Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG) - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

Miki bit her lip, her nerves making her stench intensafy again. "Well...the first time the Pokemon, once finishing their mission, were taken back to the human world, thankfully something heard their pleas to return to this world and they were returned...second time...they were from the future and they altered time by what they did...they faded away...right in front of their partner...Dialga, however, was very grateful for their bravery and sacrifice and used his power to restore their life."

Blog Entries

Raika was the 1st to speak "So... Rea might disapear, too?" "Raika..." I said softly He glanced at me with a soft expression, but then looked back at Miki.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Miki sighed. "I...I don't know..." she said. "But its likely...yes...but the others have managed to return...I'm sure she could."

Blog Entries

"But I don't wanna disapear at all!!!!" I moaned, flopping down on my back. Then, I heard my favorite sound: Raika's laugh, weak with leftover sadness. "Maybe ya won't, Rea." He said hopefully. I don't know about Miki & Feng, but I know least the 2 of us are hopin' he's right.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Miki nodded. "I hope you don't dissappear ether." she said. "But we don't even know what's going to happen, do we? For all we know, you might get the chance to choose."

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112