Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG) - Page 5

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

"What The Heck is with these collars?" I asked. Raika shrugged. "Well, we'll find out." He said.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: LFS, tell me where you're headed with th collar thing. It's my RP & I should know.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

sky high looks around, but sees no other pokemon attacking. " its all clear now!" he tells them.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

"YES!!!" Raika & I cheered together. "Let's go back to the Guild." Guildmaster Geico said. The, he led the way back to our new home.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: Should I start the Saucyshipping goodness soon? LFS, are ya gonna answer my question?
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

sky high flew back to the guild headquarters. there waiting is his team, a dragonite named drake and a tyranatar named tyrant.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Instead of going back to the guild, I looked through the rubble, seeing if anyone was hurt. I found some baby Tailow trapped in the ruins of a shop but wasn't strong enough to get them out alone. "Hey! I found some trapped babies! I can't get them out myself! Can someone give me a hand?!" I called out, then started talking to the babies to try to sooth them.

Blog Entries

"I'll try and elp, see if you can get them on my back. Wait, no, I will get them." he said, grabbing one by the fat (You know, where you pick up dogs with one hand, it don't hurt 'em,) and slingging it onto his back, and doing the same with the others. "Miki, lets go." Feng motioned her, trying to stop the children from moving.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

"Don't worry little ones, we'll take you to your family and safety." I said, managing to calm the little bird pokemon as I walked beside Feng, making sure the little ones didn't fall from their perch. "Lets try to find their parents." I said and looked around, finally spoting two Swellow sifting through rubble and calling out for their children. "There they are Feng." I said, releaved.

Blog Entries

"Here is your little child." Feng said, giving them the Tailow. "Oh, my, gosh! Are you, Feng, the wonderful explorer?" The mother asked. "Yes, and-" but he was cut off. "Can I have your autograph?!" she asked him. (Giant Anime Head for Feng) "No! I bring your child back, and you want an autograph?! I'm trying to help, but nooo, I can't do that?!" he yelled at her, walking off to find a young Chimchar's parents. "Sorry 'bout that, little ones, and sorry you must see that, Miki." he explained to them.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

I nodded. "Its ok." I said, understanding how fame could make it hard to keep whats importent a priority to others. I put my paw on his leg. "And to me, you're not Feng the famous explorer...you're Feng, my partner and my friend." I said, smiling. "Just like to you, I'm a friend, not some stinky little Stunky."

Blog Entries

"Thanks you Miki, you gave me a good day today," he told her. Someone who, who understands me. Wait, did she say, partner? AND friend? Feng thought to himself. "I'm your, f-f-friend?" he asked, his lip quivered. "Thanks you Miki." he said, regainign his emotions. "I never had a friend, since I was always famous, so I had no idea when people were there to aid me, or just to say 'Hey, I know Feng, the great explorer!' I have also, never had a partner before." he explained to Miki.

"I've never had a partner or true friend ether, first thing most people do is hold their nose and walk off." I said, looking down. "So I guess I can see you more for who you are, not what you are." I said. "What you are is Feng, a Mightyena and the famious Explorer, who you are is what I see you as, a good friend and partner." I said, explaining it more. "And these little kids won't just see you as that famous explorer, they'll see you as the guy who helpped save their lives." I said, smiling up at the little babies, in addition to the Chimchar, there was a Bulbasaur, a Trapinch, and a Bagon, all of which were looking at Feng and her with wonder in their eyes.

Blog Entries

"Thats, saddening," Feng gave sympathy. "Do you really mean that, about who I am, and what I am?" he asked, almost beginning to sob. "I know that the kids may even forget me, but, I won't forget them." he told Miki. Then he spotted an Infernape, and Monferno. "Why don't you..." Feng said, giving Miki the Chimchar. "... Give them this one, I don't want to go off again."

I nodded and took the little Chimchar before taking him to the parents. "Me and my partner rescued your son, here he is." I said, handing him to them. They looked to Feng but could tell at a distence he was the famous explorer.

"Why didn't he come over?" asked the Monferno.

"He's got to keep the other babies we saved calm." I said, covering for my friend and partner.

Infernape nodded. "Thank you." he said, though I could tell he wanted to hold his nose against my odor, but didn't out of respect for rescueing his son.

I walked back over to Feng. "Well they didn't react how I thought they would to me...but I could tell they wanted to..." I said, looking down at my feet. I looked up at Feng. "...You know Feng, maybe we could give you a make over so people won't reconize you at a glance, that way you can have some peace and people can get to know who you are before they know what you are." I said. "And I meant every word of what I said." I said with a smile.

Blog Entries

Feng simply smiled. "Yes, mostly, they know its me because of my golden fur, and skull mark here." pointing to his right side, he told Miki. "ALso, I would really like some peace, but after we get te children back," he said to Miki, noticing a Vibrava pair, and two Salamence being friendly neighbors. "You can take them, I don't want to, and, well, thyanks, for the other comment. Also, there is Ivysaur, I'll take him there. I'm surprised the Chimchar parents didn't notice me." he said, handing her the dragon pokemon, while he got the Bulbasaur, and took it over there, without saying a word, and left. The parent called out, "Thanks you, strange one!" Wow, he didn't see me.

I took the little pokemon to their parents and while the Salamence parents did hold their noses, they apologized for doing so, saying their noses were too sensitive to avoid it. The Vibrava didn't seem to notice but both thanked me.

"Shameful though, how could fellow Salamence do this?" asked the father Salamence, looking over the destruction,though his voice wasn't as mencing sense it was muffled from holding his nose. "If those monster show their faces around here again..." he said, then roared, spouting fire into the air, startling me a little. He apologized for doing so and gave me two Reviver Seeds for my trouble, having saw my partner.

I walked back to meet Feng after thanking the Salamence for his kindness and handed one of the Reviver Seeds to him. "The Salamence gave it to me." she said. "I guess people are nicer to me now that they know I'm a good person." I said. "And I'm sure once people can see who you are and not what you are, they'll treat you how you want to be treated as well." I said. "Lets head back to the base and I'll try to disguise your appearence, it'll be fun, kinda like going undercover." I said with a smile.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast