The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

The Hunger Games

“Welcome to the 78th Hunger Games!” The voice boomed into the arena. “Let the games begin! And may the odds be ever in your favour!” All tributes stood, waiting for the two minutes to end, or the mines below would blow them to pieces. Waiting for the signal, that let them know they could run. The objects at the cornucopia lay spread apart from each other, a bow and arrow, a few daggers, several backpacks, all of a luminous yellow colour. There were large bamboo poles too, with sharp rocks next to them. The bloodbath was about to begin. And then the signal came.

Keelin ran off her platform towards the Cornucopia, nudging off the male tribute from her district who she had tried very hard not to acquaint herself with. She was hoping by the time she reached the cornucopia and the prizes it held adrenaline would have kicked in enough for her to mindlessly fight off anyone in her way.

Notes about the RP: SU's are no closed, unless you can get one done before the bloodbath is over. No one is to be killed in the bloodbath. You can fight of the NPCS but that's all, just make sure there are four left. ¬.¬ The first four characters that die get to take control of one of the four NPCS if they so choose. I can't be bothered retyping it so you can go the original SU thread if you care that much about the details.

The map (read moving rules):

hunger-games-map.jpg
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

2:00 Maximilian crouched ready to pounce. He waited as the voice booming over the loudspeaker said the usual beginning speech. 1:32. The closest tribute to him was from District 5, a scrawny girl who didn't look like much of a threat. 1:13. He gazed at the area around the Cornucopia and looked for the vital items. He spotted a pair of long hunting knives. They were just what he wanted. 0:35. These 2 minutes were passing slowly. 20. They'd reached the 20 second countdown. 16 He took in deep breaths. Preparing for the violence. 5...4...3...2....1 A claxon went off and Maximilian ran.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

Nessa ran for a set of throwing-knives near her pedestal and easily snatched them up. She noticed the boy from her district running, and grinned. He might be a good ally. She whirled-around and flung a knife in the opposite direction of her fellow Career, towards what she thought was the boy from Three.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

As she waited for the two minutes to end, Sam got into a position to run. As soon as the signal came she dashed off of her spot towards the bow and arrows, grabbing a bag along the way. As another tribute came near her ready to kill she grabbed the bow and arrow and shot one through his throat. She took the arrow out quickly then ran towards the forest area.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Keelin moved south then, towards the woods she could see, but she knew it was going to take hours for her to get there.

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maximillian lunged for the hunting knives at the same time as the District 5 boy, slashing at him with the first one that he got hold of. As the scrawny tribute reeled back Maximilian stabbed him through the heart. He picked up the other knife and continued onwards. He picked up a rucksack just in case he was rejected from the Careers and headed towards the Cornucopia. He saw a girl running into the woods with a bow. She might be a threat later, so he resolved to remember her face. In the meantime he slashed at a boy from District 3, scaring him off into the woods.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

Kristine quickly scanned the arena as the sound of the countdown echoed, a formidable soundtrack. She took note of the woods, one set across from her and one set behind. 1:39
    She gauged the distance between her and the nearest backpack. There was a bamboo pole between her and the backpack, which wasn't too far off and definitely in sprinting distance. 1:00
    Sprint to the backpack, and head for the woods behind me... she thought.
    The only way to survive is to find water, and shelter. Food may be in the pack. 0:42
    Allies. She needed allies. But she would worry about them later. 0:30
    Thirty seconds. Krissy took a deep breath. 0:10
    3, 2, 1...

She bolted right as the buzzer sounded, partly because she was ready and partly because the loud noise scared her, no matter how much she'd been expecting it.

Krissy ran, pushing all her strength into trying to get to that pole first. First the bamboo pole, then the backpack. She bent and scooped up the pole, not stopping, just scooping it up. She left all her worries behind her and focused all her energy on the backpack. Just a few more feet, and she quickly bent and scooped it into her arms, then pivoting in the grass, she bolted back towards her plate.
    The woods....
    She focused her remaining energy on just reaching that treeline before someone could stop her.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Blog Entries

Nessa smiled ad the boy from Three bolted. She spotted a small girl she didn't recognise comming at her, and casually tossed a knife, which impaled her heart and killed her instantly. She retrived the weapon and cleaned it off, prepping herself for more.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

The timer began to tick off the seconds. Kyla quickly scanned the area, and soon she found what she was looking for; a backpack, probably full of supplies. She took another quick glance at the timer. 1:28. A quarter of her time gone. She then looked around her. To the north and south, there were forests. To the west and east, grasslands. She'd run to the forests; that would be the best thing to do right now. Avoid any fights until she had any reliable weapons, preferably a spear, a weapon she'd had plenty of time handling back in District 4. A third glance at the timer. 0:46. No time to waste. She took another look at the Cornucopia; there was another backpack near the first. Perhaps she would grab that one as well. 0:22. Her fellow tributes were all probably idiots this year too, and she'd have no trouble outrunning them. The careers would probably all go for the weapons. As long as she avoided them, she'd be safe.

Ten seconds. Seven seconds. Five seconds. Three seconds...

Beep...

The backpack. The backpack was all she needed. No one seemed to go for that particular backpack; the coast was clear. She scooped it up, and seeing no one near the other backpack, picked it up as well. Then, the woods... To the north, away from everyone else... Quickly...

Whoosh!

Kyla ducked just in time to dodge a knife that had been thrust at her. One of the older tributes was charging at her, fists at the ready. Idiot! With a yell, the tribute aimed a punch at Kyla, which was so sluggish she rolled away with ease; she kicked the tribute's groin from the behind, making him the victim instead. He fell to the ground, and in the moment of distraction she picked up both backpacks again, slung one over each of her shoulders, and headed of to the northern woods.

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Monaco had taken the countdown to observe the Cornucopia, and debate within himself whether he should make a dash for anything available. Until the Games began proper, he believed it best to retrieve something. This confidence, however, evaporated the instant the other tributes made their respective runs for whatever appealed to them from the bounty. With that in mind, as soon as he was able, he took to his heels and fled the scene before anyone should notice he existed. Though he had yet to learn this, he had elected to run off-north, wavering slightly eastwards.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Keelin's legs felt wobbly, she looked at what she held in her hands. Her prizes. A bamboo pole and a rucksack. She threw the rucksack on her back whilst running, and clutched her bamboo pole in front of her defensively. "Water," She whispered to herself.

Blog Entries

Sam looked back quickly to see the blood bath behind her as she continued towards the southern forest not far from it.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Jakob stumbled into the woods, away from the Careers. The girl's knife had skinned his arm, but somehow, miraculously, the boy's slashing had only caught his shirt. Yeah, great start. he thought, knowing somewhere inside himself that he wouldn't make it back to Three. He found a sharp stick and used it to remove some bark from a tree. He slathered its sap on the good side of his arm, peeled some moss off of a tree, and wrapped it around his arm, using the sticky sap as adhesive. He winced as the moss touched his wound, but kept moving.

(OOC: M-12. I assume we can move diagonally?)
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Sam finally made it into the forest and took a moment to catch her breath before continuing on.

(She's in M-11 the forest part)

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

(I hope we can movie diagonal because I was trying to put Krissy in K-10)

Krissy reached the treeline and ran through the underbrush, trying to get as much distance between her and the cornucopia as possible. She quickened her pace a bit, and decided she'd run at this speed for a little while.
    Water and shelter are my top priorities... Krissy thought.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast