Monster Academy! *Start Up*

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Academy! *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Default Monster Academy! *Start Up*

Says as it goes. Link for sign up -> http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/monster-academy-%2Asign-up%2A-93871/#post2655495

Starting on a boat heading to the academy. Yeryeryer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had no other choice, Alexander! It was this or I just kick you out onto the streets!"

"Aren't the two basically the same thing? They both have the same aim-to keep me away from home and your precious boyfriend."

"Alexander, listen to me!"

Alex sighed as he snapped his mobile phone shut, silencing his mother's anguished protests. He quickly ran his hand through his curly dark hair before stealing a quick glance around the boat travelling to his new school-Monster Academy.

Monster Academy? Was this shit for real? Monster. Monster. What the fuck did that mean? Was this a kind of school where only delinquents and teenage criminals were sent? Perhaps not. The boat looked pretty pricey, and Alex was pretty sure they wouldn't splash out on law-breaking teenagers. Or was it a school for mini-Frankensteins and weird vampires? Alex wasn't sure. He hadn't exactly listened to his mother when she was telling him she was sending him away to boarding school, all he could think about he had to go but Ian, his mother's latest boyfriend, got to stay. Ironic.

Hopefully, the fling would fizzle out within seconds, and Alex would be able to come back home. But he wasn't so sure this time. Especially when his mother had shouted; 'You'll fit in at this place!'. What was that supposed to mean? He was a monster? Yeah, real funny.

Alex quickly glanced around the boat again. When Alex had gotten on the boat with the other students, he'd dismissed them as extreme cosplayers. But now, he wasn't so sure.

What really was going on here?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Default Re: Monster Academy! *Start Up*

"Are you sure you'll be alright there, Sora?" asked Kougami on the video phone the young Greeed had.

"Yes, Oto-san," said Sora, she'd have smiled if she had a true mouth. "I'm certain this school won't be that bad, after all, we're all monsters of some kind."

"Alright then," said Kougami, he then took out a party device and pulled it, sending confetee flying everywhere. "Happy Birthday! To the beginning of your education!" he said loudly. "Goodbye, Sora, speak to you later."

Sora nodded. "Goodbye, Oto-san," she said, hanging up and looking around. She saw Alex nearby and walked over to him. "Hello, how are you?" she asked. "I'm Sora Kougami, I am a Greeed, what are you?" she asked, taking out a bag of Cell Medals and dropping a few into her 'mouth', which really just caused them to phase into her body with a sound simular to a coin dropping into a slot machine. Her father had provided her with some 'food' for the journey, so she wouldn't have to resort to making Yummy on the boat.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Alex had been staring abesnt-mindedly into the Japanese Ocean or whatever the hell it was called, when he heard a voice behind him. He snorted, and was about to tell whoever the hell it was to fuck the hell off, when he turned around.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Alex yelled, gripping the handrail as he looked around for a weapon to attack the robot-bear-thing with.

"GET BACK! GET THE FUCK BACK!" Alex screamed as he inched further away. "I KNOW-" Alex paused to chop the air with his hands and give a ninja type scream. "-SUDOKU!!!"
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"What the hell's all that noise about?" Ely asked drowsily, he was sitting against the wall of the ship, he had come after his parents practically begged him to take the ship so that he could finally control his powers but he wasn't too happy about that did to his hours of sleep. He took off one of its headphones to listen to all the screams that were being let out.

Sora looked confused. "I'm not going to hurt you," she said. "I'm just a saying hi," she said. "Didn't you know when you were sent to a place called Monster Academy there are real monsters there?" she asked. "I'm Sora, the mammal Greeed," she explained. "I'm a good guy, I was raised by humans after I was created in an experment," she explained. "Why are you here? You have to have some kind of power, if you weren't, then you wouldn't be here."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"A Greeed? Never heard of one." Came a voice as a woman looked at Sora. "I've been on this miserable planet for over three hundred years and seen my fair share of demons and monsters, but I have never heard about the Greeed. Anyways, my name is Dante." The woman introduced, holding out her hand.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The ghost of Josh suddenly sided through the wall. "BOO!" he screamed, before cackeling and flying in large circles directly upwards.

"JOSH! GET THE FUCK BACK DOWN HERE!" Joe roared, appearing a moment later.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Boy, for an old lady you sure look good," Ely pointed out from where he was seating before getting up and dusting himself up the floor's were awfully dirty for a ship like that.

Blog Entries

A young man comes up from belowdecks. "Yo." Evan says, glancing at all the other students. "Name's Evan. Aren't Greed off of that one TV show?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Sora shook the hand. "That makes sense, the Greeed were sealed away 800 years ago," she explained. "The Greeed were an experment by humans to create artifical life, they're called Greeed because they're litterally created from human desire," she continued. "But the original Greeed turned bad and attempted to devour the world when one of the 10 Core Medals creating them was destroyed and they were filled with a hunger to fill the void it left, so OOO was created and sealed them away." she explained. "I was created by a simular experment in modern day, but I'm different because I was raised like a living being instead of an experiment," she continued. "Though I'll admit, occasionally I get really hungry and am compelled to make a Yummy to eat."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yummy?" Dante asked, sitting on the railing as she was interested in what this "Greeed" has to say. "And thank you." She said to Ely.

((I guess Ely is pronounced like "Eli".))

Blog Entries

"Yummy? You mean like pizza?" Evan asks, somewhat peckish. "I'm an artificial life form, and I don't go around eating people."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

(Yummy is pronnounced Yami in this case)

"I don't eat people," said Sora. "Ok, who here desires something simple that is easily found?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hmm... does the desire for intimate companionship counts?" Dante asked, wanting to know why Sora was asking this.

Blog Entries

"Um..." Evan says. "Oh! I really wish that I hadn't forgotten my quilt."

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast