Mother 5 (Earthbound 3) Gigyas's Family Reunion! (RPG)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mother 5 (Earthbound 3) Gigyas's Family Reunion! (RPG)

Lightbulb Mother 5 (Earthbound 3) Gigyas's Family Reunion! (RPG)

(A few days ago, somewhere near the moon)
    Alien subordinate: “What the Glorp?! (untranslated bad word) Our scanners are showing that earth has reappeared but that should be impossible!!!”

Alien commanding officer (possibly Gigyas’s mom): “Indeed, we only recently finished destroying the planet. It seems that those pesky humans with their accursed singing, prayer and love have somehow managed to survive. This time we will make sure to obliterate their entire solar system, starting with earth! Although we will need to be careful not to make it look too obvious if we want to avoid causing trouble with the other alien species in the universe. Deploy ground forces, immediately!”

she/ it grumbles to herself:
    This would be so much easier if we had some kind of scanner to detect power levels. Then we could just disintegrate the strongest humans before they become too powerful and be done with it. Instead we are forced to slowly take over the planet piece by piece. No matter, the side effects of our presence will cause inanimate objects to attack the foolish humans and I have summoned reinforcements as well. The Gigyas family unit has destroyed this planet before and we will do it again!!

(Present day)
    News reporter: “Increased sightings of UFO’s and other bizarre events have prompted the police to urge the public to stay calm and not to panic. There have been unconfirmed reports of otherworldly and hostile monsters appearing in and around the pyramids of Scarabia and citizens are strongly encouraged to avoid the highly dangerous area. This is Angela O’neal, signing off.”

(a few notes before everyone can start posting,
    Anyone can still join even after the start. The Sign ups can be found here.
    The only restriction on PSI is that a character cannot learn Teleport until at least your, let’s say 10th post. Please include your person’s location at the top of each post. (Name too, if you want) I think that is everything, the RP begins now!)
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 12th June 2012 at 06:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mother 5 (Earthbound 3) Gigyas's Family Reunion! (RPG)

Fourside

Lahia was having pretty normal day at the city despite the recent weird happenings all over the world. She was eating vanilla ice cream at the local ice cream parlor not having anything thing to do. Her parents warned her not to go outside due to the weird events but she scared wasn't at all and was pretty confident she could take care of herself due to having psychic powers.

Dan
    High Five town, Museum

Dan is walking toward a bus stop with his hands in front of him but something does not seem quite right. Upon closer inspection, it appears as though the ground is made out of chocolate bars and the sky composed of cotton candy. “Ok, I am about 95% sure that I must be dreaming here.” 2 people are sitting on a pretzel bench that is next to the bus stop.

Derek,Onett

He was doing his daily speed-run around town,when he saw his father being attacked by a tree that throws apples.
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fourside

Meanwhile, Elton was looking for the airport when a man in a trench coat poked him on the shoulder. With a tentacle.
    "Hey, kid, want to smoke some dangerous alien drugs?" He asked.
    "Alien drugs? Those are my favorite kind!" Elton said, grinning.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.
    Nocturne Academy: GMing with Naoto: The ultimate pleasure!
    Wanted!: Bad people doing bad things.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Natalia
    Onett

Natalia was making her rounds for Mach Pizza when she saw one of the librarians running frantically around, Natalia rode over to her to find out what was going on.
    "Why are you running around? Shouldn't you be working?" Natalia asked her
    "Why am I- haven't you seen it!?" The Librarian asked back
    "Seen what?"
    "The Aliens! There invading, and they've started at the back of town!"
    "Don't worry I'll check it out!" Natalia tried to say bravely, she rode off towards the back of town.

OOC:Sorry it took so long to post, I also want to say that starting Tuesday I won't have internet, I might be it back occasionally, but I'll have id back by July 2 for sure.

(ooc: Is she riding a horse?)

High Five town, Museum (sleeping)

After blinking, a dancing baby in a diaper and an Octobot holding a boom box appear at the bus stop. The kids that were originally on the bench try to shout and signal to Dan but he cannot hear them, nor understand sign language. Dan tries to get closer, (since that seems to be what the kids want) but it is too late and a bus arrives on the road of jawbreakers honking its horn and waking Dan up!

