Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back! The Role Play!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back! The Role Play!

Default Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back! The Role Play!

"Ahh," Patrice said, "What a nice day!". Suddenly a Dragonite swooped down from the sky, holding a tablet. A hologram of.... something Patrice didn't know of, appeared. Then it gave her a message asking if she wanted to battle a bunch of trainers on an island called New Island. A message then appeared on the screen asking if she wanted to go or not. Patrice clicked yes. "Alright! I can't wait!" Patrice cheered.
    Yay Cyndaquil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see me then you don't Snowcracker's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back! The Role Play!

Emily gasped in astonishment as a Dragnonite handed her a message. She listened silently as the message challenged her to go to some place called 'New Island' and join in a little tournament there.
    "Huh. Challenge accepted," Emily said as she selected the 'yes' on her screen. She took out Spirit and ordered her to the port nearest to New Island.
    "Yeehaw!" Emily cried as Spirit flew off into the distance.
    Last edited by Snowcracker; 27th February 2011 at 09:27 PM.

Learn from mistakes, whether it's yours or someone elses. It's the only way to survive.
    People who post in F&G don't care about post count, only about having fun.
    Trying to come back for the holidays. We'll see if it works or not...
    The Pendulum swings between light and darkness.

The Lazy Trainer Ace Trainer Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((Cyndacynda, I personally think the GM should be the one that controls Mew and Mewtwo,Because if one of the other two players that are controlling them don't show up, the RP will stall.))

"New Island, Huh?" Taylor said, looking at the little device with the hologram playing on it. "I guess I could go. My pokemon need the practice." Taylor pushed the "Yes" Button and gave it back to the dragonite.

Blog Entries

"A Dragonite? Be on guard," Jake said, looking at the screen. He was reluctant to click yes, but ended up doing so. His Charizard looked at him, but he just nodded.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/knight-shadows-stats-86723/
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

Blog Entries

Mia had been walking with her Absol when dragonite flew up to her with the message. She scanned it for a moment, before muttering: "An invitation to fight a group of elite trainers and the master of pokemon on new island huh, count me in!" Mia exclaimed, before clicking yes, and handing the pad back to dragonite.

Meanwhile....

Back on New island, a lone pokemon can be seen standing alone in the darkness in his palace, watching the ocean crash onto the shore. It was reasonably calm.. for now. But that would all change soon, he would see to that. Very soon, he would implement his plan, to destroy all those who ever crossed him, and who would do him harm.. humans.

However, he knew this plan needed patience, and that is what he would give. For the first stage, he had "invited" a group of elite trainers to New island for a chance to fight the master of pokemon.

He knew how arrogant humans could be, so the chance to fight this "master" would prove impossible to resist. However, he wasn't about to make the journey a pleasure cruise, so with a wave of his hand, the sky turned an ominous darkness, and the ocean became ferocious.

Yes, it was only a matter of time before these arrogant fools would meet their fate.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Registered User ThatDunsparceFeeling's Avatar

Fred was out on Route 1. He was finishing his lunch, some noodle soup. Tossing a prawn to Tiny, his Pidgey, he heard a cry from above him.

Swooping down from the skys was a Dragonite. But it wasn't as majestic as the ones he had seen on the TV. It clumsily landed with a crash, skidding on it's belly. Dazed, it handed him the tablet.

"Me? Invited to New Island? Woopee!" Fred jumped for joy. He slammed his finger against the "Yes" button, almost breaking the screen. Tossing the message to the Dragonit, He said to Tiny "Come on, let's go!"

And with that, the smaller than usual speck of a bird lifted him up without even trying. They were on their way.

RIP Ashachu. Make an episode of him, dammit!

Mew flew through the woods that he lived in. He sat in a tree to spy on the people that were walking through it.

"WHAAAT?!?!" screamed Fred's mother through his PokeGear, "You're going to New Island? Were are you?"
    Fred frowned, holding the PokeGear a foot away from his ear. "Relax. I'm suspended above the ocean. Tiny's taking me to the port."
    "But Tiny's a Pidgey! What if he drops you? And you left half of your Pokemon here! How am I going to feed so many mouths? Do you even have any money with you? Or food? What if you get mugged or there's a storm?
    "Mum, shut up!" said Fredrick. Even HE didn't talk as much as her. Or at least he wasn't aware that he talked more than her. "I'll be fine. Fine. FINE! Besides, there'll be others going. Not like Team Rocket are in any shape right now. Red took care of them. And i'm not worried about Team Magam, Aqua or Galactic. They stick to their own regions. Goodbye!" And with that, he hung up. "Women." he muttered.
    "Coo." Tiny aggreed.

Blog Entries

"Well, no time to lose I guess!" Mia cried, and flew out to the docks on her salamence. However, once she landed, a storm had begun, lightning and rain could be heard above her. "Just great!" she snapped
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

You see me then you don't Snowcracker's Avatar

As she arrived at the port, her spirits were dampened by the monstrous storm that was brewing.
    "Dang it! How will we get there, now? I knew I should've brought my Walrein!" Emily spouted out in disgust. Spirit shook herself and pointed to her Pokeball, anxious to get out of the rain.

Learn from mistakes, whether it's yours or someone elses. It's the only way to survive.
    People who post in F&G don't care about post count, only about having fun.
    Trying to come back for the holidays. We'll see if it works or not...
    The Pendulum swings between light and darkness.

Blog Entries

ooc: quick question, who is controlling nurse joy?

Mia quickly ran into the pokemon center, drenched from the rain, and greatful for the respite from the awful weather. She looked around to see if she could see someone of her own age there

Arthur Conan Doyle

The Lazy Trainer Ace Trainer Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((I'll be Nurse joy. We're talking about the mind controlled one, right? Also, I saw this movie recently, so if anyone forgot some thing I'll probably remember it.))
    Taylor ran into the pokemon center muttering to her self. "stupid storm came out of nowhere.. "
    She sat down on one of the benches and looked around at the large amount of people.
    "Jeez, are all these people going to this thing?"

Blog Entries

ooc: indeed it was. it has been an incredibly long time since I saw this, so bear with me

"Dunno about the rest of them, but if the "thing" your referring to is the new island thing, then I am" Mia replied in response to Taylor's statement

Arthur Conan Doyle

"Woah!" Fredrick said, seeing the storm ahead, "Mum was right! Umm... but don't tell her I said that!" he said to his humming bird-sized Pidgey. "Coo" Tiny cooed, rolling his eyes.
    "Of course you can't, you're a bird. But that's a bad storm. Worse than that storm on the news. That one was big. Mabye Zapdos is here. Or a load of Pikachu hijacked a plane."

As they landed, they quickly ran into a nearby Pokemon Center. Inside were loads of other trainers. Some were younger than him. Some were older. Some were his age.
    "Out you come, guys!" Fred yelled, letting out his Pokemon, "Time to stretch your legs!"
    His two other Pokemon materialized infront of him. They looked around, taking in their surroundings.

Fred spent most of the time looking at his Pokemon on the computer. Pidgeot, Gyarados, Kadabra. He also had a peek at box 20, which held his strange new Pokemon in solitary confinement. Just being around it would make technology go on the fritz. His Pokedex and computer merely read it as "MissingNo."

(PS This MissingNo. thing won't affect the plot. I just like glitch pokemon.(-: )
    Last edited by ThatDunsparceFeeling; 2nd March 2011 at 09:26 AM.

Blog Entries

Mia was looking around, wondering why Nurse Joy was no where to be found

Arthur Conan Doyle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast