Naruto:A New Era START-UP - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto:A New Era START-UP

Default Re: Naruto:A New Era START-UP

Zero looked at the girl, and began thinking to himself. If he said he did, he would a get a fight, but she might go to the police, and than he'd get sent to jail. If he said no, everything would be fine, but he would get bored.

"Of course I killed them! What do you plan on doing about it?!"
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Ana was thinking to herself 'What AM I going to do, most people just deny it... maybe he didn't do it, better check...'. "Your did this crime? Prove it." Ana told him " Show me your weapon if you killed these people it would e covered in blood."

A brief moment of worry crossed Zeros face, before he thought of a way to counter her challenge. Pulling his Katana out from the back of his jacket, he made a large, shallow gash on his back. When the Katana was out, it was now covered in blood. "Is this enough proof?"
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

OOC: No, I was countered! now I have to think of another plan...

"They look like their throats were slit, would that create that much blood?"

Zero grinned. "Well, those three wouldn't...but there's a lot of people in this village."

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

" But only three of them are dead, so far" she said "I'm not looking for some who's going to kill, I'm looking for some one who killed."

Zero grinned even bigger now. "Have you ever heard of the massacre of District 4? The one filled with memorials? Nearly 342 people died in it, because one Rouge ninja declared war on the village. He single handedly killed all those people, until he was stopped by his own brother. Many people were made orphans due to that...and you know the two brothers? Their my elder brothers. Katon and Kazuki Babylon. So just imagine what I can do!"

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

" Did I ever say I was going to fight you" Ana replied frankly she was just trying to delay the fighting, and this guy didn't seem like the cereal killer type " If those two are your older brothers what would drive you to do this I just don't buy it."

Zeros expression drooped, and he fell on his back and started staring at the sky. "Damn...I was really itching for a fight. You're smarter than you look. After the whole massacre shit, Katon got sent to jail...a few months after that, Kazuki and his Fiance ran away, trying to get to the Leaf Village. Kazuki got caught. Now, the entire Mist Village considers the Babylon family to be traitors. This isn't the first time. Nearly every powerful male ninja that came from the Babylon family became traitorous."

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Ana looked at him and said " I don't judge people by their family history, your not your family. So you don't go and become an actual traitor OK?"

Zero stood up and put his katana back in his jacket. "Whatever. Guess I'll just troll around the alleyways a bit more. You go to the academy, right? Guess I'll see you there tomorrow." Zero jumped onto a roof, nodded to Ana, than started jumping away.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

"Guess I'll be seeing him again." Ana said to her self "Time to go home." she said as she walked off

Arashitaka sat crouched on a tower overlooking the town. He had been sent by the Village of the Mist for two reasons, to find a runaway, and to look into the story of murders occurring in the village. The Mizukage suspected that these were linked, and if they were it could mean war between villages. If a Mist Ninja was caught murdering ninja in other villages it would look very bad for his village. As such, he intended to either find the runaway which would either stop the killings, or at least remove the village of suspicion.

His trained eyes searched the city streets from his vantage point, vigilantly scanning the complex pathways. Suddenly a scream rang out, Arashi darted into the air and brought his legs up over his head in a flip before slicing down towards the ground. He landed in a crouch and took off down a narrow alley towards the scream hoping to catch the culprit. When he neared the scene he peaked through a gap in the fence staying out of sight. There were two people standing over a body, a male, and a female. The male repeatedly claimed to be the culprit and was clearly spoiling for a fight. Arashi's hand rose to one of the Katana on his back and gripped the hilt waiting to strike if necessary. He watched as the two changed subjects and parted ways. This was incredibly curious, he'd have to keep an eye on them, especially the male.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Haruka ran to the alley,with her puppy Amai in her hands,where she heard the screams.Then she saw the three dead thugs.She leaned and hid behind a wall.She was a bit shocked to see dead people just lying on the ground.Amai started groaning.

"Shh..." Haruka shushed as she rubbed her puppy's back to calm it down.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

OOC: @vampiremessiah51; @Form11ess 5hot; @Sximple Ghurl; @Doctor Who; @Terra-chan; @Renegade X; Just a reminder everyone, we are in the Mist Village.

While Zero was jumping on the roofs, he felt a strong chakra level nearby. He briefly considered finding the person responsible and have a good fight, but decided against it. Hearing a groan, he looked behind a wall and saw Haruka and Amai looking into the alley. Grinning, he jumped down right behind Haruka. "And what are you doing out so late at night, miss?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast