Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG) - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

OOC: electroflareshipping?

flygon takes off, his wings beating so fast they whip up a dust cloud. he speeds off to town, chargeing a hyper beam along the way.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

I nodded. "Ok...lets go..." I said. "Guildmasters, can I my asigned to someone? I don't have a partner and I don't want to go it alone..." I said timidly once we'd started towards town. "I'm not strong enough to do that yet..."

Blog Entries

"You can go with me, although I prefer working alone, I need to do some observing. Lets go, whatveer-your-name-is!" Feng sadi to the recruit as he raced into town.

OOC: SaucyShipping
    I say that since ya'll are very different, like a bunch of sauces like Ketchup and Tartar, etc.
    Last edited by Dragoon Rider; 23rd November 2009 at 08:05 PM.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

I nodded and ran along beside the big Mightyena. "My name is Miki." I said. "Thank you, I'm a little timid, but I can fight." A Salamance dove at us and I turned my rear around a used Sludge. The poisonious sludge went into its mouth as it prepared to use flame thrower, sending it crashing to the ground, gagging and trying to clean the vile goop out of its mouth. "Your turn." I said, giving my new friend a timid smile.

OOC: Apparently, that's how Stunky use their poison attacks, gross, but instesting.

Anyway, how about Silentshipping? Since as you said they're timid but in my opinion, it seems to roll off the tongue better than Quietshipping, no offense.

Blog Entries

Feng began to see how Miki was attacking. "Strange, but effective, but, no time to write this down." he told himself, then biting a large Salamence using Ice Fang freezing the dragon pokemon, while his gold fur shoned in the light revealing his Skull mark on his fur.

OOC: Okay, will someone ask about that please?!
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

"Good job." I said, impressed. I saw the strange collar. "That's odd, think you could break it off? It might be a clue as to why they're attacking, or at least tell us who they are." I said, I looked at the skull...but I was too shy to bring it up, maybe when we weren't in the middle of a crisis. However, I couldn't stop staring at it.

(Sorry, I had to remain in my character, doesn't fit her, if you want to explain due to her staring, you can.)

Blog Entries

OOC: Finally, I'll explain it...

"I can try," he told her, and wondered why he was staring at him. Is it hmy fur, or famousness, or is it, my mark. he thought to himself, using a Fire Fang to break off the collar of the latgest one. "What are you staring at Miki? Wait, is it the skull mark? I hate to talk about it, but-" he stopped as another Salamence came near. He iced the collar up, then bit it again, breaking it off. "Anyways, its a long story, but, long story short, I was how do I put it lightly, I was branded." he told her, he was almost shaking at the thought of it.

I gasped. "Its ok, you don't have to say more...it was just unusual, you know...sorry for staring." I muttered, feeling guilty. I heard something behind me and saw a Salamence diving straight at me and I had no time to counterattack...

Blog Entries

"its quite alri-" but a Salamence diving straight for Miki caught his eye. He bounced off the dragon he bit the colloar off, and Body Slammed him out of the way. "Are you okay?" he asked Miki who was still in shock.

I panted in fear. "Y-yes...thank you...I owe you one." I said, calming down. I saw another diving at him from behind. "Look out!" I yelled jumpping up and turning my hind in around in mid air and spraying Poison Gas in the face of the Salamence, it crashed to the ground, coughing and hacking on the Poison Gas. I then used Iron Tail on its collar, shattering it, afterwhich, the Salamence flew off, wheezing and coughing from the gas. I look to my partner. "Are you alright?...I didn't think I'd pay you back so soon..." I said, trying to make a joke if possible.

OOC: Should we wait for everyone else?

Blog Entries

"Niether did I." Feng exclaimed. "Now, we are even."

Blog Entries

"Feng, Miki!" I cried, running up to them with Raika "What happend?" Said Guildmaster Geico, coming up behind us with Guildmaster Flamey.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: Thx for the suggeustions! I'll consider 'em. Saucyshipping is...interesting
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

I looked at the rest of the Pokemon running up. "I guess we turned out to be an ok team..." I said, smling shyly to Feng. "And that these collars the Salamence are wearing have something weird about them, they seem to just faint or run off when we remove them."

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

suddenly a massive hyper beam blasts a salamence that was prepairing to jump them into the ground. " next time watch your backs." sky high says, eye guards gleeming brilliantly in the sun light that shines around his silouet.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

"Thanks, Sky High!" I called to him, since no1 else had yet. "I'm Rea, by the way." [B]Note: Rhyme!! Skills!! I added after he landed, 'cause for some freaky reason, none of the other apprentices but Raika seemed to remember my name.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: Every1s put in a name for the shipping, so it's time to announce... the winna-mon!!(Apple Jacks reference, wooo! *awards show style* & the nominies (sp?) are:
    Quietshipping (me)
    Electroflareshipping (Light Falling Star)
    Saucyshipping (Darkrider)
    Silentshipping (Superx)

& the winner is..... *Opens The Envelope to dramatic drumroll*

SAUCYSHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congradulations, Darkrider! Here's your prize!! *Hands you a cookie bigger than a Regigigas*
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast