Kanto Ranger Union Academy (Sign Ups forever open!) - Page 2
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Ranger Union Academy (Sign Ups forever open!)

Default Re: Kanto Ranger Union Academy (Sign Ups forever open!)

Rachel watched as other students began arriving, or at least people she presumed to be students."Look Coco, other Pokemon."she said, pointing to everyone's partners. Coco danced in excitement, relieved to see the other Pokemon.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin stood yup, dusted himself off, and watched atTogepi simply used Psychic to levitate herself back to her trainer, landing softly on his head. "Have a good ride?" He asked her, getting a squealing laugh in response. "Good. Come on." He took her to a far off expansive spot, and set her down. "Alright, now we can get some training in. Let's start with Extrasensory." Calvin said. Togetic's triangle markingsglowed and she fired a pulse of psychic energy towards a distant tree, shaking a few leaves off, as well as a few apples. "Good. Go get one." togepi happily toddled over to an apple, and walked back, taking little bites.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

Some short while later, Amy saw more and more people arriving. Most of them seemed to be her age, so she guessed they were students as well.

"Well, Dash, how about we make some new friends?" She suggested to her Sneasel. It was a rhetorical question, but she just felt like asking.

Amy and Dash saw a male teen, about fourteen or fifteen years old due to his height, who had a Togepi. He was running as fast as he could, but slipped, his Pokemon thrown high into the air. She stifled a laugh as boy fell, sprawled on the ground. Luckily, Togepi knew Psychic, thus levitating herself back to her trainer. They also saw another feminine student who looked older than her, and was about an inch or two taller. The girl had a Minccino, a monkey-like creature that was one of the newer species of Pokemon from the Unova region.

Carrying her partner, Amy walked over to the female. "H-Hi..." she stammered, waving her hand slightly. "Are you going to the Ranger Academy, too?"
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Rachel turned towards the sound of a voice and saw a girl and her sneasel. She smiled and responded to the question."Yeah, Coco and I are."Rachel stuck out her hand for the girl to shake."I'm Rachel."

Blog Entries

Amy breathed a sigh of relief, this wasn't too hard. She gladly shook the hand of Rachel. "My name is Amy, and this is Dash." She introduced herself, gesturing over to my Sneasel as well, who, in turn, chirped enthusiastically.

She thought Coco was a great name for a Minccino, and she told her new friend so. She scratched Dash's head lovingly as Amy said, "So, when do you think the ship will get here?"--she paused for a moment, unsureness swept over her--"We are going to ride a ship, aren't we?"
    A Poem I Wrote

Blog Entries

Calvin couldn't help but chuckle at Togepi, gracefully eating an apple that was easily larger than her. She put it down after eating half of it, apparently saving it for later. She looked up at Calvin for the next instruction. Alright, aim a Shadow Ball at that rock." Calvin said, pointing at a pointed rock. Togepi took a slow breath, and a ball of dark energy formed with black electricity around it. She threw it at the rock, and it exploded, turning the large boulder into smaller stones, all larger than her.

"Probably, we are in a port after all."Rachel said."I'm not sure when it's going to get here, hopefully soon."Coco ran over to Dash and stared at the sneasel with wide eyes.

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Evelyn stepped onto a wooden port, then followed by stone. Her boots click-clacked as she walked by people around her age. She'd be at a new school, far away from her home. She'd never seen Kanto except for on TV. She looked around--beautiful, overlapping waves and giant buildings surrounded her. She walked around idly, not knowing what to do. She stopped at the age and peered at her refelction in the water.

Her refelction showed back a girl with chocolate brown hair that had mini braids connecting at the back of her skull. It showed a youthful girl who looked already as though she'd matured farther than others. She looked back up and thought of Oblivia and Almia. What would become of her parent's lives? She did not know, and it was killing her every step she took.

"Well, Mudkip, let's see how nice Kanto is!" Evelyn said, pulling out a PokeBall. She threw it in the air, and a cute lil' Mudkip popped out, and pounced at Evelyn. Evelyn stumbled a bit backwards, laughing. She bumped into someone and he grunted.
    "Oh, sorry, Mr." Evelyn said, moving on forward. She was holding her dear little Mudkip, as though it were her parents that she could've saved in the fire.

"Where to go next, Mudkip?" she asked, staring at people who'd soon be her fellow classmates. Mudkip made a sound and leaped out of Evelyn's arms.
    "Mudkip, wait!" Mudkip ran a bit off and bumped into a group of people's partner Pokemon. Evelyn ran through the crowd, shouting "Excuse me, pardon me!" She found her Mudkip and scooped her up.
    "Cyana, don't do that...!" she said, not able to yell at her darling partner. Cyana was named after her mom, the one in critical conditon in a hospital somewhere in Sinnoh. She'd never been to Sinnoh, but her mom was born there. Her father was in Sinnoh with Cyana, but he was born in Hoenn. His partner Pokemon had died in the fire, rescuing him and Cyana's lives more. Dad's(John's) partner Pokemon was a Treeko, and he'd given her the Pokemon she'd admired, dear Mudkip (Cyanna).
    Evelyn sighed and walked onto a grassy field where gracidea flowers were blooming. That's funny, Evelyn thought. Gracidea flowers are only in Sinnoh and Oblivia every once in a while! But when she blinked, the flowers were gone. Evelyn gasped a bit, and she still didn't know where the school was.
    I am proud to know these wonderful people:
    Capsy | Moll | Hyper | Rai

Blog Entries

"Probably, we are in a port after all," Rachel answered, shrugging. "I'm not sure when it's going to get here, hopefully soon." Amy watched Coco run over to Dash, staring at the Sneasel with wide eyes. She chuckled at the two's antics.

Dash stared just as weirdly back, as if they were in a staring contest... Amy wondered if the two might develop a small rivalry - she did not know whether that was good or bad. She wanted them to be friends, did she not?

Eventually, the Sneasel gave up, grunting defiantly. He laughed in a friendly manner soon afterwards, though.

<So, Coco, are you a new addition to your trainer's team? 'cause I am,> Dash said in his usual way of saying things - growling his name over and over again. Of course, the humans did not understand the PokeLanguage.
    A Poem I Wrote

Blog Entries

"Nice work, girl." Calvin said, turning towards the port to see if the boat arrived yet. "Now,let's try a- oh my God..." Calvin trailed off as he saw a gorgeous brunette run by, chasing a Mudkip. He was left speechless, and stunned until Togepi used Extrasensory on him to snap him out of it. But it did way more than that, blasting Calvin towards said girl. Togepi realized her mistake, and ran after him, tripping over herself as she could walk well, let alone run.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Michael walked into the port followed by Gaia (his Gible). He walked around the area looking for someone to talk to and make friends. Gaia began to run around and Michael quickly said "I don't need you to cause trouble on my first day here Gaia. Please control yourself"

Gaia had been mid-jump to use Dig, and hit the floor hard with a scowl on his face.He then ran around the port area looking for other pokemon.
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 25th March 2011 at 11:24 PM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

OOC:They aren't at the school yet, they're waiting for the boat at the port.

"I'm Rachel's only Pokemon."Coco said."So your a sneasel? I've never seen or even heard of a sneasel!"

"Coco seems to like Dash."Rachel noted."She hasn't seen many Pokemon from other regions yet, this is her first time out of Unove."
    And mine too... she silently added.

Blog Entries

(OOC: Edited)

Gaia saw a pokemon he was unfamiliar with talking to a Sneasel.He then decided against using Dig, and ran over to the pokemon.

He then asked "What kind of Pokemon are you?"

Michael soon after caught up to Gaia, panting in an attempt to catch his breath.

Blog Entries

"Hey, do you know when the thingy is going to start?" Eliot asks, poking Michael on the shoulder.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Michael jumped a little when Eliot poked him, and he then said "No I don't"

He then saw a girl with a mudkip run by and stared for a moment.Gaia noticed this and breathed a weak Flamethrower at Michael, who panicked a little when part of his jacket briefly caught on fire.

Gaia then decided to show off for the new pokemon. He shot an orange sphere of energy into the air, and then fired a Dragon Pulse and a Flamethrower into it. The Draco Meteor absorbed the attacks, and when it burst, it seemed to create a set of small, greenish red fireworks.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast