Kamen Rider Kage and Kohime: Tails of a Samurai Rider, War of Beginnings *Me and IK!*

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Kage and Kohime: Tails of a Samurai Rider, War of Beginnings *Me and IK!*

Default Kamen Rider Kage and Kohime: Tails of a Samurai Rider, War of Beginnings *Me and IK!*

A 'movie' for Kamen Rider Kage.

Plot: We all know of Kage and his fellow Rider’s struggles with the destructive Akuma and Dai-Akuma, that in itself is little secret. However, what about the events that started it all? The War of Beginnings. When the Akuma descended on the Earth from their home dimension. When the brave and noble samurai known as Suzuku rose to defend his homeland from the battle hungry creatures. When the very attempt to turn him into one of them, instead created their ultimate enemy…The story of an impossible love between human and Akuma. Thus begins the tale of centuries past and the heroes of ancient Japan.

Name: Suzuku Hikari
    Rider Name: Kamen Rider Kage
    Personality: While noble and honorible, Suzuku has a habit of flirting with women, until he finds his true love that is. He can be lighthearted normally, but once he needs to, he's dead serious.
    History: Ancient Japan's greatest swordsman, he earned the powerful Masamune Blade and uses it to defend the innocent, when the Akuma arrise, he's one of the few capable of killing them.
    Animal Base: Rhinoceros Beetle.
    Armor Appearance: Its a bronze and streamlined suit of armor, fitting his body but less so than his descendent. Its shoulders, arms, chest, and legs are heavily armored, his shoulder pads more samurai-like, a flexible but durable fabric between the armored plates. His helmet has two large green, beetle-like eyes and a single horn like a Rhinoceros Beetle. The eye in his belt is green.
    Weapons: Earth Shaking Blade: A samurai sword pulled from his belt. It's hilt has a large green crystal in it and the hilt seems to have one side oversized. This part, however, can be folded up to transform the sword into an ax. It’s bonze and more Feudal-looking than its modern day counterpart in Kage II’s Terra Shredder.
    Masamune Blade: A blade utilized by him in his human form. It was crafted by the legendary sword smith Masamune. He had to compete in a tournament against hundreds of other Swordsmen to earn the right to wield it, managing to do so without once drawing blood or seriously hurting the opponent, exactly what Masamune was looking for, for the Masamune Blade is incapable of hurting an innocent person. He loses it when he becomes Kage until he regains it later, allowing Shogun Form to be accessed.
    Catchphrase: “The force of evil falls before me.”
    Finishing Moves:
    Kick of Righteous Light: His right foot glows with a radiant light before he jumps into the air and lands a flying side kick on the target's head.
    Earth Shaking Cut: Runs his hand over the jewel on the Earth Shaking Blade while in sword mode, causing the blade to glow green. He then charges the opponent and delivers a single slash down them vertically. He also perform this move by simply slashing in front of him, sending an energy slash through the target.
    Wraith of the Earth: Runs his hand over Earth Shaking Blade’s jewel while in ax mode, then charges the opponent and slashes with one hand, then spins around, grabbing the hilt with both hands and slashing through them diagonally.

Tried to make his finishers seem more refined and skilled than Kage II's.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 30th August 2010 at 05:36 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kage and Kohime: Tails of a Samurai Rider, War of Beginnings *Me and

Name: Rao no Kitsune
    Rider Name: Kamen Rider Kohime
    Personality: Same as her desendent.
    History: She was born from the Void Akuma Breeder, yet showed a mastery and preference over the Fire Element. She was born with two other Akuma named Kyoto, one having a elephant beetle base, and Hana, another fox-based Akuma.
    Animal Base: Nine-tailed kitsune.

Armor Appearance: Hers is a lighter, form-fitting samurai armoring, something Rao's later descendent bearing the same name as her didn't have until the latter obtained Shogun form. She has a smaller helmet adorned with fox ears and a cresent moon, and she has the same armored tipped and edged tails but they are as long as her body, whereas her descendant's tails reach to her feet, but what both have in common was to be able to stretch their tails to incredible lengths and use them for offense and defense.

Weapons:

Onikokuo: (Demon King) This is her primary weapon. It is a daito with a serrated edge to it. Her tsuba is replaced with a roaring fox crossguard. The hilt is golden in color and the sheath is silver and bronze.

Masamune Blade - Rao: A blade utilized by her when in Primal mode. It was also crafted by the legendary sword smith Masamune. She earned the right to wield such a sword after she did the same thing Suzuku did, only it was with her fellow Akuma without spilling blood from the sword or her sharp weapons. She gained it when Suzuku reclaimed his.

Yoko Claws: (Demon Fox Talons) A set of tri claws built within her gauntlets and deploys with a verbal command as to not accidently release them. They are as long as her forearm minus the hand and are curved like sickles.

Yoko Talons: The greaves and shorter variation of the Yoko Claws. They are collaspable talons that are as long as her foot is up to a couple of inches to the ankle, as to give her mobility. Like the Yoko Claws, they are deployed on a verbal command.

Catchphrase: “Come on, big boy.”

Finishing Moves:

Kick of Eternal Ruination and Damnation: Her feet is covered with violet, black and dark blue fire and she jumps into the air and cockscrew dives at the target, incinerating right through them. Enhanced if Yoko Talons are deployed and the flames gain a orange fire to the kick if done so.

Slash of Demonic Fire/Primal Fury: Her blade/claws is caught ablaze of the same color of fire as her Rider Kick, and then she brings the blade crashing, the shroud of fire lengthing during any form of slash, cutting right through the target. The claw variation is getting in close and stabbing the target at high speeds.

Kobi Imari: (Fox Tail Menacing Ball) While bearing the same name as her descendent's variation of the Imari, this Rao is different because it takes faster to charge up the attack. Like it, however, she replaces the "ko" segment with the number of tails she had charged up. She can even fire a Reibiko Imari (Zero Tail Menacing Ball), though she usually uses this attack sporatically and when it fits the occasion.

Default Re: Kamen Rider Kage and Kohime: Tails of a Samurai Rider, War of Beginnings *Me and

Alright, does our evil Rider need a bio yet?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

No, not yet.

OOC: Ok, shall we start with King Mao announcing to the Akuma they're going to the human world?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yeah.))

In the Akuma Homeworld, a massive Aztec-like world, primitive structures rising high above the world. Kyoto looked to her close friend. "Kohime, I'm afraid I have to tell you something." she said. "King Mao has chosen me to be his queen."

OOC: Thought we'd show what the Akuma homeworld is like a bit first.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"What?! Of all of the insect-based Akuma in this stinking world, he picked you, nee-chan?!" She exclaimed, she tightly hugging the elephant beetle Akuma. "Is this because I was made Dai-Akuma?" She asked. Weeks ago, Rao was awarded the honor of joining the Dai-Akuma legions.

Kyoto nodded. "Perhaps, but I must wed him, at least we'll be closer now." she said, smiling. "We'd better hurry, King Mao has an important announcement from the High Warrior himself."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright. Let's see what Meow has to say." Rao said, scoffing and walked away. Sure, foxes were a pair-for-life-policy, but they have a right to choose who it was.

The Akuma and Dai-Akuma were assembled in a massive arena in the center of the capital, a younger King Mao, without his scar, stood on his thrown, a statue of the High Warrior behind him, the High Warrior barely ever showed himself. "My people! With the Grongi gone, we've not had any place to battle for our right to move on to the great battlefield beyond!" he exclaimed. "Where our battles in the mortal realm will be rewarded! The High Warrior has found a remedy." he explained, getting cheers. "A new world! Ripe with new warriors for us to battle to fufill our destiny!" he shouted. "Please, may two of our Dai-Akuma Warriors come forth to battle to appease the High Warrior so he'll watch over us on our journy."

OOC: For some reason, I could imagine the Akuma being like the Predators from the Predator movies in what we've seen of their culture...don't know why.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rao walked up the stairs and kneeled. "What took yah?" Rao looked to the side to see Dante, the Devil Dai-Akuma, kneeling in front of Mao. She frowned as she has a rivalry with the Dai-Akuma, and it was something mostly everyone knew. Torn up training fields is their calling mark when they arrive to fight each other.

"Ah, Rao and Dante, two of my greatest warriors!" said Mao. "What a fight this will be! Worthy of such a glorious event!" he said. "Take your places and begin the battle."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright. You asked for it." Dante and Rao said. Dante summoned his weapon he affectionatly called "Rebellion" and Rao summoned hers, a katana she called "Onikokuo". They ran at each other and clashed swords. They then parry strikes in what seems to be lightspeed, their blows moving fast even for an Akuma's eye to follow.

Mao observed this, enjoying the epic display of combat.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast