Pokémon Universe: Johto - Page 2

Page 2 of 1227 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Pokémon Universe: Johto

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon Universe: Johto

"How much longer until we get to New Bark?" Enzap asked the captain after a few hours of sailing.

"About an hour left," the man replied.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna released Helena. Then, Mr. Gibles growled happily as he excitedly ran towards the food when he bumped into someone.

"Mr. Gibles!" Luna shouted as she ran over to the boy, "Are you alright? I'm so sorry for Mr. Gibles' behavior."

Blog Entries

"CGear says that the next PokeCenter is in the next town - Cherrygrove. Draco and Bolt gave their best, but lost. We'll win next time though." Jake said, remembering his last battle in Silver.

"Tell me about it." Tsunami sighed.

Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Enzap's boat finally arrived in New Bark Town.

"Finally! We're here! Now we just gotta wait for everyone else."

Enzap and Skippy went to the Pokemon Center to wait for their friends.

Blog Entries

Matt straightened himself up as he had to pick up his flatcap for the second time that day.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. No problem, really," he said with a smile.

Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

"I am so excited and nervous at the same time!" Enzap said, quivering slightly with excitement. Over the three months he had dyed his hair pure white, and was now wearing a hat so he could surprise his friends when they got there. He also got a pair of contact lenses to replace his glasses.

Blog Entries

"We're here. Please tell me you're not making a grand entry." Tsunami sighed and laughed.

"I would... but then, I'd be lying to you." Jake grinned as he kicked his way into the PokeCenter.

"...Pfft, 9.5. You were off the center." Tsunami sarcastically spoke,

Blog Entries

Butterfree flied happily on the same boy's head. "Butterfree! What's with all of you bothering strangers today?!" Brad scolded, grabbing Butterfree. "I'm so sorry, again."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna sighed as she looked at her Gabite.

"Apologize!" she commanded him. Mr. Gibles apologized before making his way to the food. Luna extended her hand.

"I'm sorry, I forgot my manners," she laughed nervously, "I'm Luna."

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

As Seishin continued on Route 29, she looked around. Pidgeys flew from trees that were gently swaying in the breeze, while a family of Rattatas played in the tall grass. It was bright and sunny, and everything smelled fresh and sweet. The bright colors around her were a major contrast to her dark purple and black color scheme. Stalker was gently drifting back and forth and smiling, clearly enjoying himself. As she was walking, she spotted a lone Pidgey.

Hmm, she thought, Maybe I can catch that one. “Stalker, get ready,” she said to her Shuppet. Stalker came to attention and flew over next to her shoulder. He had a determined look on his face. The Pidgey stopped and turned to face the two. After a brief pause, it realized what was happening: it was about to be in a battle. Seishin searched her memory.

Let’s see, she thought, right now, Stalker knows Knock Off, Screech, and Night Shade. Pidgey is Normal-type, so Night Shade won’t have an effect. Screech lowers Defense, but it might leave Stalker vulnerable. Okay, so that leaves...

“Stalker, Knock Off,” Seishin commanded. Shuppet quickly flew toward the Pidgey. As the Pidgey flew into battle, Stalker readied the attack. His “body” (though it wasn’t much of a body at all) turned a darker black than usual, and he did a somersault, bringing his body down on the Pidgey and knocking it to the ground. In the process, the Pidgey dropped a small blue object, an Oran berry. It caught Seishin’s attention.

Ah, she thought, recalling her studies, Knock Off’s secondary effect. The Pidgey was struggling to get up.

“This is it,” Seishin said, searching through her purse, “...Shimata!” She realized she had forgotten to buy Poke Balls. Well, at least Stalker can get some experience from this, she thought.

“Stalker, finish it with another Knock Off!” Stalker charged in for the KO. The Pidgey tried to avoid it but was just a little too slow. When the dust blew away, Stalker was clearly the victor.

“Good job, friend,” Seishin said to her companion. Stalker smiled, a bit exhausted from the fight. Seishin noticed this.

“Looks like you need to train some more,” she said without a hint of playfulness. She then remembered the Oran berry dropped by the Pidgey.

She walked over, picked it up, and put it in one of the smaller side pockets of her purse. It was quite a nice purse---it was black and made of a waterproof fabric that had the texture of nylon. With the berry secured, she continued on toward Cherrygrove.
    Last edited by Bishie Karis-chan; 20th December 2010 at 05:01 PM.

Blog Entries

"Hey nurse. Can you heal my partners?" Jake asked the nurse, while returning Tsunami to his ball.

"Sure thing." The nurse smiled as she took his PokeBalls.

Blog Entries

"I'm Matt. Nice to meet you." Matt shook Luna's hand.

He smiled as he observed the girl's Gabite. "He sure has a healthy appetite."

Blog Entries

"He's an eater." Brad laughed to Matt and pet Mr. Gibles. "I'm Brad." He added, extending a hand.

Blog Entries

"Wait." Drew said to himself before leaving Hyper with Winter and Diana as he ran back to the house. Once back, he had a container with an egg inside.

"I forgot." he sweatdropped. He then put the container in his backpack before grabbing Winter and Diana, Hyper once again in hsi shoulders. He then kept walking, now on route 46.

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Seishin and Stalker were enjoying the trip to Cherrygrove...well, at least Stalker was. Seishin had a blank, uninterested expression on her face. Pidgey is worthless in battle, anyway, she thought, besides, I don’t even find it visually appealing. Stalker circled around his master’s head a single time, stopping in front of her face.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Pet, Shuppet!” Stalker exclaimed as he pointed to the small town in the distance, partially visible through the trees, which were now blocking most of the sun.

“Ii yo,” Seishin said to her companion, “Let’s go, then.” They ran down the dirt road, and came out into the clearing.

“Welcome to Cherrygrove!” an old man exclaimed. “Shall I show you around?”

Seishin paused. “Kekkou desu,” she replied.

“Oh,” the old man muttered, as if disappointed. “Shall I give you a Town Map, then?”

Seishin blinked. She could use one of those. “Hai, arigato,” she replied. The old man handed her a small card. Seishin studied it. “Kore wa nani?” she asked in confusion.

“It’s a Map Card,” the man replied, “You do have a Pokegear, right?” Seishin blinked. After several seconds, the man broke the silence. “Oh, I see,” he said, “Follow me, then.” He led her to a house.

Inside the humble little house, the old man went over to a cabinet. He opened it, and pulled a watch-like object from it. “This is a Pokegear. Right now, it’s not much...you can call anyone if you have their Pokegear number, but that’s it,” the man explained. “However, putting this Map Card in like so...”

He slid the card into a small slot on the side of the watch, and it beeped. “There! Now it’s a phone and a GPS!” Seishin studied it.

“Interesting,” she said coldly.

“Well, is that all, then?” the man asked.

“Hai,” Seishin replied, “Arigato.”

“No problem, missy!” the man exclaimed as Seishin headed out the door.

She looked over at the nearby Pokecenter, then over at Stalker, and then back at the Pokecenter. She began walking towards it.
    Last edited by Bishie Karis-chan; 20th December 2010 at 05:02 PM.