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

OOC: no, it was a bike but I didn't make that clear XD

Natalia
    Onett

while Natalia was headed over to the library (on a bike)and she noticed that the garbage cans were moving in her way. 'I'm guessing that's what she meant by Aliens' Natalia thought to her self 'I could take care of them now but.... I didn't really think this would happen'. Natalia wasn't really in a mood to fight but if she had to she would.

(ooc: Ahh, that does make more sense. Also @ everyone, you do not have to jump into fighting the aliens right away. We all are considered to only be level 1 at this point after all)

High Five town, Museum

Dan looks around, that was a strange dream, candy, buses and kids, what did it all mean?! He must have dozed off while closing up one of the exhibits. No one else should be around but a loud "BUMP!" comes from around the corner! Startled, Dan shouts, "Who is there?!!"
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 18th June 2012 at 10:49 AM.

(ooc: I have to LOL at my next post. Forgive me but I cannot resist throwing in plot twists when I am given a huge opening like this. In true Earthbound fashion, something must burst into flames!)

High Five town, Museum

Dan runs to the corner just in time to spot a Teeny tiny UFO! It is only about the size of a baseball cap but Dan prepares himself to fight this monster if he needs to. The Teeny tiny UFO darts around the museum like a humming bird but does not appear to be interested in a battle. Instead it evades Dan and merely plays a message that sounded like it was coming out of a radio speaker: "If we cant have earth than no one can!!" The tiny UFO then speeds away in a hurry! Dan scratches his head, "What did it mean by that? I dont get it.." After poking around the nearby exhibits for a bit and looking around Dan exclaims: "Oh Noooes!" As his eyes widen and he freezes in place like a statue! Sitting in a corner beside a large painting is a complicated looking nuclear time bomb!

Dan is not only scared because of what is in front of him but because his PSI powers give him the feeling that this is not the only bomb that the aliens have planted! In fact, nuclear time bombs have been placed in the center of every major city in Eage land! (Onett, Twoson, Threed, Fourside and High Five town) If even one of these things is triggered than the entire planet will be vaporized! Dan thinks to himself, "Wha what am I supposed to do?! I dont have a clue how to disarm this bomb and the countdown has already started! Did we all get brought back to life just to die again?!!" Dan tries to think of a solution as sweat drips down the side of his head and he stares at the wall with his jaw dropped! Still shocked, he wonders how much more time is left!

(The time bombs will detonate in the equivalent of about 7 REAL LIFE DAYS starting from this message. If even one is missed or set off early then it is Game over for the earth and the RP!)

(probably, maybe)
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 25th June 2012 at 06:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

OOC: oh shoot! Now I don't know how this is gonna end

Natalia
    Onett

Natalia rammed into one of the garbage cans some of the trash fell out. Natalia saw a cracked bat fall out the trash can. She grabbed the bat and thought that even if it was broken, it could still be useful.

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Duuuude...I'm like, so blazed..." Elton said, eating a candy bar with an alien. He was sitting next to a black sphere with a fuse and a skull on it.
    "What a rush...I love you, man..." He said, hugging the bomb.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.
    Nocturne Academy: GMing with Naoto: The ultimate pleasure!
    Wanted!: Bad people doing bad things.

High Five town, Museum

Maybe the sheriff would know what to do! Dan heads for the exit but as he is passing through the childrens section something weird happens. Around 10 or so framed works of art jump off of the walls and begin floating vertically. The Pre schoolers Finger paints attack! Dan shouts, "Dang it, I dont have time for this!" (but at the same time, he is thankful that he did not choose the route that would have gone past the exhibit with all of the naked stone statues)
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 27th June 2012 at 05:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Natalia
    Onett

Natalia as some of the aliens pushing a black sphere towards the middle of town. "Well that can't be good" Natalia said to her self, she rode off over in the direction of the Alines.

Derek,Onett

When he finished cutting up that tree,he noticed weird creatures pushing a black sphere.He thought"Whatever that thing is,this is not going to end well".He then ran to it.
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast