Gears of the Revolution (Start-up) - Page 5

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of the Revolution (Start-up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gears of the Revolution (Start-up)

Axle and Dylon had been flying for awhile now, Axle's radar said they were ib the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Then they saw a humongous Oil Refinery, "Thats weird, there shouldn't be anything out here. Suddenly, several rockets were flying at the duo Axle charged at some of the rockets.

"CHARIZARD lets GO", Axle screamed, His micro-pokéball instantly expanded and a solid black Charizard came out
    "Char, Chari, CHARIZARD" the charizard chanted

"Charizard use Flamethrower" the charizard shot a powerful ray of fire; then Axle powered up his Ice lazer;

Axle's Ice lazer combined with Charizard's Flamethrower made a spectacle of power all the missles blew up as well as part of the main building

"Dylon, Watch out!"Axle sxcreams as some anti-air missles as wll as a few lasers.............................

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

dylon pulled out his laser sword, making short work of the the rockets, as well as activating hi reflector, sending the lasers righ back at the plant
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

"So shall we send out the signal?" Axle asks as his Charizard finishes the plant in flames

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

" send it out."
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

"Ok, hopefully this isn't going to fail"Axle says

"Computer:Section:Beacon:Calling:Initiate in 5,4,3,2, 1" Axle's suit began to glow. It sent out a beacon to any com,and or transport stations,

"Computer, Radar up." Axle's view screen brought up a high powered radar. "

"Here comes the corps" Axle says

"Charizard return"Axle says, the micro-pokeball took the Charizard back in and the capsule shrunk back into the system

"Computer:Systems:Defense System:Stealth:Cloaking:Max Power Cloaking:Settings: Me&organic life form next to me:Initiate:Instant

The two disapeared and the corps ships and planes arrived.

Blog Entries

Silas took a deep, relieved breath of the smog filled air of the Big Apple and stepped confidently onto the sidewalk. He was dressed very differently than he normally would have been. His large, dark sunglasses were replaced with thin, slightly blue-tinted glasses, and his expensive suit was replaced with a loose, unbuttoned black shirt with a red T-shirt underneath. He wore black tennis shoes and equally dark jeans. However, the most important change was the fact that the medallion now rested out of sight in his pocket.

"This is my kinda town," he said, starting to walk down the street. He wasn't sure where he was going; he only knew that he was glad to be here. His staff was resting in the hotel, as he had booked an entire floor, and he was confident they would be safe for at least a day or two.

He held a bottle of Coca-Cola in his hand and winked to the oncoming people every time he took a swig.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Ari shivered slightly as she rounded another corner. She knew the temperature wasn't actually TOO cold, but -- as she was quick to remind people who mocked her for it -- there was a reason she'd moved away from New England. She liked to be warm.

She glanced up to her left; another church. This one looked older, probably built around 2019 or so, and still had a classic stone body. She debated going inside; something about churches had always comforted her, even though she wasn't particularly religious. Maybe it was the architecture, or the sense of solace that drew others to them in droves.

Suddenly, she collided with something warm and solid in front of her and stumbled slightly. 'I really need to pay attention to where I'm going...' she thought, looking up to see a man in blue glasses and a red t-shirt under a black button-down shirt. 'How are you not freezing? It may not be terribly cold, but it's at LEAST under 65 degrees!' Ito chirped on her shoulder, snapping Ari out of her thoughts. "Sorry." she muttered, noting an odd, circular bulge in the man's pocket.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

"No need for apologies," Silas said as he straightened his shirt and swirled the rest of his Coke around in the bottle to make sure none had spilled. He looked at the girl and winked. "You'll just have to use those beautiful eyes of yours a bit more..." He pulled off his glasses folded them into the collar of his shirt.

"I take it you're not from here," he said, hoping she'd take the bait.

Blog Entries

Ari narrowed 'those beautiful eyes,' but responded anyway. 'After all, this guy looks loaded. I can always take care of myself if he turns out to be a rapist or something.' "No...I'm not." she replied slowly. "You are?"

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Silas wasn't sure whether she was asking for his name or if he was from New York, but he decided to take the chance and hide his identity for as long as he could.

"Nope, just got here," He said, looking around, "but I've been around people long enough to know that daydreaming doesn't always work out in public." He softened his grin and tilted his head a bit. "I also know that standing around doesn't fare much better... Mind if I walk you to... wherever you're headed?"

Blog Entries

'He's got a point, I suppose...I'll just play the damsel in distress for a little longer.' Ari decided, looking up at him with a softer look on her face. "Actually, I don't know where I'm going. I'm lost, and I don't know where to go."

Blog Entries

Silas was taken aback by her response and tried not to show it in his eyes, even though it was impossible for him. He expected her, at the most, to be a lonely out of towner, not someone lost in one of the biggest cities in the country.

"L-lost, huh?" He said, cringing at his stutter. He figured this might just be another way of her saying 'no', but something about her seemed sincere. "You're not here alone, are you?" He asked, his grin subconciously turning into a concerned frown.

Blog Entries

Ari had to work to hide a grin. 'Thank you feminine wiles. But at least this guy does an excellent job of acting sincere if he's not.' "Actually...I am." she answered, putting her hand behind her head in an embarrassed manner. "I kind of came here unexpectedly, so I don't know anyone and I have no place to stay."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"My purse!" A old woman yelled as a bandit snatched it, only to be knocked to the ground with a clothes-line. "Jesus, man, ever heard of class? I mean, come on, stealing from an old lady- " WHAM! "...who has a hell of an arm." Seighart said, stopping when the lady knocked the thug out with a bat she just so happen to find. He quickly gave her back the purse. "Only in New York." He chuckled, looking at the buildings. Some dude was playing the sax wearing fall clothing a block ahead and fit in with the vibe - slow, depressing, and moody.

Blog Entries

Past the guy she was talking to, Ari saw the attempted mugging. Instinct pulled at her to run and help, but when she saw the man with the clothesline and the woman wielding a bat, she thought better of it. However, there was something oddly familiar about the man who had stopped the robber. Ari couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it felt like she'd seen him somewhere before.

Before she had time to think about it, the red light began flashing urgently from her pocket again, and Ari frowned. "Christ, not again!" she muttered before stopping cold. The round thing in this guy's pocket was flashing too, a silver color. Even the man behind him who'd stopped the mugging had something flashing on him. She blinked, staring at her coat pocket. 'More of these people? Jesus Christ, how many of these suits did this Corchino guy leave behind?' Quickly, she tried to hide the flashing, hoping that these two would ignore it.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast