GOTHAM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GOTHAM

Blog Entries

Question GOTHAM

Thunder boomed across the vast, grim cityscape of Gotham, echoing through the cavernous alleyways between towering skyscrapers as the light from streetlamps reflected off the glistening rainwater rippling down the masonry and snaking its way through the curved gargoyles and stone busts adorning the corners of the vast mojority of the buildings in the once lavish downtown area. This night, like any other of late, revealed a darker side to the urban epicenter of the modern world - Gathering puddles on the cobbled sidewalks would abruptly splatter as muggers and thugs ran by. Flashes of lightning would reveal shattered glass glistening amidst the raindrops beneath shop-windows. Deep booms would briefly punctuate the stormy air - sometimes thunder, sometimes not.

This... was Gotham.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: GOTHAM

A dark night for a Dark Knight.
    Clutching a mugger by the throat, the Batman tossed him to the ground, kneeing his chest.
    One down.
    He thought casually, slumping forward lightly as a second slammed him over the back of the head with a lead pipe.
    The Bat stood up, turning towards the unfortunate criminal.
    "That wasn't clever."
    He growled, punching the second criminal with a short thump to the face.
    His grey eyes panned across to the two innocents who ran from the scene.
    He nodded, and left as quickly as he'd arrived.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Jason was sitting cross-legged on the edge of a building, looking out over the city, a city that, if all plans go well, would be his.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

OOC: Get out there and wreak havoc, oh Villainous ones! @Garuru @Grit @Metabee

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Another night of boredom" Huntress sighed while she was riding her bike. "Well if he didn't go with his posse then it wouldn't be as boring as this" She peered around to see nothing of any interest at all.

"Hmmm I should have maybe stayed with the Birds. Oh well surely the Bats as something to do even though the same old spiel about my methods. I don't kill anyone though" She was talking to herself.

Blog Entries

Jason stood up, eyeing Helena on her bike, "Hm what is a lady doing biking around Gotham late at night, this isn't exactly a safe city," Jason said to himself. Jason found his interest piked and found something off about it. Jason hopped from building to building, silent as the night itself, following the girl, his leather jacket and skinny jeans muffling the noise of his movements and his red helmet, obscuring his face and hiding his identity.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

OOC: Wait, the villains are active? Orright...

"Help me!" A woman in a pink dress yelled to Batman, a man dressed as a clown hitting her on the head with a colorful baseball bat.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

The Bat sighed, casually walking over and taking the clown with a punch to the throat.
    "Hold still."
    He grunted at the criminal.

Blog Entries

The criminal went down in one hit, dropping his baseball bat. Meanwhile, the "woman" took a switchblade out of a pocket on her dress, and stabbed at Batman with it.
    "Oh, my hero~" The Joker said, his wig falling off as he grinned his trademark grin. "How about I give you a reward? A kiss, perhaps?"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

The Batman ducked under the knife, flipping the Joker over his head in a throw.
    He turned round.
    "Kiss the sidewalk."

Blog Entries

"...Will you at least pay for dinner?" The Joker asked, tripping over his dress as he tried to get up.

Two-Face was walking around the town, always on the left side of the street as usual. He was a bit bored today, though. Nothing interesting ever happened in Gotham. Aside from the random crimes. But those got boring after a while too. As he mulled over his brief past as a criminal, and his longer past as an attorney, he ran into a scuffle. There was a man dressed like a bat, and a man dressed like a clown.

Sigh. This god damned city, I tell you. Well, at least it's something new.

He decided to interfere, but who to help out? To decide, he pulled out his trusty coin and gave it a flip. Clean, bat man. Scarred, clown man.

Clean. Excellent. The Bat-man seemed more interesting, maybe he would finally have some fun. He reared back, and prepared his best right hook, ready to knock the clown out of commission.

Blog Entries

"Alright I have this feeling that I am being tailed" Helena sighed "Loose lips does make it seem"

She changed directions to an alley way and then used a grapple gun to reach for a rooftop. "Really" she smirked as she could feel that the person was getting closer and closer. "Could be a Robin I guess but both are not even in the city...unless Batgirl?" Helena thought to herself "I remember when I was Batgirl but anyway focus Helena, this person and thing could be dangerous...please not Man-Bat again...."

Blog Entries

"No little lady, wrong again..." said Jason, appearing behind Helena. Jason pulled out his Kris knife, "I'm a fair man, so I'll give you a choice, you either help me, or I make you a message."
    Last edited by smaug85; 15th September 2012 at 02:50 PM.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

OoC: Helena didn't say anything out loud

Helena turned around and smirked at Jason's little threat. "Jason Todd" she smiled looking at the former Robin who calls himself Red Hood. "Or Red Hood, you should know what I've been around for quite a while" she stood there with her heels tapping on the ground. "Why should I help you? Last time I checked, Batman trust me and well he doesn't trust you so if anything...I got leverage"

Helena smirked again "At least I'm not the failure....Red Hood" she was keeping her guard up "So I'm interested in your stupid message, you just going to kill me for no reason? You know how stupid that would be especially with Batman around"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast