Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up) - Page 14

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

Santos and Dusza also boarded the chopper. "So, you were going to explain everything, amigo?" Santos asked Dusza. He had released Fiesta earlier, and was carrying the Bellossom in his arms.

Dusza sighed. "Yes. This isn't a tale that I like to tell, but as I said, you all deserve an explanation. So, here goes."

"I lived in a manor, in Lavender Town. Our family has been prestigious in reputation. We of the Koning family normally end up having a specialty of sorts. Something that we associate ourselves with. My eldest brother, Doku...his specialty was all things serpentine," he said, giving a shudder before continuing.

"I was a black sheep of the family. My brothers did everything they could to make my life Hell on earth. The ways that Doku used s-serpents...to torture...injure..." he said, before shaking his head, trying to dispel the horrible, horrible memories.

"I ran. My brothers succeeded in getting the message across that I was not welcome. I had almost no friends to comfort me. No family to care for me. I began to have sympathy for spirits, who receive similar treatment from the living. And to this day, they have been my most trusted companions, for I would be taught to never trust anyone."

Santos blinked. "Wow, amigo. I never knew."

"And I make a habit out of making sure that people don't know. Anyone else would use that to torture me further, and Giratina forbid that one of my brothers finds out where I am," Dusza replied.

Blog Entries

"The Underground?" Maya squeaked. She shuddered. "Why there of all places?" Liax and Chistery made little noises of sympathy.
    ==================================================================
    OOC: Ombrare, Chistery is the winged Chimchar
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin was puzzled when Maya sunded disappointed, but soon understood. A page of the history book best left unread... "Alright, we may need to make an emergency clearing of the underground. There are lots of trainers and whatnot down there, and we don't have time for their bull. Remember we remain inconspicuous. We can't make any sudden moves. That means you in particular, agent Jason. This is a top secret Black Op. We'll be on our own down there. Any questions?" Calvin surveyed his crew expectantly.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Maya shook her head. Then they landed in Goldenrod. "Home sweet home." Maya muttered.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille looked at each in realization. As they landed, Officer Jenny and several police cars could be seen waiting. As everyone unboarded, Calvin waved Maya over to the side.

Blog Entries

Maya walked over, a question in her eyes. "Yes, Agent Calvin?" She whispered.
    =================================================================
    OOC: Maya's theme-song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE-OsFVRO3w&feature=fvwrel

Blog Entries

"You know, you can sit this mission out if it's too much for you. No one'll hold it against you. I can tell this place holds memories, whether good or bad, for you, and I don't want them to interfere with the mission. Think you can handle it?" Calvin asked, looking into her eyes. Surely there was nothing wrong with a leader worrying about his crew, right?

Blog Entries

Maya's eyes flashed dangerously. "I'm fine. It's true, this place brings back bad memories, but I'm no puny little damsel-in-distress, in case you haven't noticed."

She grinned. "I'm a big girl, Agent. But thank you for caring." She glanced around to make sure no-one was watching, then grabbed his hand and squeezed it, before darting away.

Blog Entries

"...Oops. Well, at least I didn't call her cute." He muttered, shuddering at the thought of the result. He grabbed his bag, which felt a few pound heavier than usual. He looked inside, and saw Minun eating a berry. He looked up at him and made a face that said 'Hey, how ya doin'?' "Get the hell out my backpack." Calvin said. Minun jumped on his shouldder, an something that Calvin interpreted as 'Killjoy'. Calvin sighed, and unboarded the chopper, and to be met by Camille's cheeky grin.

Blog Entries

Blushing slightly, Maya joined Calvin, Camille, and the other agents. Ironically, she always seemed to end up next to Calvin.

Suddenly, it started pouring.

"Maybe this is a bad omen." Liax fretted.

Maya laughed and started singing quietly.

"I'm Siiiingin' In The Rain/just Siiiiingin' In The Rain./What a glooorrrrious feeelin',/I'm haaaappy again."

Blog Entries

"I recommend against running, guys. You get wteer when you run through the rain." Calvin shouted through the rain. Then, Calvin was nearly struck by a lightning blt,but Minunjumped in front of it, absorbed it, then discharged it to deflect another lightning bolt that would've hit near Maya. "Nice work, Mi- owwwwww." Calvin was cut short when Minun accidentally shocked him, nocking the thr ground. "Damn that hurt like hell." He groaned.

Blog Entries

"Are you okay, Calvin?" Maya asked, concerned, laying her hand on his arm. Chistery poked his head out of Maya's satchel.

"Chim Chi Chichi, Chimchar?"

Blog Entries

"Would you be okay if you got shocked while you and the one shocking you were soaked to the bone?" Calvin groaned, pulling himself up. "I'm relatively okay, thanks to the numerous he's shocked me, but it's never happened when we were wet." He watched a few sparks circle down his arm.

Blog Entries

"Well, I wouldn't know, it's never happened to me." Maya replied sassily. "Can we get out of the rain somehow?"

Blog Entries

"Yeah, hold on a sec." Calvin ran behind a corner, and a few seconds later, the clouds cleared, and the sun was shing brighter than usual. He came back with a grin on his face. "There. The sun. Oh, look! A double rainbow!" Calvin pointed towards the eastern sky, where the were two rainbows, one over the other.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast