Grey Skies Over Hoenn - Page 15

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Grey Skies Over Hoenn

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Grey Skies Over Hoenn

First a Poochyena bites through my hand, now my arm is getting yanked off. Yep, this is a blessed day. Calvin thought as he followed Rose.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Katie and Ryu found themselves constantly on the ground with all of the poison stings, absorbs, and tackles flying about. A cascoon came flying at Katie with a tackle attack. Ryu noticed this and dove in front of his beloved pokemon, taking the hit from the little coccoon in his shoulder. There wasn't much power behind it, so he attempted to kick the Pokemon away, but at the last minute it used harden, nearly breaking Ryu's toe. Hopping around in pain, he didn't even notice the trio of Wurmple flying at him.

The three Wurmple shot off simultaneous string attacks, completely wrapping the strange male intruder in silky string. Once he was incapacitated, they pounced on him, stinging him with their poisonous tips. The Dustox prepared to launch a confusion at the prone Torchic, only to be hit by a mach punch by the Breloom. The speed of the attack was astonishing and knocked the Poison Moth Pokemon to the ground. Seeing its mate in distress, the Beautifly launched a gust attack at the Mushroom Pokemon, hitting supereffectively. It was absolute chaos, and the landscape was being completely torn apart.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Poocheyna struggled to pull the two humans along, but the comotion grew louder. He turned to Rose who was shivering slightly. "Stay in the game Rose!" She said to herself. It was then that Zigzagzoon appeared, nodding in the direction of the comotion.

((If any of you want to catch any of these Pokemon like the Breloom or the Dustox or Beautifly, I'm not going to. They are pretty strong because they are the leaders of the two gangs of Pokemon))

Katie saw her trainer in trouble, and she knew that she had to do something, but she didn't know what. She was constantly being bashed around by random Pokemon, so she had no time to complete her focus energy, and without that preparation, her scratch attacks wouldn't make much of a difference. Frustration boiled inside her, and blood rushed to her head. She wanted to scream so loud and make everything end, but when she opened her mouth, only fire came out.

Wait! Fire!? Katie was shocked, for she realized that she had just completed an ember attack. Ecstacic, she rushed over to where Ryu was wrapped up and started shooting off burning embers at the Pokemon around him. The Wurmple and Shroomish scattered and resumed fighting in other areas, leaving a small area of peace around Ryu where Katie could cut him loose with her scratch attacks.

Blog Entries

Rose ran foward, realising too late she'd just gotten hit by yet another ember. "Ouch..." She muttered, less hurt than before. Poocheyna growled at Katie. Zigzagzoon hid behind Calvin.

In her frantic need to save her Trainer, Katie did not notice the new arrivals, let alone realize that she had hit one of them with one of her attacks. She was now just relived to see Ryu sitting up, although he he was wobbling a bit.

A Pokemon that DID notice the new arrivals, however was the Breloom. It charged at the Poochyena and launched a powerfull headutt. The Beautifly took this break to rush over to its mate to see how badly hurt he was. She realized, with relief, that her Dustox was fine and ready to rejoin the battle. As a team they flew to the middle, launching gusts and confusions all around.

Blog Entries

Recalling her sense, Rose told Poocheyna and Zigzagzoon to fight back.
    Poocheyna dodged the headbutt and unleashed a powerfull dark pulse. Zigzagzoon still hid behind Calvin.

Blog Entries

Calvin sent Ralts and Torchic to help out. Taillow was already out, and doling out Wing Attacks while flying gracefully close to the ground. Torchic used Ember, and Ralts used Confusion, blowing enemies back and burning them.

Blog Entries

Rose stepped back as Poocheyna's dark pulse began to grow stronger. Poocheyna was panting now. Zigzagzoon jump on to Calvins shoulder, then onto a beautifly in front of him. "Tackle!" Rose commanded. Still more pokemon appeared. Rose sent out Tailow. "Use Gust!" She said. She began to shiver again, but stopped herself. Fear wasn't a good thing.

Blog Entries

Camille jumped in, having fallen behind, and sent Treecko and Ralts to help out. Treccko blasted the Beautifly out of the air witrh Energy Ball, and Ralts hit the Dustox with Confusion.

The Breloom was hit by the powerful dark pulse at the same time a gust and confusion hit him in the back. The combination of the three attacks sent it to the ground, badly hurting. It tried to get up to possibly regain its strength using absorb or mega drain, but as soon as its head rose, the Torchic came flying at it with a scratch attack. The already weekend Breloom fell back to the ground and was finished off by yet another ember from the Chick Pokemon.

The Beautifly and Dustox were focusing so much on defeating the Breloom, that they didn't see the energy ball or confusion coming. The two powerful attacks knocked them out of the air into the throng of fighting Pokemon. After their usual recovery time passed, it became clear that they had also been knocked out. With the leaders of the two gangs on the ground and not soon to get up, many of the Pokemon started to flee, not confident enough in their own fighting abilities to survive without their leaders.
    Last edited by Tadashi27; 7th April 2011 at 12:33 PM.

Blog Entries

"Go pokeball!" Rose through a pokeball at the Breloom. *click*
    She picked up the pokeball. She debated something for a second. "Calvin, do you want this? You've been awful kind. And the only reason i caught it was because i didnt want to see it suffer."

Blog Entries

"I suppose I could take care of it." Calvin said, taking the Pokeball. Camille walked up with a Pokeball in her hand. She had caught a Seedot before it got away.

Blog Entries

Rose frowned. "I wonder how big this forest is.." She sounded worried.
    "Zigzag, return. You to Tailow."

Ryu stayed sitting on the ground. Katie ran over and jumped onto his lap, looking around to make sure that the enemies were all gone. Ryu heard Rose's question, and he replied, "Its very, very big and very easy to get lost in. I know a path that will take us to Rustboro quickly, but I'm not quite sure how to get to that path from here. Perhaps if we could find our way to the beginning of the forrest.." The trail of disaster that he and Katie had made in coming to this area was now covered up by the scars on the forrest form the intense battle.

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast