Doom suddenly sprang up out of his straw bed and sent little pieces of straw flying all over the place. "What happened," said Doom, still drowsy from sleep. He heard a few bangs and crashes from outside their window. He looked outside.
    There was a Infernape and Darkrai battling very hard in a nearby forest. He could see flames, then crashes of either of them going down. He quickly went to the Guildmaster's office very quickly and told them about what he had seen.

Blog Entries

"...and thats what happedned. What deos any of it mean? Is Darkrai getting revenge on me? And how does he even know where I am?" Doom asked, while Ken was still sleeping. Ken woke up, earing the screams, and came to the guildmaster office. "What's going on Doom? Are you okay? I heard fighting outside, so I came to see what was going on."
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

"Oh yes, I will go help. If you wish to fight him, do as you wish. That Infernape is my assistant that was going to follow you around. He is very helpful when it comes to Darkrai," said Garchomp. He opened the window and hoped out gracefully. "Well, are you coming?"

Blog Entries

Doom thought about it for a while, then decided, "Yes." he said, nodding his head. He and Ken jumped out the window, and Doom performed a Quick Attack, while Ken used a Flamethrower on the Darkrai. But he was too fast for thyem, and used his Nightmare on them.

They were in a pitch black room, walking nowhere. "Wha, where are we?" Ken asked him. "We are in a nightmare, created by Darkrai, this is all fake, imagine being free, and good things, that will get us out of here." Doom replied to him, then thinking about the warm sun, and the good things that happened today.

Then, they were outside, with Torterra looking over them while Infernape and Garchomp were fighting. Darkrai noticed that they had woken up, and disapeared into the night. "He, he's gone." Doom said, sighing.

"Don't worry, Darkrai. I just so happen to have a luminous orb that can reveal your presence," teased Garchomp. He then threw a golden orb to the ground. There was a flash of light and then Darkrai appeared in black blotches. When he had fully appeared, Garchomp started to glow and jumped up into the night. He then twirled downward onto Darkrai. Darkrai banged to the ground, but then disappeared. There was a menacing laugh behind the bush. "You really think that was the great Darkrai? that was a small illusion created by us. The voices went away slowly laughing. "That was just a trick, go back to bed you two. Infernape, you keep guard all night," said Torterra. "Yes guildmaster," replied Infernape.

Blog Entries

"If that was an illusion, do you think we can handle the real thing?" Ken said, with him, Garchomp, Infernape, Doom, and Torterra walking back in. Infernape stayed outside, awaiting the Darkrai illusion to return. The four of them then went into the guildmaster's room, seeing what they would say.

"Doom, the reason this is happening is because they finally know that you are here. Infernape, Garchomp and I have the duty of protecting you. Now please, go to your beds." Torterra walked over to a small bedroom on the side of the office, and laid down on his own straw bed. Garchomp stayed awake for the entire night at the Guildmaster's desk.

Blog Entries

"Yes sir. Ken and I will try and get as much sleep as posiblbe. Until tomorrow, g' night." he said, walking into his bedroom. Ken followed, thinking about what had happened in the past few minutes. "Good night Ken." "See ya tomorrow Doom." they said to each other, and turning off a lamp, falling asleep..

Late that night...

"Sleep tight, little ones, give me strength. Hahahaha, Ahahahahaha, Muahahahahaha! Haunter, come forth." Darkrai ordered from the bushes. Ot of nowhere came Haunter, the same one from Apple Valley. "Yes, master?" he asked, wishing to know his orders. "Haunt their dreams, after all, they can't get the diamond if they don't sleep. I will get that diamond, and those fools will lead us to it, and its power shall awaken Dialga, while we need the Pearl for Palkia, and Giratina shall require his very own Griseous Orb, which will be much harder. Go now Haunter, haunt their dreams!" he said, ordering the ghost pokemon.

Haunter went into the guild quickly. He went down through the walls, not wanting to cause a ruckus with the elevators. He went into one of the rooms, and began using Dream Eater. "Sleep well, little, oh eait, no!" he said, whispering in the air. He had gotten the wrong room, and person, he had gotten Croagunk! "Well, if I'm right, he makes the food. They can't go on an adventure on an empty stomach though, so Master will still be pleased." "RRRRROH! Night...mm...mares... Rrrroh." Croagunk said in his sleep, thrashing and tossing about. Haunter noticed Croagunk and disapeared into the walls, going back to Midnight Forest.

In the morning...

"Dialga!" Doom awoke with a shout, thinking about it all night. "What's up Doom? You figure it out yet?" Ken asked him, rubbing his eyes. "Yes, the Diamond, it summons Dialga, whilst the Pearl, in an unknown location, summons Palkia, with the Griseous Orb sumoning Giratina. That's what Darkrai wants, to obtain them. We can't let that happen, lets go tell the guildmasters." he said, walking out of the room into the guildmaster room. He saw Garchomp at the desk, probably stayed up all night, Torterra sleeping on his hay pile, and Infernape hanging from a tree outside. "Garchomp, Torterra, I know why they want the diamond. They want to summon Dialga." Doom said, with Ken nodding his head in agreement. "Its true, he explained it to me this morning." Ken said to them, with Torterra waking up.

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

That same night, Leo and Cody had a similar dream. They imagined the deep sea, full of all its inhabitants, with the clamperl resting on the bottom. There was one unusually big clamperl, with a different color scheme than the others. It stood still, never opening. It was even bigger than the Gorebyss and Huntail that passed by. They wondered what it could be, until they heard Croagunk croaking in agony. They were scared, and told the guildmasters about the dream and about Croagunk.

"Calm down, calm down. We need to figure this out. Dialga, Giratina, and Palkia were cast into a deep sleep by Darkrai. Why would he want them awake? That would ruin all the hard work he did in casting the spell and hiding the keys to awaken them. He made the mismagius warlocks force him to forget where he hid them. This all happened because of the continuous fighting of Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia. Darkrai was a lot 'better' than he is today. When those events were happening Me, Infernape, and Garchomp were an exploration team called Team Fissure. We explored many things but once they started to fight we went to help. We are still a team though but now that Darkrai wants to awaken the Titans. Please help, I am very sorry that this was on such short notice...." said Torterra as he got out of his bed and beside Garchomp.

"Also, Leo and Cody. We have a short mission for you. Go to Midnight forest and search for any signs of Haunter, Darkrai, or Snorunt. If you do please tell us."

Blog Entries

Doom took a deep breath, then said, "It doesn't make sense, but he may want to cast the world into eternal shadow. That is just my theory..." Ken still had no idea what they were talking about. "Have fun Cody Leo, and be careful!" Ken said as they headed out the door. "So, lets get back to bussiness. Indeed, this doesn't make sense, ince he made them sleep, and now he wishes them to be awake. But I know that it is what he wants." Doom said, looking inside his Treasure Bag for the map. He searched around for the Midnight Forest, and pointed to a darker area and said, "There is the cavern, that appears when midnight occurs."

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Midnight Forest

Leo looked around, searching for any signs. Cody was hovering searching for hidden items in the trees. Suddenly they heard a moan. Cody beeped uncontrollably, startling the Snorunt that was hiding in a tree. He fell down, and Leo cornered him against two rocks. The Snorunt was shaking, and suddenly let out a high pitched screech. Even Cody's digital hearing senses could not control its shrills. They backed away, accidentally letting it escape. They examined the footprints and discovered it was a female...

They came back to the guild, telling their companions the story. It was extremely nervous, probably meaning it was going to do something important there.

Blog Entries

"Welcome back Leo, Cody. Yes, it must be Froslass' child, Snorunt. This is very important, where were you when this happened, show me on the wonder map." Doom said, holding out his map he had taken out a few minutes ago. "Ah yes, it is very near the cavern, so it must now know of our plan, things are happening way too fast. Torterra, Garchomp, Ken and I must act now, otherwise, they may succed."

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast