mobile suit gundam SEED truth: a new battle

Thread: mobile suit gundam SEED truth: a new battle

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default mobile suit gundam SEED truth: a new battle

three years after the second bloody valitine war, the world is at war once more. two enemy factions, ZAFT and PLANT, are once again at war when an unknown assalent destroys a base in a gundam warsuit and frames ZAFT for it. now, after years of peace, can the mobile suit know as strike freedom wing end the fighting and restore peace? only time will tell as the next chapter of gundam seed begins...

rules:

you can make up your own gundam, but you must ether give enough detail that a person can get a clear picture of it in the heads or you must post a picture, its up to you.
    no godmodding(obvisously)
    you can use any gundam from any series, minus the dark gundam from g gundam and the gundams related to it.

name:
    apperance: ( if you have a picture you can leave these two blank)
    (physical)
    (clothing)
    gundam:(optional)
    gundam appearance:
    personality:
    histroy:( you can actualy leave this blank and have the history be reveiled as time goes along)

mine:

name: Kira Yamato
    apperance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kira_Yamato_003.jpg
    gundam: mobile suit ZGMF-X30A strike freedom wing gundam
    gundam appearance: but with these wings in white
    personality: kind and careing, yet strong and a highly capable leader.
    history: will be revieled as time goes on. i will however say kira is a coordenator and this is the reason he has near superhuman strength and reflexes.
    Last edited by Vahzah Dovahkiin; 27th November 2009 at 03:03 PM.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: mobile suit gundam SEED truth: a new battle

Can't you just say Kira's history you know for people that haven't seen Gundam SEED (I have though) also if you want you can ask any of the artist alcove members to to a redesign of the Strike Freedom for you, that way you won't have to use the Wing Zero Custom image.

Blog Entries

i did, and heres the basic plot of gundam SEED and SEED destiny for those of you who haven't seen them: Mankind is divided, partially over the issue of genetic engineering administered to human test subjects. Normal humans known are now known as "Naturals" and the genetically altered humans are known as "Coordinators". The series is the first of the Gundam franchise set in the Cosmic Era. This series begins with the Bloody Valentine War between the Naturals, who reside on Earth, and the Coordinators who reside in the space colonies. The Naturals’ army is called the Earth Alliance, while the military force of the Coordinators is called ZAFT.

The story begins when the neutral space colony, Heliopolis, is invaded by ZAFT because the colony had been secretly developing Mobile Suits for the war. During the invasion Kira Yamato sees his friends in danger and pilots the Mobile Suit GAT-X105 Strike in order wards off the invaders. As Heliopolis begins to fall apart, local survivors board the Archangel and they begin their journey to the Earth Alliance's base in Alaska. Kira continues to pilot the Strike to ward off attacks by ZAFT but is seemingly killed by his childhood friend Athrun Zala during their battle. The Archangel then arrives in Alaska, and ZAFT launches a full scale attack on the Alaskan base, overpowering the Earth alliance. Kira arrives in Alaska with the ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam, given to him by Lacus Clyne, and ends the battle between the two armies. Hoping to end the war between the Naturals and Coordinators, Kira and the Archangel join the Orb Union. Athrun decides to search for Kira to find his reason for fighting in the war. After listening to Lacus and Kira, he joins them in their cause to end the war. In the Second Battle of Jachin Due they stop the Earth Alliance's Nuclear Weapons and ZAFT's GENESIS (super weapons built on genocide) to prevent both sides from destroying each other, and a peace contract is eventually signed

Gundam SEED Destiny sets the story two years after the original series and follows pilot Shinn Asuka and the rest of the crew of the ZAFT battleship Minerva's involvement in the Second Bloody Valentine War, as well as some returning characters from the previous series.[4] Three mobile suits are stolen from ZAFT by a group called Phantom Pain, which is controlled by the Blue Cosmos terrorist organization. Shinn Asuka and the Minerva try to intervene but the group manages to escape.[4] Shinn and the Minerva are then ordered to destroy the ruins of a space colony to prevent it from crashing into Earth. Returning character Athrun Zala decides to aid the crew of the Minerva to stop this. They find out rogue ZAFT soldiers are controlling the colony in order to cause it to crash into Earth.[4] After failing to completely destroy the colony, a second war starts once news has spread that ZAFT soldiers cause the colony to collide on Earth.

Athrun Zala rejoins ZAFT and is assigned to the crew of the Minerva. Later in the war, Athrun becomes disaffected after PLANT Chairman Gilbert Durandal orders the destruction of his friend Kira Yamato and the Archangel and defects with Meyrin Hawke when Durandal frames him as a traitor. The leader of Blue Cosmos, Lord Djibril, orders the weapon Requiem to be fired which destroys many space colonies resulting in many deaths. The crew of the Minerva successfully kill Lord Djibril and capture the Requiem. Gilbert Durandal then announces the "Destiny Plan", a plan where a person's job or task will be based on their genetics and starts to use the Requiem to destroy anyone who opposes him. This brings Shinn and the crew of the Minerva into direct conflict with the protagonists of the first series. Kira and Athrun with their new mobile suits ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom and ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice respectively and their allies, defeat the ZAFT forces and destroy the Requiem. Chairman Durandal is killed by one of his own followers. Soon after, the Earth Alliance, ZAFT and the Orb union meet and decide to end the war, with Lacus Clyne acting as negotiator.

heres the list of characters so you don't get confused: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_SEED_characters

NOTE: coordenators do NOT play an important role in this, though if you want you can have them, but it is not required for you to say they are in your sign up.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

name: Daisuke Ono
    apperance: ( if you have a picture you can leave these two blank)
    (physical) is about 5'11", kinda skinny, has long silver hair, that extends past his neck, light-blue eyes, and has a long scar going down his right eye
    (clothing)wears a white shirt, with a black sleeveless jacket over it, black pants, and boots. He also wears black gloves
    gundam: Epyon Gundam
    gundam appearance: (only the pinkish area's are red on mine)
    personality: Often Silent, and a loner. Doesn't converse with others well...
    histroy: <I'll leave blank for now>

Blog Entries

accepted!

Blog Entries

bump

Blog Entries

bump

Blog Entries

bump

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

hey, lol... stop bumping it already XD

Blog Entries

i don't want it to die.