Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up) - Page 3
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

You see me then you don't Snowcracker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

Erika smiled and stretched as she finally noticed the chopper coming down.
    "About time, huh, Spirit?" Erika said her Flygon.
    "Definitely! I was about to fall asleep." Spirit replied, though he knew Erika wouldn't understand.
    "Time to find out what's up with the Sevii Islands!"

Learn from mistakes, whether it's yours or someone elses. It's the only way to survive.
    People who post in F&G don't care about post count, only about having fun.
    Trying to come back for the holidays. We'll see if it works or not...
    The Pendulum swings between light and darkness.

Post Thanks / Like

"Finally!"he said with a sigh of relief, "Okay guys back indside." he said as he returned all of his pokemon, except Jolteon and Glaceon, to there pokeballs. He picked up his backpack and looked straight towards the helicopter waiting for it to land.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The chopper came down, and Calvin and Camille returned all except Plusle and Minun, then they approached. "Alright, everyone board the chopper in an orderly manner!" Calvin shouted as he and Camille got on.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Dusza looked over to the chopper. Judging by Team Rocket intercepting the chopper earlier, he had the feeling that they were somehow behind this mess. He reached into his coat, and brought out Dusknoir's Poke Ball. He tossed it into the air, releasing the ethereal Pokemon in a flash of white light. It always helped to have backup just in case something went horribly wrong.

Dusza quietly entered the helicopter, and took his seat, Dusknoir floating beside him. He examined the interior. It would be suicide to release Rotom right now. There were so many electronics that thing would be able to mess around with.

Post Thanks / Like

Akira walked into the chopper determined to find out what's going on. Glaceon climbed onto his lap and Jolteon sat down baside them. He zoned out thinking of what could be happening. He had a feeling it had something to do with Team Rocket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Justin, Ty, and Oliver boarded the copter. Justin said, "I wonder what's going on in the Sevii Islands. Could it be Team Rocket...Or possibly D-Generation M is at it again." He sat down with his Quilava and Dewott. He noticed Ty was acting a little panicky but he realized there was a Dusknior in the area. "Ty, you have nothing to worry about. That Dusknior isn't gonna hurt you."

Ty was a little shaky, replying, "Q-Q-Quilava..." (B-B-But it's a D-Dusknoir...)

Justin sighed to himself, "You gotta get over this fear of Ghost types..."
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

You see me then you don't Snowcracker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Erika returned Spirit to his Pokéball and quietly boarded the chopper. As she took her seat, she mulled over the possibilities as to who was behind the mess. Sure, Team Rocket was a strong possibility, but that didn't mean it was them. It could easily be some sort of organization that was yet to be named. She finally decided to just take a look at the view and just take a quick cat nap.

Learn from mistakes, whether it's yours or someone elses. It's the only way to survive.
    People who post in F&G don't care about post count, only about having fun.
    Trying to come back for the holidays. We'll see if it works or not...
    The Pendulum swings between light and darkness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Camille whispered something to Calvin, and he nodded, standing up. "Everyone, may I have your attention?" Calvin asked, waiting for everyone to acknowledge him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dusza nodded. Odds are this had to be somewhat important. Calvin and Cammile essentially functioned as the main figures of authority within their little group. For the better, because not many other people here would be able to fit that position.

Dusknoir looked over to Ty, who appeared to be frightened out of his wits, and gave a slight chuckle, before returning his attention to Calvin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Justin and his Pokemon turned their attention to Calvin. Justin awaited the mission.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Post Thanks / Like

Akira, Glaceon, and Jolteon looked up at Calvin now paying attention. They awaited his announcement. Whenever he had to say something to the entire group it was usually about something important.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Now, as I'm sure all of you know, Team Rocket has been causing a lot of trouble. One example of which was when they intercepted our first chopper. However, because they were taken down, it is possible that they will try again. They seem to have caught on to the fact that we caught on to their activity in the Sevii Islands. A radio tower was built near the Team Rocket Warehouse on Five Island. What they are doing with it is similar to what they attempted in Goldenrod and Mahogany two years ago, except worse. They were making Pokemon evolve before, but now, they appear to be using their signals to close the doors to the Pokemon's hearts turning them into fighting machines. Something like this happened in the Orre region twice. This time, there doesn't seem to be a way to purify them, except to stop the bizarre signals, or capture them until we can do the former. The signals can't affect captured Pokemon, so our Pokemon won't be affected. Security is tight in that area, so we'll have to careful. Their Shadow Pokemon are also used for security, but, as said before, they are technically wild. This isn't gonna be easy. We'll have to use espionage for the majority of the mission, as their ranks far outnumber ours, and we'd never be able to take them all out at once. Any questions?" Calvin finished his speech, and looked at everyone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dusza nodded. Figures that Team Rocket was at it again. Those thugs always managed to rise out of the grave that they should've been buried in years ago.

"WAIT!"

The shout came from outside of the chopper. Two figures could be seen, flying towards the chopper at high speeds. As they got closer, they could be made out. There was a Pidgeot, with a Trainer on top, as well as a Ninjask who was flying alongside them.

The Trainer landed on the ground next to the chopper, while Ninjask, not able to slow down, slammed right into the vehicle. The trainer sighed, and returned the Ninjask to its Poke Ball.

"Mucho gracias, Ala. I don't think I would've gotten here on time," the trainer said. Ala the Pidgeot nodded, before the trainer returned her to her Poke Ball as well.

"Permission to enter? Lo sentimos for the late arrival. I lost track of the time."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Granted, agent Santos. I was just briefing the crew. Camille, would you take him to the side and brief him?" Calvin said, turning to his 2nd-in-command. Camille nodded, and motioned for Santos to come with her to the side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Suddenly, there was a flushing noise, then the sound of a door opening and closing.

"Did I miss anything?" Asked a sweet, pretty, lilting meso-soprano voice. The owner of said voice then appeared from the back of the chopper. A teenage girl with milk-and-honey skin, wide ocean-blue eyes, shoulder-lenght light-brown hair, and a Pikachu on her shoulder.

"I...I'm Maya." She said nervously, "Maya Dare, and this is Liax." She gave them a somewhat-frightened smile and crossed her fingers behind her back, hoping they would like her.
    =====================================================
    OOC: This is Maya:

Last edited by Elphie; 3rd April 2011 at 07:35 AM.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast