LOD 3: The New Big Three (percy jackson RP) - Page 2
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: LOD 3: The New Big Three (percy jackson RP)

Blog Entries

Follow Lord Aizen on Tumblr

Default Re: LOD 3: The New Big Three (percy jackson RP)

Shi glanced at the guard once more. Shi's ability was bringing the guard closer to death, and the guard was almost at his time of death. "If I may ask.. Why do we have you as a prisoner?" He asked calmly turning his masked face to Jericho.
    Friend Code: 1891-1166-9452 haxie

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"You seriously don't know who I am do you? You probably don't even know Victor. Hehe. Anyway I'd love to tell you but if you hadin't noticed my hands are kinda stuck and I'd prefer to get them back inside before they freeze off. We are on a mountian you know." I said tryign to pull my arms throught he bars.

I looked over my shoulder at shi.

"come on its one powerless demigod versus and army you really think I'm gonna escape on my own? I don't evn know where we are, so I'd have no chance of finding my way home. Fine. Help me and I'll explain everything." I finally concieded.

Blog Entries

Shi would turn to the guard. He brought his fist down on the guard's head then kept punching the guard til his face was no longer human looking. "Took you to ask for help." He said. He slowly removed his mask then placed on the guard's face. He ripped the keys off of the now dead guard. He gave a slight grin then opened the door to Jericho's cell.

He slowly stepped inside. He lifted his scythe and bars that Jericho's arms were stuck in.
    Last edited by Lord Aizen; 2nd January 2012 at 01:17 PM.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"...well that wasn't exactly what I meant... Sure it's maddening in here, but wait... why exatly are you helping me? you just killed another demigod, your helping a stranger, and you're flippen Fated. Oh duh I have gone mad." I said crossing my eyes.

--------------------------------------(Jason Waiklo)

I flipped the planning table over in rage. We'd been here to long. We were camping out ina ghost town in northern texas. I was waiting on my scout, Orion, the devious and dark bounty hunter son of Erebus. I sent him on a trip to Colorado after getting a tip that the Fated had a camp there.

"Gah...where is he. It's been three days." I growled.

Three days may not sound like much, btu travel time took two seconds there and back for Orion. He could teleport through the shadows at will.

----------------------------------------(Jericho)

"Hey" A voice echoed formt he darkness

"hello." I laughed.

"hi Jericho. Anyway. You back away slowly" The voice continued.

Orion suddenly burst from the shadowy corner of my cell wielding his rifle. He was the only demigod I knew who could pull that look off. He was like Rambo meets Neo. His rugged rough rider appearence and his dark complex tactical skill made him a master bounty hunter who once tried to kill me, but now was one of my closer friends.

"Sorry Shi, but I guess I'm keeping that confidential. Try Victor some time, but for now so long." I said quite seriously.

I pulled my arms through the bars ramming back into Shi and elbowing him hard in the gut. Orion pulled out a familier looking amulet and handed it to me. I took it in one hand held it over the titan steel bracers. Acid dirpped down and corroded the metal. when they were off Orion and I vanished into the shadows.

"Lets get moving." Orion said.

"You're kidding me. I can't go farther then Denver for now. It has been three months you know? Do you realize how much stored energy I've lost. You're a great soldier Thomas, but trying thinking of others for a while." I said staring at him like he spoke gibberish.

"Fine denver it is." He said opening an exit portal from the weird shadow world we had to travel through when we transported.

"good lets grab some food." I said, "I'm thinking Denny's. I want Bacon and Mt. Dew."

Blog Entries

((SONOFABITCH!!!!!! Wait for me, will ya?))

I rolled-over when Logan left the cabin, but I didn't get out of bed. I just didn't feel like it. Truth is, I didn't feel like doing much of anything anymore. Since Jericho vanished and Jason left Camp, I'd just............................. I felt like anything else would kill me.

As I mused (ha-ha, mused. Apollo joke. See, catatonics can be funny.), a silver and white husky trotted into Cabin-Seven, and nudged my hand with his nose, whining. I patted him absently as I sat-up.

"Morning, Zariant," I yawned.

I caught sight of myself in the mirror. Blonde hair, blue eyes, grayish skin -I hardly left my cabin-, in need of a good night's sleep, (Damn demigod-dreams. Everytime I close my eyes, I see what's hapening to Jericho, so I can't sleep) and a few good meals. All in all, I looked sick. I'd heard Chiron and Mr. D talking about sending me to a hospital for anorexics.

I'd said hell-no.

Zariant, a hellhound belonging to Jericho, who'd sort-of adopted me when he was taken, whined again, looking at the door.

I sighed. "I know, buddy. I miss him, too."
    Last edited by Elphie; 2nd January 2012 at 03:12 PM.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

"Ellie still depressed?" asked Daemon, already knowing the answer. Jericho's capture had taken its toll on everybody at camp.

"Yeah," replied Logan, walking beside the son of Hades. He dragged his feet along the ground as he moved. His old happy go lucky personality had gone down the drain. "I'm afraid for her, she barely eats anymore," he added.

"Without Jericho here this camp really has gone to hell," mumbled Daemon, "and trust me, I know hell."

Blog Entries

Shi fell to the ground and moaned. "The fates.." He mumbled. He took his mask back from the dead body. He slowly put his mask back on.

Blog Entries

On a whim, I decided to go see Chiron. On the way, Zariant raced ahed of me, barking. Confused, I followed, only to find myself watching as Logan and Daemon going wherever they were going.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Shi got up from the floor slowly. He gave a sigh then walked out of the prison area. "I am son of Thanatos.. My only reason for life to fetch the souls of to be departed." He said to himself quietly as he left the prison area. He gripped his scythe and his copy of Dante's inferno.

"So how is being head of your cabin going?" asked Logan, trying to lighten up the conversation a bit.

"Well considering I'm the only one in the cabin now, it's kinda the same except for the occasional meeting," answered Daemon shrugging his shoulders.

They eventually reached their destination, the Firing Range. It had become a part of their daily routine. Logan walked into a shed to find some targets. He came out with an ample amount and a cardboard cut out of a person. He set it up, revealing it to be a cut out of Jericho...with a charred hole through his face. "Good times..." mumbled Logan.

"You mean last month?" asked Daemon.

"Shut up," retorted Logan forcing a laugh.

Blog Entries

"What happened last month?" I trilled in my sweetest voice (Meaning I was really, really pissed) as I ghosted silently over to my younger half-brother and Jericho's.

Daemon and Logan jumped up in fear. They slowly turned around and looked at Ellie.

Logan tried his best to look innocent. He knew when his sister was pissed and knew what she could manage. He pointed his hand at the cut out and bent the light around it. He knew it wouldn't work against another child of Apollo, but it was worth a try.

Blog Entries

"I can still see it, Logan." I said sweetly. I snapped my fingers, and the cut-out was light-transported away. I was Head-Counselor of Apollo, and a Senior Camper (Meaning I'd survived the SShadow-War), which put me above even Daemon. Might as well remind them that I was more powerful, while I was scaring the shit out of them.

"You're not supposed to use your powers without permission from Chiron or Mr. D." I told both of them, giving Logan a Look that said, I'll deal with you later, mister.

Of-course, they knew why I was pissed, and they knew that wasn't the reason, but I didn't want to mention it. I suddenly thougt of glass- if you push it too hard, it breaks. That's what I felt like, though I'd die before I showed it.

((She has PTSD and now her boyfriend's missing. Ellie tries to be tough, but she's kinda fragile.))

Blog Entries

Shi wondered through the fortress quietly. He glided around like his dad. He glanced outside of the fortress and stopped at a window. He looked outside and sighed.

"She'll go easy on you," whispered Daemon, "You're her brother..."

"You don't know the half of it," mumbled Logan, "You remember what she did to Devon?"

"Oh yeah, bye!" shouted Daemon running off and diving into a shadow.

"DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HE..." he quickly stopped himself.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast