Grey Skies Over Hoenn

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grey Skies Over Hoenn

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Grey Skies Over Hoenn

Grey Skies Over Hoenn

Four RPs in a week… I’ve been away far too long…

The Plot:
    What if? A question instantly recognizable to any one of us. What if something had happened differently? What happens then?

We all know the events that went down in Hoenn because of Teams Aqua and Magma: two super-ancient Pokemon unleashed, and a cataclysmic battle between land and sea resumed. Of course, the story didn't end there: thanks to the efforts of one heroic trainer, the final super-ancient Pokemon was reawakened, and the battle halted. Rayquaza was always the mediator, the balance between Groudon and Kyogre.

Now... What if? What if the bad guys hadn't gone after the two lesser Pokemon of the weather trio, and gone straight for the top? What then?

In this Hoenn, there is no Team Aqua, no Team Magma. Meet Team Stratos. You may know the basics of Hoenn's story, but suffice to say, things will not happen the exact same way this time. This is your story now. Let's go.

Rules:
    • The usual: BMGf rules, respect your fellow players, no spamming, etc. You should have enough experience with these by now.
    • Any questions, ask the GM. Another fairly obvious point.
    • Be reasonable with your RPing. Things like no godmodding, etc. If you’re unsure if something’s unreasonable, ask the GM.
    • No controlling other players’ characters. This would be the height of rudeness and bad RPing.
    • Please post often. More of a suggestion, but a very good one.
    • As always, read the goddamn rules. They’re here for a reason.

Plot Notes:

Characters:

Littleroot Town

Professor Birch yawned, scratching at his beard, though his tired grin never faded. This early in the morning, there were no other people yet in sight; after all, the sun had just barely risen over the horizon, still hidden behind the trees surrounding Littleroot. Shivering once in the early morning chill, Birch made his way to Route 101, briefcase in one hand and coffee mug in the other.

The newest generation of Trainers would be coming soon, he knew. What better way to officially introduce them to their world then a little demonstration? he mused. Time to find some wild Pokemon.. Yawning once more, he stepped out into the wild, waiting to meet the Trainers as they approached Littleroot for their Pokedexes.

OOC: As you can guess from the above, we're all heading to Littleroot to meet Professor Birch. Unlike in the games, you already have your first Pokemon; now, all you need to do is pick up your Pokedex... With that, let's begin!
    Last edited by Renewal; 4th April 2011 at 10:47 PM.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Grey Skies Over Hoenn

Calvin

It was early in the morning, and Calvin, along with his twin sister Camille, were walking to Professor Birch's lab for their Pokedexes. "Did we need to wake up this early?" Calvin yawned as he walked. "It's still mostly dark." Calvin was resistant to the cold, unlike his sister, because he was for all intents and purposes a human heat machine. It helped that he had his vest on, too.

Camille

Camille was just as tired as her brother. She definitely didn't like waking up this early. "It's cold, too. Waking up this early is bad for your appearance, and I hate the cold." She said, glad she had pulled out her black hooded jacket. "Look what this morning has done to my hair!" She motioned to her hair, which was unusually frazzled and unruly. She pulled a brush out of her bag, and tried to make it look manageable as they went to the lab.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

It was rather early when Kyle had awoken. He traveled from Lavaridge to Littleroot over night with his new Treecko by bus and he camped out somewhere in Littleroot Town. He quickly got ready for today and packed up his tent. He said to his Treecko, "Come on, Treecko. We gotta get going and meet Professor Birch. We can't begin our journey without our Pokedex."

The Treecko followed Kyle, saying, "Tree." (I would've loved to sleep in longer, but alright.) The duo was headed towards Professor Birch's lab.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

Daniel walked down the dirt path of Littleroot town. He had just had a breakfast of hot cakes with syrup, and after a sincere 'farwell' to his parents, he was on his way. It was cold, so Daniel kept a sweater wrapped around himself to insulate heat. His Torkoal walked next ot him, and together, they neared Professor Birch's lab.

Danny had prepared for adventure today, she was carrying a large brown backpack with many pockets, which she had filled with several changes of shirts, shorts, and underwear, a rope, a guide on bug Pokemon, several bags of different trail mixes, tons of jerky, spare shoes, socks, a knife, a bowl, two water bottles, a flashlight and her sleeping bag. The thing weighed a ton, but the young moved like she wasn't carrying a thing. Not to say it wouldn't normally be a burden, but today she was walking on air.

"Littleroot is in sight!" She announced to the Net Ball in her pocket, and swore she felt Growler stir within, just as excited as has his trainer.
    Friend Codes
    SoulSilver: Somnus: 2193 4629 3419
    White: Neo: 5372 0053 5863

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Rose stuffed another biscuit in her mouth. "Ok Poocheyna, I see Littleroot Town! We've finished our food, so lets go!" She jumped, barely finishing her sentence. Poocheyna followed, jumping down the ledges after his trainer.

Blog Entries

Camille

The twins had just gotten to the door of the lab, when Camille growled in frustration. "I can't get my hair to straighten out! Calvin, can you help me?" Camille asked her brother, who seemed to be sleepwalking.

Calvin

"Hmm? Oh, okay." Calvin said, waking up. He reached into a vest pocket, pulling out a small bottle of water. He took the brush from Camille, and poured a small amount of water on her head, much to her displeasure, but the water, being in Calvin's insulated vest, was a comfortable temperature, and woke her up a bit.After making sure her hair was evenly moist, Calvin proceeded to gently brush it. After about a minute, he stepped back to admire his handiwork. Camille pulled a mirror out of her bag, and examined her hair with it. It now looked straight and healthy, and it glimmered faintly in the morning light. After receiving an enthusiastic thank you, Calvin knocked on the door of the lab.

Blog Entries

Rose tripped as she reached the proffessors lab, banging her head against the wall. Poocheyna growled. "OOOOWWWW!" She shouted. Poocheyna turned around, realisng wild Wurmple were heading there way-and fast.

Blog Entries

Calvin

"Huh? Did you hear that, Camille?" Calvin asked, looking around. He looked, an saw a girl on the ground with a Poochyena. There were Wurmple advancing on her. Calvin ran to the girl's side, crouching next to her. "Are you okay? Camille, let's go! Torchic, battle stations!" His Torchic appeared, shook itself, and glared at the Wurmple.

Camille

Camille followed Calvin, and as he crouched near the fallen girl, she faced the Wurmple. "Treecko, let's go!" Treecko appeared next to Torchic, ready to battle. "Treecko, fend them off with Pound!" Camille called out. Treecko jumped forward, slamming his thick tail into the nearest Wurmple, knocking it back. It did this with two more in rapid sucession, but they kept coming.

Calvin

"Torchic, Scratch, now!" Calvin ordered. Torchic jumped forward, and used her talons to claw at the Wurmple's faces. Treecko and Torchic's efforts eventually paid off, and the Wurmple ran away. "Are you okay?" Calvin repeated, turning back to the girl.

Blog Entries

Rose's senses were muffled for a second. It took her awhile to remember were she was. She opened her eyes to see two people standing next to her. They had a Torchic and a Treecko. Rose blinked. "Urgh...where am I? Who are you..." She mumbled. Poocheyna turned to Calvin and began barking.

Blog Entries

Calvin

"You're outside of Professor Birch's lab in Littleroot Town. I'm Calvin, and this is my twin sister Camille." Calvin said, recalling Torchic and ignoring Poochyena. "We scared off the Wurmple that were attacking you."

Camille

"Are you injured or anything?" Camille asked, recalling Treecko.

Blog Entries

Rose shook her head. "Nah i'm fine. Thanks for that. I'm Rose, and this is my Poocheyna. He always stays out of his pokeball. He's a tad...strange." Poocheyna sat down, looking Camille into the eye. "Pooch." He barked.

Blog Entries

Camille

Camille was a bit intrigued by the way Poochyena acted towards her. "Hi." She said, crouching down to Poochyena's level.

Calvin

"No problem. I take it you're here for your Pokedex, too?" Calvin asked, looking at Poochyena. "Why is he acting that way towards Camille?"

Blog Entries

Rose nodded. "You guessed it. Well...my Poocheyna knows when a person is good or not. He's just a bit special. He's probaly reading how good a person she is. I'm not sure if it actually works though. Here Pooch~" Poocheyna turned its head and started barking at Calvin again.

Blog Entries

Calvin

"Uh, I'm guessing he doesn't like me." Calvin said dully. "Judging by its actions toward Camille compared to its actions toward me, I'd say that he only gets along with girls."

Camille

"Is that true? Do you only get along with girls?" Camille asked Poochyena, reaching forward to pet it.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast