LOD 3: The New Big Three (percy jackson RP) - Page 54
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Thread: LOD 3: The New Big Three (percy jackson RP)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LOD 3: The New Big Three (percy jackson RP)

"I don't have time to explain. Palex and the Fated are coming. All of them. They are marching on camp as we speak." I said turning and riding off.

(this is uber fail. I jsut realized I never planned for this.)

Blog Entries

"What? The Hell-" I grabbed my weapons, hopped on my wolf, and followed him.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Follow Lord Aizen on Tumblr

Alex hung upside down calmly. She pulled a small potato out of her pouch and began to eat it.
    Friend Code: 1891-1166-9452 haxie

Blog Entries

Maya shifted awkwardly from one foot to another. She was just in the dark as this other girl. Who was she? Maya then noticed a different girl hanging by her feet in a tree.

"I'm excuse me... Do you know what is going on?" Maya asked.

Jericho's mother still couldn't move she was terrified about what must be happening. She had once fallen for death, but Hades seemed different now. He couldn't break those laws before, but now he did so for no real reason.

(Jericho)

I watched as flanks of monsters began encircling camp. They out numbered us by hundreds and hundreds. With camp lacking the majority of its head campers and the majority of campers being young there would be little chance of holding a line.

"Ellie... Those two people are my mother and Maya. Hades made a bet with me, and I won them back. Forgive me. Now get everyone out of here. Especially if I do not return." I said not looking Ellie in the face, and then I charged the flanks.

Zariant and I barrelled down the hill to the camp boundry. I drew my bow and began launching vollies into the crowds of monsters. These guys were tol armored though. They were fully ready for siege. I swaped to my acid arrows and aimed for their biggest monsters. Mostly cyclopses and miscellaneous giants. This was all futile and i knew it. Hell i expected it to be all i was doing is distracting a few before they all rushed us. This was a last stand that was doomed to loose its footing.

Blog Entries

"The Hell you're not comin-back." I said, heading-off to do as I was told.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Oh hello miss, as you see I'm hanging." Alex replied oddly in a calm voice. "A kid with hate for the Eco system was here, but he'a gone now." She explained.

(Shi Bandwagon )

Shi opened his eyes to the sun beating down on him, laying in the ruins of a building. He had lost his mask and sycthe, and apparently was lost himself.

Blog Entries

((This would be a great time for Devon and Logan to show-up. Let's all go spam Der and Majin.))

Blog Entries

(( don't know der much do know majin though. Also on a side note: I might not b my normal "Clearly on something weird" due to Pi's lucky star RP.))
    Last edited by Lord Aizen; 16th June 2012 at 06:37 PM.

Blog Entries

(sry father's day. my mom didnt want me on the computer all day, but now im free)

So yeah here I was ever so valiantly degending camp when something dawned on me.

"We're screwed." I said to myself.

No matter where we went we weren't safe. we needed to create a new haven, or else there was no point. A couple of campers started grouping up near the boarder. I yelled at them to get back. One ran over to me instead.

"No thanks. I'm not giving up so easy." He said.

"Then die hard ya die hard." Another kid said, "Seph Jacker happy to help. You can't hold them all back, but I got a plan."

"Then share." I shouted releasing another few arrows.

"The fleece is what really keeps camp safe. We move that this boundry goes down, but we can make a new one." Seph explained.

"Ok, but wait for an all clear, and the rest of you gather in the center of camp. We will fight another day." I said.

There was our plan. Camp would fall, but a new one would be made. Heh... I even thought of a name for the place. Camp Pheonix.

Blog Entries

Alex still hanging By poison ivy was there calmly.

(Shi)

Shi managed to build up the strength to get up from the ruins. As he stood up looking around for some other form of life. He realized that he was alone, and not just alone in the ruins but no had no where to go or hide. He was a enemy of all, a lone child of death in the ruins of a building up against the world.

Blog Entries

I rounded-up as many campers as I could and headed for the border. "Jericho! We'll hafta run for it!"

Blog Entries

"Good now get them away from the giant hoard of monsters." I said, "Seph over there is gonna grab the fleece then the boundry with fall. we'll rush to the center off camp them we all just over do it with the teleportation."

Seph gave me a thumbs up, and I sent another few arrows into the monster ranks.

"I'd suggest going now." I said to Ellie again.

Blog Entries

So I sent the other campers off and drew my bow. "If you think you're gonna hold them off alone, think again."

Blog Entries

"No I don't. I plan on running for my life thank you. Well technically riding on my hellhound for my life. Anyway... Oh fine get on." I said admitting defeat.

Blog Entries

"Hey, you must not've noticed, but I have a wolf." I patted her cheerfully. " And running -um, riding- seems like a good idea at the moment. Let's start now."