Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up) - Page 5
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

Maya blushed momentatily. She didn't like being pitied because of being parentless. She was just fine with only Sky-Roost and Liax.

"Yes, Agents Calvin and Camille, I belive that's what we said. And Agent Akira, no, but I can be very sneaky and quiet when I wanna be, so I guess nobody saw me 'till I wanted you too."

She glanced at Calvin again, then whispered, almost to quietly to be heard, "I guess fighting to live can do that....."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Justin said out loud, "I heard about that Lugia. If they can do it then so can we! I've been through Team Rocket, D-Generation M, an evil Gengar, an evil Sableye, and Team Plasma. This may be just as challenging, but like the previous, they'll go down hard!"
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"T'was not that happy of a life, I assure you," Santos said. "Having no one to guide you, no one to help...it is not easy. Especially when people are suspicious of everything I did."

Dusza seemed to get even more paralyzed by Santos's statement. Santos raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. He then tossed one of his Poke Balls into the air, releasing Fiesta, his Bellossom. The little Pokemon looked around for a bit, before she caught sight of Dusza's Dusknoir.

She walked over to the ghost, who regarded her with a slightly weary look. Fiesta saw Dusza, and tilted her head slightly. Dusknoir shook his head, silently conveying that now wasn't the right time.

"Come, Fiesta," Santos called. "Leave him be, for now. His problems are his own." The Bellossom obliged, walking back over to Santos.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Excuse me for a second." Calvin said to Camille, and walking over to Maya. "I can see that you do not let your past decide your future. What doesn't kill makes you stronger." he said in a sagely tone.

"Your determination is noteworthy. But it alone will not shut down Team Rocket for good." Camille said.

Blog Entries

"I figured that out when I was five. Any more advice, Dr. Phil?" For the first time in what felt like forever, Maya smiled and laughed.

"But thank you. If we're going on a suicide-mission, I'm glad we have a kind leader." She blushed lightly. She had blushed more since she met Calvin than ever before in her life.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"One of the few traits of a good leader, agent Maya." Calvin said, chuckling faintly at her sarcasm. "But yes. We must stick together at all times."

Blog Entries

Maya nodded. "I'm not used to being with a large crowd of people, but...." She met his eyes directly for the first time and said with a shy but brave smile, "For the sake of the mission, I'll try."

But secretly, Maya wasn't trying to adjust to the crowd just because of the mission. She wanted to please him, this young man she had just met. What was happening to her?

Blog Entries

"That's the spirit." Calvin said, a faint tinge of red showing on his face. Camille tapped Calvin on the shoulder, then whispered something, to which he nodded. "Ahem. We have reached the drop-off point. Prepare for landing." Camille announced.

Blog Entries

Maya and Liax looked out the window as the chopper lowered. "So this is the place, Agent Calvin?"

Blog Entries

"Yes. This is Five Island. We are just outside of their radar. We must use extreme caution." Calvin said, looking at the warehouse just 300 feet away. "Their radar is dangerously short-ranged." Camille commented, stretching.

Blog Entries

"Alright." Maya said, standing up and brushing her hair over her shoulder. "May we go in now? Liax is getting antsy." As if in agreement, the Pikachu started prancing around.

Blog Entries

The chopper landed. "Alright, everyone, let's go." Calvin said to everyone jumping out of the chopper with Minun on his shoulder. Camille jumped out next, with Plusle on her shoulder. "Stay close, people." Calvin said.

Blog Entries

Maya fell into step behind Calvin, with Liax on her shoulder. "What do we do now, Agent Calvin?" She breathed in his ear as they walked.

"Finally,so when do we head off?" asked Akira. He got up nad stretched. He had been sitting down for such a long time. Jolteon and Glaceon jumped down from the seat. "Eon!" they said simultaneously. Akira walked towards the window observing the area.

Blog Entries

Calvin stopped short, unable to help but blush at his proximity to Maya. "I'll show you." Calvin said, checking his Pokenav's radar, and showed everyone. There were a group of dots positioned in front of a circular line. "That's us," He pointed to the dots, "That's their radar." He piointed the the circular line. He waited for the chopper to take off, then reached into his bottom right vest pocket, and pulled out a grenade. "EMP Grenade. Disables electronics." Calvin explained, shutting off his Pokenav, pulling the pin, and throwing it as far as he could. It landed in a dumpster against the warehouse, and went off, sending a shockwave though the area. "Let's go, everyone!" Calvin shouted, grabbing Camille's hand and taking off.

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast