Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

Something odd is going on. There are strange signals coming from all over the Sevii Islands. Pokemon inhabiting that region are spontaneously turning evil. The Pokemon are usually peaceful, but now they have been destroying the environment. The source of the signal seems to be a warehouse complex on southern Five Island. A group of junior detectives, who are also expert Pokemon Trainers, have been sent from the Goldenrod City Detective Agency to investigate the problem, and eliminate it.

The agents are waiting in a field for the chopper to take them to Five island.
    Last edited by Detective Calvin; 3rd April 2011 at 01:55 PM.

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Detective Agency (Start-up)

Justin, Ty, and Oliver waited for the chopper's arrival. Justin and Oliver patiently awaited the chopper, while Ty was growing increasingly bored of waiting.

Ty whined to Justin, "Lavaaaa? Lava!!!" (When is this chopper gonna get here? I'm so bored!!)

Justin reassured Ty, "Chill out, buddy! The chopper will get here soon." He patted his Quilava on the head.

Oliver was tossing one of his scalchops in the air, saying, "Dewott." (Yeah, c'mon just relax, Ty.)
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

Akira sat on the grass impatiently. The chopper was supposed to be there ten minutes ago. Jolteon and Glaceon were playing behind him trying to pass the time. "Ugh, I'm so bored." said Kaguya as hestarted to pull grass out of the ground.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Dusza simply stood. Waiting. Watching the skies for the helicopter. And also watching for any suspicious activity. You could never be too careful when bloodthirsty Pokemon were running amok.

Dusza looked around the field. Everyone else seemed bored out of their minds. Not him. He had learned to be patient. So he continued to wait.

Rotom, however, wasn't anywhere near as patient. His hyperactivity didn't help, either. Dusza noted this, and sighed, waving his hand. Rotom took the gesture as a release to explore a bit, so he zoomed off.

A trainer with a Larvitar and Dewott immediately caught the little Pokemon's attention. Turning transparent, he sneaked up to the Dewott, nearly invisible. Rotom then delivered a small electric blast from behind. Nothing harmful, but it would surely get its attention.

Blog Entries

A male and female strode into the clearing. The male had a Minun on his shoulder, and the female had a Plusle on hers. They both observed the other agents. "Calvin, they appear to be getting restless." The female said to the male. "There's nothing I can do about it, Camille. The chopper is just late. They must not have been able to find a pilot. Even still, it shouldn't have been a problem. This mission had been planned for months. Oh, well." Calvin said. "You should talk to them. Try to ease their restlessness." Camille said. Calvin's brow furrowed in consideration. "Come on Calvin. Do it for them." Minun said from his shoulder perch. "Camille, you too." Plusle said to Camille. Calvin and Camille looked at each other, then at their Pokemon. "Fine." They said simultaneously, approaching the group of trainers.

Blog Entries

Dusza blearily looked over to the two arrivals. Rotom, who had dashed off after administering the shock to Justin's Dewott, quickly returned to his trainer.

Dusza walked up to the two trainers. "They're late," he said, in a fairly low tone of voice. "Were they intercepted?"

Rotom, meanwhile, was erratically floating around the two trainers. In reality, it was trying to find some kind of electrical device that it could inhabit, with no success thus far.

Blog Entries

OOC: Ombrare, Justin owns a Quilava, not a Larvitar.

Oliver was shocked, screaming "WOOOTTTT!!!" (YEEEOW!!!) He managed to get Ty's and Justin's attention.

Justin heard Oliver's cry and gasped, "Oliver!!!" He got down close to Oliver. "Oliver are you alright?"

Oliver got up and nodded. He said, "Deeewwott.?" (Who just shocked me?) He turned around to see nothing, which confused him.

Justin soon noticed Calvin and Camile.

Blog Entries

"Unknown, agent Dusza. I have not received any information as of yet." Calvin said, and suddenly a ringing sound came from one of Calvin's vest pockets.

"Excuse me. Calvin said, reaching into his top left vest pocket, pulling out a Pokenav. He pressed a button, and the screen displayed the face of Officer Jenny. "Agent Calvin, reporting in, ma'am. The chopper has yet to arrive. According to agent Dusza, it should have been here 15 minutes ago." Calvin said. He waited a few seconds, listening. "I see. I will relay this information." Waiting again. "Yes ma'am. Over and out." Calvin hung up, and pocketed his Pokenav. He whispered something to Camille, and she nodded, walking into the center of the clearing.

"Attention, all agents! Agent Calvin has an announcement." Camille said loudly as Calvin walked over, and cleared his throat. "I have just received intel from base that the chopper that was scheduled for arrival 15 minutes ago was intercepted by Team Rocket. Our chopper took their's down, but was badly damaged in the process. A new chopper will be here in 5 minutes. Thank you. You may carry on." Calvin announced, walking with Camille off to the side.

Blog Entries

OOC: Whoops. Error on my part, thought that Ty's complaining belonged to that of a Larvatar. Sorry.

Dusza raised an eyebrow. Team Rocket? Now, of all times? Deciding to not ask any further questions, Dusza nodded, and took his original place.

Rotom, however, was interested in the Pokenav that Calvin had taken out. Turning transparent again, the little Pokemon zipped over to Calvin, and phased into the device that he had used earlier. It started ringing again.

Dusza had immediately turned to Oliver, hearing the startled cry. He shook his head and sighed. He didn't even need to investigate to figure out that Rotom had zapped the Dewott. Looking around, he couldn't find any trace of the rascal.

Blog Entries

Calvin was surprised when his Pokenav started ringing again. He pulled it out, and pressed the button. "Hello? Agent Calvin speaking."

"Better not be another prank caller." Camille grumbled, watching Calvin. Then, she noticed that Dusza's Rotom had gone missing. She walked over to Dusza. "Hey, where'd your Rotom go?" She asked.

Blog Entries

"You gotta be fricken kidding me! Those losers are still active?" Justin angrily muttered to himself.

Oliver had recovered from the shock, wondering as he asked Ty, "Dewott?" (Who shocked me, seriously?)

Ty shrugged, "Quilava...." (I dunno...)

Blog Entries

The instant that Calvin answered the Pokenav, a loud, ear-piercing screeching sound was sent though the receiver. Dusza was still trying to find Rotom, with no success. Only that thing would be able to hide in a virtually empty field.

Blog Entries

Justin and his Pokemon continued to wait for the chopper.

Blog Entries

When the Pokenav screeched, Calvin jumped back in surprise. "WHOA! WHAT THE HELL?!" Calvin shouted. "MINUN! THUNDER WAVE!" Minun, who was covering his ears from the screeching, shot a stream of electricity into the Pokenav, though it was doubtful he heard Calvin. Camille's head turned fast enough to give her whiplash. "I think we found you Rotom, Dusza." She said dryly, pointing towards Calvin, then ran to him.

Blog Entries

Rotom zoomed out of the Pokenav, which stopped screeching. The Pokemon started doubling over in laughter. Dusza, however, wasn't too happy, walking over to the ethereal Pokemon with anger clear on his face. Rotom stopped laughing, and tried to speed off, but Dusza returned it to its Poke Ball before it could make a single move. "Sorry. It tends to do things like that a lot," Dusza apologized.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast