The Lost Shaymin Startup!

Thread: The Lost Shaymin Startup!

Now I like Shaymin better Fluffy Cinccino's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Lost Shaymin Startup!

Plot: The meeting of the legends took place in Entree Forest. Everyone was talking about what moves they should learn, when a monkey-like figure appeared. After the monkey-like figure disappeared in a flash, the Shaymin, Shaylina, was missing. All of the legends were confused. A note drifted on the wind. It said, "I am being forced into battles by an Infernape. Find me in Black City. After that, return me to the Flower Paradise! If you can, pick up a Gracidea from Lacunosa's Pokemon Center. -Shaylina. PS: I fooled that Infernape into thinking I was writing a story, and don't tell anyone! But spread the word about my being forced into battles." Mew flew around, telling all the Pokemon about Shaylina. Now every Pokemon wants to save her!

Rules: Godmodding allowed.
    Mary-Sues allowed.
    Derailing the plot allowed.
    Bunnying, or controlling other characters, allowed.

OOC: You have all decided to meet in Nuvema Town. You must get to Lacunosa Town, pick up a Gracidea, rescue Shaylina, and take her to the Flower Paradise.

追放されたバカ
    New york city. there's too much dog shit here!
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Lost Shaymin Startup!

Ichigo finally made it to lacunose town. He made sure to stay in the shadows in case a trainer wanted to catch him or something.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille flew toNuvema Town, noting the Trainersdown below who saw them, and were clamoring about wanting to catch them, but they just kept flying.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

追放されたバカ
    New york city. there's too much dog shit here!
    Blog Entries

When sceptile saw an opening, He continued to run at a very fast pace through the shrubbery of the town.one trainer saw him, but sceptile knocked him out with a dragon claw to the face. He then kept running.

Blog Entries

Shaylina was chirping in Black City. A gust of wind made Shaylina's grassy back wiggle. The sun made the buildings of Black City shimmer. Inferna leapt in, her blue flame heating the area. Beads of sweat dripped down Shaylina's face, and also shimmered. Inferna screeched, "BATTLE! NOW! LOOK, THERE'S A TRAINER OVER THERE!" An excited youngster with an orange shirt and cap was the trainer. He flung his Poke Ball, and an Electivire appeared in a beam of light. Shaylina cowered in fear, whimpering "I won't battle that thing!" The Electivire's hand became fiery. He punched Shaylina. She was too scared to counterattack. That gave Electivire an opening to attack Shaylina like he was breaking a brick. This time, Shaylina gnawed on Electivire a little bit. Electivire finished Shaylina off with a blast of stars. Shaylina shuffled to the Pokemon Center. "Right, get ready to battle some more!" screamed Inferna.

{{Note: Electivire and the youngster are NPCs, so anyone can control them. Same goes for any other NPC. Yes, I know this isn't related to your story, but Shaylina and Inferna have their own little plot.}}

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille saw Nuvema Town, and Calvin got hit by a cold, hard shphere, getting sucked into it. He managed to bust free before it hit the ground, and hit the guy who threw it with Thunder, knocking him unconscious. He caugfht up with Camille, and they landed in Nvema Tiwn, appearing to be the first ones.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

The reminder girl was visiting Black City. Shaylina saw her. The reminder girl reminded Shaylina of Aromatherapy. Shaylina forgot Leech Seed for it because she heard news of the unconscious guy. She healed him with her Aromatherapy move, even though she was nowhere near him. Inferna said, "Who are you trying to heal? Stop it! Battle!" Shaylina shook her head no. Now that Shaylina didn't need Aromatherapy anymore, she asked the reminder girl to remind her of moves again. Shaylina forgot Aromatherapy for Leech Seed. She had to battle a girl in a reddish-pink suit who loved fighting. The girl sent out her Slaking. Her arm hammered down on Shaylina. Shaylina sent out a shock wave of blue. The Slaking's hand became icy as she punched Shaylina. She seeded Slaking. The seeds leeched energy from Slaking, and healed Shaylina. That was enough to defeat Slaking! "Nice job," whispered Inferna. "Well, I didn't enjoy it!" whined Shaylina.