Grey Skies Over Hoenn - Page 6
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Grey Skies Over Hoenn

Blog Entries

Default Re: Grey Skies Over Hoenn

"Stop this madness!" Bryan roared. "All of this senseless arguing! We shall settle this with a battle!"

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille were running through Route 102 when they each saw a Ralts. "Treecko, go! Use Pound!" Camille shouted, throwing her Pokeball. Treecko came out in midair, and slapped the Ralts silly. It got up, and used Confusion, blowing Treecko back. "Pound again!" Treecko jumped up, and smacked Ralts again, this time knocking it back against a tree. Camille threw a Pokeball, and caught it. By that time, Calvin had used Taillow to catch his Ralts. They nodded at each other, and continued.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

The Lazy Trainer Ace Trainer Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(((oh god, now there's three people with a Ralts...))

Blog Entries

OOC: What's wrong with that? Oh, and i didn't see that your character was coming with my two.

The Lazy Trainer Ace Trainer Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((nothing's wrong with that, actually. I just pointed it out.))
    "pant pant...I need to excercise more...I keep getting left behind...." Olivia said, collasing on the ground out of breath. She looked over at Calvin and Camille. "oh hey you guys caught a Ralts? I have one too, but mine's special because my mom caught it for me. "

She took Out a Luxury Ball and got back up. "I'm gonna catch something too!"

Blog Entries

Camiile and Calvin looked at Olivia, and gave a knowing look. "So you finally got tired of being flirted with? Those guys are perverts." Camille said. Calvin nodded. "That Eliot chump nearly ended up with my foot up his ass." Calvin said, holding up his foot.

ooc// I guess I should catch up if we're not wating...
    ic//
    Danny entered Littleroot just as a rather large group of kids and young teens were leaving. At the time she'd thought nothing suspicious of it, until she had arrived at the Pokemon Laboratory to find it eerily devoid of activity. "..." She glanced around at the empty streets of the quiet town, not seeing any eagerly waiting trainers upon first glance. The front door to the lab was open, and when she peered inside, the building looked empty.

"Growler, it looks like you made us late," the young girl scolded her Poke' Ball, glad that the Spheal inside wasn't able to defend itself. He didn't even really need to know they'd been late, and neither did professor Birch. He probably wouldn't notice if she just took her Pokedex and left, it was hers anyway, it didn't matter if she met the Professor and got it from him in person or not.

"It's not stealing," she told herself through gritted teeth, looking up and down the street for witnesses before heading inside.

Where she promptly froze, a mixture of fear and guilt creating a mental barrier to prevent her from going any further. "Wh-who needs a stinking Pokedex anyways!?" she stammered, turning tail and darting back out of the lab. "I ca-can just draw the Pokemon I catch, right? Nifty gadgets don't make a great trainer!" She ran back out of the small town, determined to catch up with the other kids in Oldale.

Maybe she would've stopped to capture a Pokemon, but the only Poke' Balls she had were two Net Balls from her uncle and mother, and she wouldn't have much money until she started battling.
    Friend Codes
    SoulSilver: Somnus: 2193 4629 3419
    White: Neo: 5372 0053 5863

A bright, blue sky gazed down upon Route 114, and the water shone with the sun's beauty. There were only two clouds floating in the peaceful atmosphere, wandering in search of others clouds, perhaps. The mountains of the great Meteor Falls pierced into the sky like swords.

Joseph, a young teenager of age sixteen, started was born in the town of Fallarbor, a small place located to the north of Meteor Falls. He prefers to have as little human contact as possible, for his negative emotions toward others tend to cause him to be hated. He had recently captured a Lotad, whom he had named Padlock. Joseph just started his adventure to defeat the strongest Pokemon trainers in the region, and he planned to begin by beating the first of them all: the Rustboro City leader, Roxanne.

Padlock was to be kept in his ball; Joseph embraced the feeling of being alone. It gave him time to think about how he shall complete his journey, and what Pokemon has will use. Without knowing it, he had arrived at the northern entrance to the grand Meteor Falls, where he would have to pass through to get to Rustboro. With a sigh of anticipation, Joseph took his first step into the great mountain.
    Current Pokemon Black Team:

URPG Stats

Always challenge yourself in Pokemon. The toughest Pokemon make the game too easy.

Blog Entries

"Whoa whoa, cmon, man. She's just 11, leave her alone." I said to bryan and benny from afar. I approach them quickly with my roller blade. "Hey, leave rose alone, she's just 11." Well, no wonder those guys always messin with her, I think she's the most beautiful trainer in the group.

"We better go now, the rest are already halfway to petalburg." I said.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Now look what you did!" Eliot says to Bryan. "Stop flirting with team members! There's only room enough for one lovable sex maniac! You have to be the guy that calls me stupid and stuff!" Then he turned to the random guy that was very obviously stalking them. "Anyway, I'm not doing anything, Bryan's the one flirting with her. It creates too much drama. And you, considering you're totally flirting with her! You just told her how beautiful she was. And it's even worse with you, because you're fourteen! And quit trying to follow us! It's creepy!" Then he sees Danny.
    "YOU JUST STOLE A POKEMON, DIDN'T YOU?!" He asks.

OOC: See? This is what happens. I'm flattered that you took inspiration from my guys, but it's bad when you put two characters with a similar defining personality trait in the same RP.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 3rd April 2011 at 07:00 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry NMH. I'll change that.

"Screw this! Me and Eliot will go on our own adventure, without you girls!" Bryan yelled.

Blog Entries

"No, that was the whole point of the conversation! If there aren't a lot of us, any creepy pervert could kidnap us and tie us up in the basement and do perverted things to us!" He says. "I'm pretty sure that's what that guy had planned! Good thing you were here to protect us, Olivia. Anyway, lets go. We should avoid that guy, he's bad new. Luckily, I know a secret shortcut!" HE says, and goes behind his house, where a blue portal is, showing Oldale town. "C'mon!" He calls, going through.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Danny's lungs were burning from the effort of running by the time she caught up to the group of trainers. In her hurry, it was possible she would've kept on running passed the other kids without noticing if one of the boys in the group hadn't suddenly accused her of stealing.

"Wh-what?" she wheezed out, skidding to a stop just behind the group. She might've had something more intelligent to say, but was taking up thinking time getting oxygen to her brain. By the time she had caught her breath the strange blue haired kid was gone and stepping into some weird portal. At that point she decided there would be little point in defending herself, and instead began questioning her sanity.
    Friend Codes
    SoulSilver: Somnus: 2193 4629 3419
    White: Neo: 5372 0053 5863

Blog Entries

"You should come too." Eliot says to Danny, poking his head out of the portal. "I like the cut of your jib. How you totally stole that Pokemon, didn;t hesitate, were all like 'Yo, I'mma steal this here pokemon, ain't no one gonna stop me.' We could use someone like you."

Blog Entries

"... Hey elliot, can I team up with ya?" I actually hate tag-teaming, but the truth is, I've never go beyond verdanturf town. That's why I asked him for teaming up.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast