The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP] - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default Re: The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

(yeah guys, we can move diagonally. I'm in M10. Remember it takes 12 hours to move through each saquare. I'll do a time skip whe the majority of players have posted.)

Keelin slowed abit looking behind her and seeing she had distnced herself. She slid into some of the undergrowth by the forest and quickly examined herself for injuries. She had a small bruise flowering on her elbow when she hit the ground to snatch up the rucksack. Still feeling a bit weary she got to her feet and ran as fast as she could manage forwards.
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

OOC: @ebansu; I'm just putting Jakob's area down so I remember, if that's okay. If you'd rather not have me clog up the thread, then I'll just pop it in a Word document or something.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

(ooc: It's fine if you write it when you make a post. I like to see updates so I can be sure no one's cheating C: )

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Evelyn ran towards the forest in an opposite way as the others. She ran as fast as her long legs could. She ran down a hill too fast and tumbled. As she sat dizzy, she heard feet running, feet that weren't her own. Evelyn looked up the hill and saw a boy, he had a spear. He through it at her and it skinned her arm. She looked at her wound then grabbed the spear and through it at him. It stabbed him and he fell. She ran up the hill, snatched the spear from out of his stomach.

Evelyn found a small patch of cotton and laid down in the middle of the patch. She grabbed a couple stocks of cotton, stuck them together, then wrapped it around her arm.

OOC: Sorry for the late response I was out of town a whole bunch.
    Last edited by Darth Pema07; 25th July 2012 at 02:18 PM.

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Once the Cornucopia had disappeared from sight, Kyla quickly scaled a tree - one whose branches started stretching out high up, but wasn't entirely branchless either - and checked the contents of both her backpacks. In the first one there was a blanket large enough to cover her whole body, and nothing else; in the second, a bottle of fresh water, a long, very thin piece of string about ten metres long when stretched out to its limit, a metre-long metal rod that could be folded in half, and a strange device that producjed a small tongue of fire upon the press of a button. Within seconds an idea formed inside Kyla's head, and checking that no one was nearby, she climbed down the tree, and started to dig.

(OOC: Kyla is currently in K10.)

Blog Entries

Mila ran as fast as she could hearing the leaves rustle as she jumped down from a tree onto the forest floor. She straightened herself out, making sure she still had her weaponry. She scanned the area to see if anyone was around her.(in J10)
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Max's in L-11 (where the Cornucopia is, right?)

There didn't seem to be many people left at the Cornucopia.

"Careers! Let's gather the supplies and start hunting down some of those tributes!"
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

((Nessa's at it, too))

"Got it!" Nessa replied, strolling over to the Cornucopia and beginning to look.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

OOC: Don't you think that twelve hours is a bit of a long time, given that the squares are tiny. Also, could we have a list of tributes on the first post @ebansu;

Max looked in the Cornucopia. He found a bulletproof vest that he thought was quite handy. He also found a box of wire.

"Hey, Nessa! Can you hunt?" he shouted, pulling out a bow.
    Last edited by BlazeMaster; 17th August 2012 at 02:28 AM.

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

"I'm alright," She called-back, "Kinda prefer my knives, though."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Then get one of the ones from Four to go out hunting. I'm going to set some snares," Max said, holding up the snares.

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

ooc: I could lower it to six then. Sorry, I just don't want it to go much lower or things will be too easy :) And I'll see if I can get that done, I'll do it later if I remember, remind me if I don't ^_^ I think I'll do a time skip now if that's cool with everyone. We'll go six hours ahed.

Keelin felt like she had been running for ages and finally collapsed in a bush.

(I'm in M9)

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Monaco, by now, was wondering if running from the Cornucopia had actually been the best idea after all, since all he had to his name was this area, on the edge of a forest, which contained a smallish body of water. True, as long as he stayed in this tree, he might stand a chance of remaining undetected, but even so, perhaps being from District One could have played into his favour, allowing others to mistake him for a Career. His reverie, then, was snatched by his noticing another tribute collapsing in a bush below, and he was suddenly thrown back into a crisis of how to proceed. Should he just try to kill her now, or stay hidden? Or try to make an ally out of her? For now, he elected to stay as he was, hoping that she would neither notice him nor be a threat.

((Also M9.))
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Blog Entries

"'Kay." Nessa replied, "Hey, anybody from Four still here?" She called.

Blog Entries

OOC: I still think that six hours is a bit much, especially given that the cornucopia forms a whole square. Also, can we assume that the two from Four are with the Careers?

Max set snares around the area of the Cornucopia where he thought the prey would be. Snares were one of his main talents.

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast