Mutation 101 - Start Up! - Page 5

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mutation 101 - Start Up!

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mutation 101 - Start Up!

Barry could feel immense radiation coming off that thing "(I've got a bad feeling a about this...)" Barry quietly whispered to himself "I don't think that we should be messing around with this kind of stuff, my great, great, great Grandpa Amadeus Winston worked for the government in the radiation department, his job was to analyze certain... 'objects of great interest'... One day, they got a rock that looked just like that one that Grey is holding." Barry explained "Next thing he knows, some crazy *%@# starts going down, people started.. hearing strange noises, voices, and screams, then people started vanishing into thin air, then one day, something went wrong, and my great, great, great Grandfather was trapped in the boiler room with a health inspector, thing started out okay, but then noises started, then they heard some faint voices... 'help us'.... 'your both going to die'...... 'get out- while you still can'..." Barry told the crowd "And next they know, they hears some odd sounding shrieking sounds, like the mythological 'Banshee', you know- from the Irish mythology, in a nut shell, you see her, your dead, your hear her, your DEFINITELY going to to die- meeting her was a bad sign, it meant you were going to meet your demise soon... Back to the story, so they start hearing these screams, so the health inspector gets paranoid and runs off, Amadeus tries to go catch, but it's already too late, by the time the inspector ran into the shadows, all you could hear was the prey falling victim to the predator, now obviously, my great, great, great Gramps made it out, how else would know the story that was passed down from generation to generation, as for 'that thing'... I suspect that it's lurking around the sewers now... waiting for it's prey, often killing small animals, and the occasional human." Barry finished the tale "So yeah, where that rock goes, I'm sure that 'thing' near by... But then again, that was during the 1920's, that... eh, what ever it is- is probably dead by now, old age, most likely." Barry chuckled.
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

"I guess I would like to see the rock right after you gray, by the way I hope this isn't the chronicle or anything, cause that would be scary" Dylan muttered

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Haruka was staring at the rock."Well,that rock looks something like Superman's weakness,a Kryptonite" Haruka said as she continued staring at it.

OOC: dunno if I spelled Kryptonite right xD

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Blog Entries

OOC Yes, you did

"Yeah, you're kinda right" Dylan said "Gray, you're taking awfully long with the rock?"

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Yeah, because Superman is clearly real." Sam tutted "I can feel the rock from here. It seems really powerful. I've done everything I want to do with that thing, so I'm off to bed. It's a load of terd anyway" Sam walked off back to the campsite. The tree had extinguished and the fire had gone out. The group must've been out for longer than they thought. He jumped in his sleeping bag and tried to get some sleep.
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Gray passed the rock to Haruka. "Should we go back to camp now?"
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Blog Entries

Haruka held the rock with both her hands."Definitely like Kryptonite..." Haruka mumbled to herself.The she looked at the others."Uhmm...Yes,I guess we should go back before we run into some wild animals" she said."And here,Dylan" Haruka said passing the rock to Dylan.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Otoshigami Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Michna returned to sleep, near the fire. He noticed the whole time he was sleeping outside, but he found it pretty comfortable. He hugged tightly into his sleeping bag to ward out the mosquitoes.
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Barry sighed "(I'm gettin' a head ache, so I'd better just sleep it off.)" Barry thought to himself as he went back to went back to sleeping by the tree he carved his name into.
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Blog Entries

"Ohhh, now I get it" Dylan muttered as he gently took the rock from Harkura. "Feels nice and stuff but what are we gonna do about this Sam" "Like where do we put this?"

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sam's asleep in his tent

Blog Entries

Haruka walked towards camp,but turned back to Dylan."Why don't you hold onto it for a while?Then when we get back to boarding school,we can examine that in the school laboratory"Haruka said with a smile."But now,I guess we should all get some sleep.We have a 'long' journey to boarding school tomorrow..."Haruka added as she walked down the path that lead back to camp.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Blog Entries

"Sure ill sleep right next to it?" said Dylan "I'll just put this near my abdomen area or something" "Well I'm pooped Haruka" See you tomorrow eh" as Dylan walked back to camp in a little bit of a sprint he added "Well, Haruka wasn't this a day?"

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Cindy deiced to head back too she was really tired. She fallowed the two people heading back but she didn't feel like talking to any one right now.

Blog Entries

"Yeah" Haruka replied with a giggle."I bet my little sis would be really happy when I tell her the stuff that just happened once I get back to Japan..." she mumbled to herself."Well Dylan,oyasumi nasai!Or how you guys say it here,good night!" She said with a smile before she went in her tent.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast