Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

Guildmasters Torterra and Garchomp sat in the Guildmaster's quarters, waiting for guild members to arrive. "Some pokemon signed up on the bulletin board outside the guild," said Torterra. "Hopefully they will come soon....." "They will, don't worry about it," replied Garchomp. "Oh, I hear them coming down the front steps! Let's go great them," exclaimed Torterra.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Arising (Start Up)

Ken woke up with a yawn. Today was the day, he could join the guild! "Wake up Doom, its time!" he shouted at the sleeping Absol. His father was Absol, and then Doom ran away. Ken took him in a few years ago. Doom woke up with a strech, then growl, and then the two ate breakfast. Ken had some eggs, while Doom had some bread. When they were done, they went out the door.

"You know, I had no idea that we would get accepted." Ken said to Doom, while Ken was riding Doom. "I wouldn't accept me, since, er, who know-what about me." Doom said to his best friend, "But I guess they looked over that." The two had just reached the guild to see a Giant Dragon and a strange pokemon with a tree on its back. "Um, hi, Mister, um, Torterra and, um, hi, Mister Garchomp. We're Ken and Doom, pokemon explorers. Tell us what we do first." the two said at once.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

"Oh hello, my name is Torterra, right here is my friend Garchomp. Well right now Garchomp can give you a tour of our guild building," Torterra explained. "Okay, follow me," said Garchomp. The two apprentices followed their master through the building into an underground room. There were straw beds, a small sink and a fireplace. "This will be your room where you will be staying until you graduate from the guild. In the morning when you wake up report to the main lobby immediately for briefing, then you can get right on your missions and go exploring! Now I will show you the mes hall and then we will go out to the town," told Garchomp. He ushered them to a small wooden platform. "This is the down elevator that we use in this building, since we are mainly underground. I will crank you up to the mes hall, then you wait there while I go up the steps." They both did as they were told and waited at the mes hall entrance. "This is where you will eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Croagunk here cooks will cook of the meals that you eat every day for a good year, or more." "Hello," said Croagunk, from behind a long wooden counter. "Now, I will show you around town."

They walked slowly away from the guild and into what looked like the main square. "Here are all of the shops that are currently running. Over there is the Luxio Market, then there is the Sayblye Storage (Sorry if I misspelled it.), then the Wigglytuff Shake Shop. Go ahead, look around as you please."

Blog Entries

Looking at all of the fascinating things, they were in awe. They went all about the guild along with Garchomp. They saw the mes hall, and then they were beginning to get hungry. Their stomachs grwoled while they were going through the twon. "Oh wow, the Luxio Market, Sableye Storage, and ooh, Wigglytuff Shake Shop. Lets go get one!" Ken shouted, grabbing Doom and Garchomp's arm. Ken ordered a Strawberry Shake, while Doom got a Blueberry Blast.

"Ahh, refreshing." Ken said, throwing away the cup. Doom did the same, and they were full from the delicous milkshakes. "Okay Garchomp, can we go back to the guild, or is there more in this town. If there is, I would like to see it." Doom said, asking him.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

"There is nothing left to see in town, but I have a mission for you. Since we have just opened our guild, we don't have very much food for our apprentices. Would you be so kind to go to Fruit Valley and get some fruit from there? Also, make sure you get some sitrus berries, they are Torterra and I's favorite fruit," Said Garchomp. "Here is where you will need to go, to go on explorations and missions." He walked them to a the center of an 4 way intersection. Then he pointed to the right road. "That is the way that you will go when you want to go else ware. But before that you need to report to the guild and ask Torterra for your exploration team supplies."

Blog Entries

Looking at the four way intersection that Garchomp had pointed out, Doom asked, "Okay, thanks for the tour. We'll get right on it!" Then, Ken's orange feathers were blowing in the win as he and Doom ran towards the guild. As they went in, they smelled the delicous food, and went into the Guilmaster Room. "Um , excuse me, Torterra, Garchomp told us to come here." Ken said, with Doom nodding. They were excited, this was their first mission. But, they had to get Sitrus Berries, which couldn't be too much trouble though.

"Oh hello apprentices! So you need your equipment....Okay come over here," Torterra welcomed. They both walked over to the wooden desk that Torterra stood behind. He then pulled out a small chest from one of the drawers. "Here is every thing you need in order to become an explorer, a Wonder Map, which allows you to gain access to far destinations. A treasure bag that you can store your found items in. Then finally the explorer badge, this will allow you to teleport pokemon to the guild in the middle of missions or explorations. This will all hopefully help you along your journey as an explorer."

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Leonardo woke up one morning. He immediately ran over and notified his companion Cody that today was the day that they would join the guild. They excitedly ran over to there, panting and waiting to see their new masters. Leonardo became tired, so he got on Cody's back for a while. Suddenly they arrived, eager to hear their first challenge. They were shocked to see that Doom and Ken had arrived before them.

"Hello new explorers, you must be....Leo and Cody? Please come inside for a tour of our guild building," welcomed the Garchomp.
    He led them in for a tour of the whole building. He showed them the elevators, the mes hall, the lobby and finally led them to the Guildmaster's Quarters. When they entered, Torterra said,"Oh hello! I'm Torterra, the Guildmaster here, now I have a little something for you both." He showed them a small chest, inside was....
    A wonder map, treasure bag, and an explorer badge. "Now that you have gotten the supplies, go explore in town! There's Luxio Market, Wigglytuff Shake Shop, and Sayblye Storage. Go ahead! Look around and make sure to come back for dinner!"

Blog Entries

"Okay, thanks, we're off now! Bye." Ken said, grabbing the things, They distributed the things, getting their corspondant badge, while Doom held the Treasure Bag and Wonder Map. Wrapping it around his neck, he and Ken went out of the door. Coming out, they saw Leonardo and Cody, and Doom said, "Hey guys, have fun." The two then went towards the four way intersection, went towards the one towards the east, and went into the Fruit Valley.

The Fruit Valley Ghost, Day 1

Today, Doom and I went to Fruit Valley, in search of food for the guild members, and Sitrus Berries for the master's themselves! We found a lot of apples, but they weren't in season, so we only got a few. There was this giant, golden apple, but, it was stuck to the ground floor, so we couldn't get it, we will have to tell Garchomp and Torterra, our leaders, about it. In the middle of the valley, we finally found some Sitrus Berries for the two, and Oran Berries for the rest of the guild. Anyways, we encountered some mean pokemon, including a Haunter, believed to be related to a Gengar. We defeated it with ease, thanks to Doom. We are now returning to the guild...

"Were back! And we brought Sitrus Berries, Oran Berries, and Apples!" Ken said, running into the Guildmaster room. Doom followed, not wanting to make a fool of himself. But Doom only walked in, saying hi to Cragunk, handing him some of the Oran Berries and Apples, since he had the Treasure Bag.

"RRRROH! Thank you very much for the fruit, tonight for dinner we are going to have fruit salads, and then for dessert, my famous sitrus berry pie! RRRRROH!" thanked Croagunk. "RRROH! Here's your reward for being so helpful!" He handed them a small seed. "That's a reviver seed, it will revive you if you get knocked out in a dungeon. Just come back in fifteen minutes so I can prepare more food."

Blog Entries

"Okay, we'll be back soon. We have to go see Garchomp and Torterra." Ken said, coming back, then walking off, again. They went down the elevator, and knocked on the door of the main quarters. "Guildmaster's, we're back, and we have some important news. We have two findings." Doom said, coming in to the room. "One finding was a strange golden apple stuck to the ground, and we were also attacked by a Haunter, claiming to be a son of Gengar. Do you know him?" Doom asked, thinking about their trip.

"Oh no....You ran into him? Usually he's just following whatever his father Gengar says, but I wonder why he was right there and then when you came along....He never strays too far from Midnight forest where his father and the rest of them live...Anyway you said something about the golden apple? Oh yes, me and Garchomp explored that just a few months ago, we never really found out what it did, but we did find this interesting note on a tree nearby." He put a small crumpled letter on the top of his desk, it read:

If in which you seek is the diamond eye;
    Come to the forest

This diamond eye is in the dark;
    When black consumes the dark, embark

In a cavern you shall find it;
    Deep inside where the guard shall protect it

"It's complete nonsense, we never found a cavern that had any such guard or diamond. But me and Garchomp were just Turtwig and Gible way back then. Who knows where It could be."

Blog Entries

Doom was ashamed from when he heard 'the others' since he knew one of them was his father. Wanting to forget about that, he took the riddle, looked at it for a minute or two, then said, having solved it, "By the Diamond Eye, they mean some valueable jewel. When they say the forest dark, Mignight Forest, of which you told us. We can only get to the cavern at midnight, when it appears. Thats what they mean by when black consumes the dark. It only comes out at night!" Ken looked at him, confused, wondering where that had come from.

"We defeated the Haunter, commander, but he got away. So it is related to Gengar. Excuse me, but can we go to the Midnight Forest tomorrow, to explore this cavern? We can only go at night though, if Doom is correct." Ken asked, smiling. "The guard must mean someone protects it, so we may need some aid in the mission if we go." Doom said, handing the leaders some of the Sitrus Berries.

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

After that was said, Leo and Cody met Doom and Ken. Naturally, Cody was too shy to talk to them, but Leo proudly welcomed them. When they started talking about the golden apple, Cody talked for the first time that day:
    "I REMEMBER THAT MY FATHER BZZZZT
    TALKED TO ME ABOUT THAT LEGEND. HE SAID IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY PLACED THERE TO TEST PASSER-BYS DURING THE NIGHT. IF THEY DESPERATELY TRIED TO GET IT OUT, IT WOULD NEVER COME OUT IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS. APPARENTLY IN 246.73 HOURS THE 100 YEARS WILL PASS. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
    IT IS SAID TO BE A WAY TO SUMMON A SPECIAL POKÉMON."
    Everyone, including the guildmasters, gasped. The guard must be that magical spell. Garchomp faintly remembered that his grandfather once told him the same thing many, many years ago. They pondered about this, especially since their virtual buddy Cody had said the 100 years passed in about 10 days.
    Last edited by IslandWalker; 11th November 2009 at 08:36 PM.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast