Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

Raika & I arrived & the Guild. We saw the Guildmasters, an Infernape & a Sceptile. "Hello." said the Infernape "I'm Guildmaster Flamey & this is Guildmaster Geico" "I'm Raika & this is my partner, Rea." My Pikachu buddy replied "& you are here to become a Rescue Team, yes?" Guildmaster Geico inquired "Oh, yes, sir!" Raika responded eagerly "Your Team name?" That was Guildmaster Flamey. "Pokepals" Raika repeated the name I'd come up with. "Alright, all signed up." Said Guildmaster Flamey. "Now, we've just got to wait for the others." Guildmaster Geico said. Then, we heard some1 coming down the ladder to the lowest floor, where we were.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Adventure Time! (Play the RPG)

suddely a flygon lands next to the pikachu, though it almost lands ON the pokemon.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

"What The Hey, Flygon?!?!" Raika yelled. "What?" It replied "You nearly landed on me!" "Sorry I'm SkyHigh "I'm Raika & this is Rea." "Is some1 else coming?" Guildmaster Geico asked.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

OOC: thats godmodding
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

Blog Entries

"No, I guess not." Guildmaster Flamey said. "Well, I'll take you 3 on a tour of Treasure Town & then give you your Rookie Mission." Raika & I nodded.

(Over to you, LFS. If I can call you that. You can call me Fannie.)

Blog Entries

"Waaiiiiiiiit!" Feng yelled out over the horizon. "Guildmaster's Flamey and Geico, I hear your guild is the best around here. Would is be okay, if I could follow your recruits and do research. By the way, I am Feng, explorer extraordinare." Feng told them, and the other guild members.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Blog Entries

" guildmaster geico, theres trouble in town. three salamence are trying to destroy it!" skyhigh says, " i'd stop them myself, but my partners tyranatar and dragonite are out on a mission."

Blog Entries

"Bloody heck..." Raika muttered in awe. I nodded in agreement. These pokemon sounded really impressive. "off to Treasure Town, then." Guildmaster Flamey said. He walked off, followed by me & Raika.

I walked along and tried to climb down the latter but I collided with Flamey on the way down, causing everyone to fall down, I landed on a Pikachu's back, my stinky tail falling over its nose. "What just happened?"

Blog Entries

Feng noticed that Flamey was completly ignoring him. "Uh, hello, yes, I realize we must save the town, but you could at least respond to my question!" he yelled at the guildmaster.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Blog Entries

"Um..., that's rather rude, Mr. Feng." I said quietly. Every1 but Raika started at me. I realized that it was the 1st time they'd heard me speak. "To answer you question, Feng, yes you can come." Guildmaster Flamey said. "GET OFF ME!!" Raika yelled to the Stunky on top of him. The Stunky got off & walked up to Guildmaster Flamey.

Blog Entries

"Thanks you Flamey, and, um, I'm sorry, I don't know your name. Anyways, no, this is rude. Stay out of my business." he said, going into Treasure Twon, while his golden fur shined in the sunlight, revealing his skull figure on his right side.

I whimpered, hopping off the pikachu. "Sorry..." I said timidly. "And sorry for my tail getting in your face, I know that had to smell pretty nasty." I said, blushing from embearessment. "My name is Miki...sorry I'm late..." I said, looking to the Guild Master, bowing my head. "I'm sorry Guildmaster, I didn't mean to fall on you all or be late, I'm just really nervious, I'm shy...and I couldn't find a partner...but I'll be glad to help with the Salmence problem, they probably hate my stink...like everyone else..., so I can spray them and maybe drive them off, or at least distract them."

Blog Entries

" theres omewthing else too... these salamence have strange bands around there necks the likes of which i've never seen before." sky high says, preparling to take off.

Blog Entries

"Like a gang?" Raika & I asked together "It's possible." Said Guildmaster Geico said. "Alright then,..." I began. "...Let's go kick some bad-guy butt!!" Raika finished for me. I grined at him.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Take it away, guys!! BTW, Does any1 have any ideas of the name of a shipping between Rea & Raika? I know PlayerXPartner is Friendshipping, but I want a specific name for my caraecters (sp?) I've been thinking "Quietshipping" since Rea is shy & Raika is timid, but I'm open to suggeustion. If I get 1 I really like, I'll use it. (& give credit to whoever came up w/ it. & a reward.)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast