Kanto Ranger Union Academy (Sign Ups forever open!)

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto Ranger Union Academy (Sign Ups forever open!)

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wink Kanto Ranger Union Academy (Sign Ups forever open!)

It's a hot day in Vermillion city, and you're on the way to the Port, following your invitation to the Ranger Union's newest Academy. You were only told to wait at the port though, where is whoever you are meeting..? And what adventures await?

Request Letter:

Staff:

Pupils:

Schedule:

There will be no lessons on Day 1, to allow students to arrive, and to drop off their things.

Academy Map:

(Click to enlarge map)
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kanto Ranger Union Academy (Sign Ups forever open!)

"We are gonna soar to the top! Right, Dash?" a seventeen-year old girl yelled energetically and enthusiastically, before turning to face a Pokemon who was walking right next to her. He was a bipedal Pokémon which vaguely resembled a mix of cat and weasel. His body was predominantly black, but possessed bright red feather-like growths on the creature's left ear and lower back. There were sharp claws on his paws. He also had distinctive yellow markings on his face and chest. He had unusual facial markings, which seemed to resemble eyelashes. The Sharp Claw Pokemon gave a growl of affirmation, jumping up with his sharp claws reaching the sky. The female laughed at his antics, loving the way he did his "victory jump", as they called it.

"Mother will truly be pleased with us, and so will father. Don't you think?" the girl, known as Amy, continued. Traveling from one place to the next was never boring with Dash at her side. Even though he could not actually reply in words that she could understand, she still found it cool as he gave reassuring and happy growls whenever he felt like it - which was almost all the time, anyway. At least, Amy thought, he did not make me feel as if I was talking to myself.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Dash nod though his head was down. She let out a soft sigh, wondering what was going on in his mind. He was a brave and very obedient creature, even though he was one of the newest additions to Amy's team. Perhaps he had wanted to stay with his friends back at home instead? Perhaps he'd rather be a Pokemon of a battler; of a trainer? She knew he was the type who liked battling, it was just his nature. But, would he not like me being a Ranger, too? She was pretty sure there's still some battling when you are a ranger, and she was certain being a Ranger was action-packed, exciting, and very much interesting. Besides, she reasoned as all these - including the above thoughts - flooded through her mind, I was not even a Ranger yet - I hoped to be one, though I wanted to be a trainer as well - which is why I chose to go to Kanto Ranger Union Academy. I loved Pokemon, they were such interesting creatures, and I loved building strong, ever-lasting friendships with them.

Amy shook the thought of Dash's sadness out of her mind, focusing on her happier moments with him, and on the path they were traveling on. They were on their way to an Academy for rangers in-training, and today was the first day of school. She knew, however, they would not begin classes right away. The first day was spent allowing students to arrive and drop off their things, as well as letting the pupils get to know each other, and, hopefully, make a friend or two. Day one would also be used to get to know the campus of the school and make themselves "feel at home". And that was exactly how Amy and Dash planned to spend their day, they were itching to meet some teens their age and make some friends just so their time here would not go rough. She just hoped they would like her as she was a little nerdy - fortunately, she didn't have "the glasses" that would show it.

Amy Barry was from Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, which clearly explains how she had gotten Dash. She started traveling with the Sneasel two days ago, just to get a head start as Sinnoh was quite far from Kanto. They traveled on a ship most of the way, the trip lasted for about a day. Then, from a city in Kanto that she currently did not know the name of, she started walking on foot. Currently, it was quite early in the morning as she walked steadily onwards. Their destination? Vermillion City.

"Just a little farther, Dash," she told her Pokemon a short while later when the Sneasel's pace started slowing down. Dash shook his head, straightening up once more. He would not give up without a fight, and he gave a strong Pokemon cry to show that. Amy smiled encouragingly, her heart beating with joy as every single moment passed by. Now, she remembered why she had chosen Dash, out of all the basic Pokemon she had - which were not really that many. He was strong; a fighter; he would not give up; plus, he was actually friendlier than most average Sneasels. That was why he would make a great Partner Pokemon. Yes, they would be partners forever and ever.

Some time later, they finally reached Vermillion City. They walked over to the Port - the Vermillion City Harbor. They had reached their destination, and everything seemed to be going quite well... Amy desperately hoped it would last. There were already some people here, but she decided to wait for a while. She saw a bench near the entrance of the Harbor, thus taking a seat. Dash jumped onto her lap where sat, resting peacefully and trying his best to not fall asleep. And she waited...

OOC: Hope that's good enough! XD
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Madison was excited to start her first day at Kanto Ranger Union Academy. She picked up her Pokeball carrying her Snivy and ran off to the Port "I cant wait!" she said with a smile on her face "I wonder what its going to be like, eh Snivy?" she smiled looking at the Pokeball. She finnaly arrived at the port "I cant wait!!" she repeated over and over again. "Come on Snivy!" she said picking up the pokeball "Time to air out!" she said letting Snivy out of the pokeball. "Now where do we go?" she wondered
    Last edited by UnownGoldHeart; 25th March 2011 at 08:04 AM. Reason: I never read it all :C

Blog Entries

Jakku whistled idly.
    He had no idea why he'd volunteered to get the newcomers.
    Probably all his experience with boats after the Olivine Incident..
    He cranked the accelerator, and mentally egged the ship on.
    "Come on you stupid thing, I told Kristy I'd be on time!"
    He glanced ahead again.
    "Great, the port's not even on the horizon. Hope those new kids are good at waiting..."

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

"Hmmm, Jakku should be back with the students soon."Kristy said, looking at her clock. She pet Purple who was sprawled out on the desktop in front of her. The espeon purred and playfully swatted at Kristy's hand.
    _________
    "Coco, I think we're lost..."Rachel said, looking into the expectant eyes of her minccino. Coco hopped onto Rachels shoulder and studied the map she was holding, cocking her head to the side as if to say 'Hmm, I don't know exactly where we are.' Coco sniffed the air and squeaked, hopping off Rachel's shoulder and running ahead."Coco, wait!"she yelled, chasing after the small Pokemon.

Coco ran towards the smell of salt, sand, and water. She stopped at the entrance to the port and turned towards Rachel, waiting patiently. Rachel jogged up to her and picked her up."Don't run off anymore please, that scared me."she said, looking around."Good job finding the port though."Rachel went and sat beneath a tree, setting Coco in her lap.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Blog Entries

"Wow.. just look at this place!" Mila muttered with glee, as she walked around vermillion port, taking in the place and the people
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Madison looked around and looked at Mila "...Do you by any chance know where we are going?" Madison asked

Blog Entries

"Umm.. no... still.. the letter said to go here right?"... "Oh, the name's mila by the way" she said with a grin, her misdrevas floating beside her.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Names Madison...And this is my Snivy" she said pointing at the Green Pokemon beside her

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you both" Mila replied, and at that point, maya, her misdrevas, floated over to snivy and said hi

Arthur Conan Doyle

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Snivy backed off from Mila and tugged Madisons skirt "Dont worry Snivy...shes going to be at the acadamy as well!" Madison said trying to cheer up her Snivy

Blog Entries

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS!"
    Jakku kicked the ship's wheel, which unexpectedly caused a boost in speed.
    "YES! I should be there soon! FETCHY! WE'RE ARRIVING SOON!"
    The Farfetch'd on the rail glanced over, but remained where she was, attempting to chat up a male Wingull.

Blog Entries

Jake sat, waiting for the boat to come. His Zorua was nibbling the grass on the ground, waiting ever so patiently for the ship.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/knight-shadows-stats-86723/
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin had just arrived when he saw everyone else. "Crap, we must be late! Come on, Togepi." He said to the Pokemon in his arms. He ran as fast as he could, but slipped, and went sprawling. Before he hit the ground, Togepi was thrown high into the air, far out of his reach.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Eliot rolled his eyes at Calvin's urgency, and confidently strode in like he owned the place, break dancing a little.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast