Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up) - Page 7

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

Default Re: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

"Well they'll be looking for the guard we knocked out so we should go in and hide in the shadows. In heignsight, Calvin, couldn't we have used Dusza's Rotom to open the door." replied Akira.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Maybe, but they'll eventually go away." Camille said, pointing at a group of 10 or so sentries that came out. One pulled out a radio upon seeing the unconscious sentry, but it didn't work. "Suckers. The forgot about the EMP." Calvin said. "The satellite tower must not have been affected due to the defense shield, which has to be manually disabled from inside." Attack team come back at once. Guard team, stay alert. The satellite speaker suddenly blared. "Now, we go." Calvin said as soon as the attack team went back inside. "Hell to the no. That thing invaded my Pokenav and nearly busted my eardrums. Although, at least it would have been silent."
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Justin, Ty, Oliver, and Jet followed Calvin inside. Justin said, "We gotta be stealth as possible! If they catch us, they're in for a world of hurt!"

Ty jumped onto Justin's back and said, "Lava!" (They'll so feel our wrath!)
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

"True, that thing might've made things worse." said Akira as he got up. He had been crouching behind a bush. He returned Glaceon to her pokeball they would need to make as little noise as they could. "Well Calvin, you lead the way." he said.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Honestly, I don't blame you," Dusza said. "But trust me, Rotom can be a lot more reliable once he understands what's going on. How long that takes varies."

Santos quietly ran into the warehouse, taking cover behind a nearby crate, Lucha following soon after. He looked around, and, not seeing any guards, gave a thumbs-up. Dusza soon followed, as well as Dusknoir, who had turned transparent earlier.

Blog Entries

"Agent Justin, can you please recall your Garchomp? It's heavy, and it's footsteps are noisy." Calvin said. He put his back to a wall, and looked around the corner. There were two sentries with their backs turned to him. Then, he saw a fan not too far away. "Agent Dusza, if you please." He motioned to the fan.

"Arcanine that means you too." said Akira quietly as he returned Arcanine to his pokeball. "Come on Jolteon lets go." They rushed towards the warehouse ducking behind the crate beside Santos's. Luckily Jolteon was quite light on his feet and could barely be heard.

Blog Entries

Justin recalled Jet, and got back up against the wall. He said, "This should be interesting."

Oliver and Ty kept close to Justin, both ready to attack if needed.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

Dusza nodded. He, however reluctantly, released Rotom from its Poke Ball. Before it could dash off, Dusza raised a hand. He pointed to the fan, and then to the two guards. Rotom gave a grin, and dashed into the fan at such a speed that he zipped past the guards.

The blades started accelerating, before the fan started floating. It blasted a gust of wind at the guards, knocking them to the wall. Dusknoir then phased out of the wall, swatting them both with Shadow Punches, with enough force to knock them unconscious, at the least.

Blog Entries

"That kind of action makes me want a Rotom. It was then that his Pokenav vibrated, even though it shouldn't be able to due to the EMP. He pushed a button, and was shocked hard. Luckily, he had received multiple shocks from Minun, so he was only hurt a little, but he dropped his Pokenav, and out came a Rotom. Instead of a cheeky grin, though, this one had an angry glare. "A Shadow Pokemon!" Camille exclaimed. Calvin got up, Minun jumped off his shoulder. "Signal Beam!" Minun gathered light in his paws, and shot it at Rotom. It hit point-blank, and knocked Rotom into a wall. Calvin threw a Pokeball, and caught Rotom. he then pressed the button on another Pokeball, andit disappeared. He picked up Rotom's Pokeball, and placed it in the now empty spot. "Guess I got my wish.."

Blog Entries

"Dreams do come true." Maya quipped sarcastically as Liax lightly hopped onto her shoulder (He had been running next to her) and she impatiently pushed her hair out of her face.

She pulled out a Pokeball and pushed the button. "Sky-Roost, go ahead of us a keep a lookout for any Team-Rocket-members. But stay quiet and don't let anyone see you."

The Pidgeot nodded and flew off, wings not making a sound. He soon disappeared from view.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC:....Dayum...I have missed loads...Recap?

Blog Entries

OOC: the Agents are currently sneaking through a Team-Rocket warehouse. You could show up in espionage. Check fist post to see all the Agents currently in-play
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Calvin turned the corner, and ran down the hallway, motioning for his crew to follow. He stopped at the corner, and looked to see two more sentries sleeping standing up, and there were lockers all down the hallway. Calvin crept over the one, pulled open a locker, and carefully stuffed him in it. "High school all over again." Calvin chuckled as he stuffed the second one in another locker.

Blog Entries

Santos gave a slight chuckle, Dusza ran ahead, Rotom following close behind. The path ahead intersected, one path going left, one path going right. He motioned for Rotom to check for guards. Once the little Pokemon came back, it moved its head both left and right, conveying that there were sentries on either path.

Dusza cursed under his breath. "We need to take them out, but we can't alert the other guards. Anyone have any suggestions?"

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast