Gears of the Revolution (Start-up) - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of the Revolution (Start-up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gears of the Revolution (Start-up)

The card game had long since ended, but the pile of poker chips still dominated the round table, and Silas stood in thought, staring at his glass player piano as it played Somewhere Beyond the Sea.

The song was interrupted by heavy and deliberate steps heading up the stairs, the steel toed shows clanging against the glass stairs. Silas paid it no mind until the steps stopped abruptly with the sound of bare skin sliding against glass. He looked over and saw an older man try desperately to pull himself up by the rail. He quickly ran to him and helped him to the top of the stairs, revealing the blood spilling from his stomach, seeping through his buttoned shirt.

"What the hell happened, Reeve?!" Silas asked, looking down the stairs. The old man paid no mind to his wound and coughed up a response.

"There are several soldiers who demanded to see you, Sir... when I asked who they were... they opened fire on everyone..." He closed his eyes and scraped his shoes against the floor in pain. Silas squeezed the medallion tightly in his hand. He knew why they were there.

He pulled his wrist up to his mouth as he held the man up and hit a button on the side of his watch with his chin.

"Yes, Mr. Midnight?" A voice responded readily.

"How fast can you get H-24 running??" Silas answered, propping the old man up on the chair and hurrying to the player piano, which was still chiming away to older tunes, checking behind him as he did so.

"No more than five minutes, Sir," the voice said.

"Get as many staff members onto the plane as you can," he said, looking around again and speaking as though he was out of breath, "Take anything you think we might need. I'll be there in ten minutes."

The voice needed no explanation and sent back a right away, Sir, before Silas turned back to the piano. Hesitating for only a split second, he smashed down the first and last two keys, causing distant, almost rhythmic slamming noises. The lights dimmed and Silas wasted no time, grabbing the injured, old man in his arms and hurrying over to the elevator. Once inside, he slammed the lowest button with his foot and waited for them to reach the basement floor.

When the doors opened they were greeted by a team of fancily dressed men and women, as calm as though nothing had happened. Wasting no time, Silas sprinted down the large warehouse full of large jets and luxury cars, instructing the men and women to do the same. He climbed aboard and leaned the man up into a seat, buckling him in. He waited for the rest of the staff to climb aboard and accepted a drink poured for him.

"So, wanna tell us where we're goin', Sir?" The pilot buzzed in. Silas paused for a second, clutching the cold glass as he gripped the medallion tighter in his hand.

"East..." he said finally, lifting the glass to his lips. "I don't know why... but I feel like that's where we need to go."
    Last edited by Chocolate Bones; 3rd December 2009 at 11:26 AM.

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the crest on strikers chest also glowed, but white." it would seem when two suits come togther this happens." he says.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

A rapid, pinging noise went off in Seighart's helmet. "Bring it up, Jarvis." He said to the suit's A.I., whom he nicknamed it Jarvis, after Tony Stark's system in the Iron Man films. {Sir, it would seem a fellow Paladin had sent out a distress signal, all the way in New York.} Jarvis replied, getting his companion to groan. "On it." Seighart said, turning around, and fired a grappling hook at a copter, embedding into it. Tugging it, it retracted, pulling him towards the chopper. His fingers sharpen into claws and embedded into the metal, then slammed a fist into the gas tank, making it leak. Scanning the chopper, he downloaded some schematics to the suit. then dropped down, letting the copter take a spiral fall.

All of a sudden, Seighart's helmet changed into that of a jet pilot's, then two wings protruded from his back and a turbine where his spine is. His overall appearance was that of an F-16 Raptor pilot. Warming up the turbine he rocketed away from the scene at jet speeds. Many a Corp member were cursing in German that their quarry escaped.

Blog Entries

suddenly another electonic burst alurts striker to the same destress signel." well since i wiped out the corps in this are might as well go ansure the becon." he said. an with that he takes off, spreading his majestic wings wide has he flies off, ready to fight once more.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

"Hey! Don't you run off on me!" Ari yelled. "Where the hell do you think you're going? Get back here!"
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

striker turns back to her and flies down, then picks her up." sorry but i gotta head to new york." he says before he sets her down in front of a hotel.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Such is my life," Seighart mumbled, as jet fighters were behind him firing at him bullets and missiles. He turned onto his back and transfigured his right arm into a spreader rocket silo, then fired mini-rockets and shot the missiles out of the air. "I don't have time for this!"

Blog Entries

Hesitating only a moment, Ari called out again. "Let me come with you!" 'If I'm going to be sucked into this crazy mess, I might as well go all-in.' she thought bitterly. "But I can't fly."

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

striker stops so hard he almost flies into a building. " i thought you'd never ask." he says as he flies back and picks her up." hold on tigh."

Blog Entries

"Try to cop a feel and you're dead." Ari grumbled, holding on to his arms with one arm. She reached the other down, checking to make sure her pendant was securely in her coat pocket, and gripped it tightly. "Let's head off on this wild goose chase, then."

Blog Entries

striker grins as he takes off at full speed, to new york, forming a shield in front of the girl so the high speeds didn't tak her breath.

Blog Entries

Seighart sped into the skies of New York City, with 3 of 16 fighter planes still on him, after shooting down the others in the Atlantic Ocean 20 or so miles back. He was clipped by a missile blast, sending him plummeting into the harbor. He landed inside a fishing boat, one filled with salmon. "Damage report." Seighart ordered, flicking off a salmon on his shoulder and head. {Fish innards in the turbine, wings damaged, and the boosters shot.} Javis said. "Deactivate, Jarvis. Get some recharging in." {At once, sir.} The A.I said, returing to it's sealed form. Seighart just looked around then ran for it.

Blog Entries

striker laned on a tall building in new york and sets the girl down. " stay here." he tells her as he flies over the city, dodging a couple missles with ease. " you'd think they make it more challening." he chuckles to himself. he draws his laser sword and flies down, cutting through a few rocket launchers when he reaches street level.

Blog Entries

(5 hours earlier) "Take the traitor away to our NYC Jail, got it" Some grouchy man said
    "Sir yes, Sir" Several soldiers shouted

"Ugh, where am I?" Axle said very drowsily "And why am I restrained with lasers"
    "Mr. Cockleman, you are in violation of several laws" *Grouchy man reads all the 'broken' laws.

"You are sentenced to Public Death, you will be exterminated by...... being skinned alive!"

Axle thinking to himslf "I just hope someone answers my call.... he fades away from being drugged

Blog Entries

striker flies towrds the signel, destroying missle after missle, before comeing to the sorce. an exocution was being prepard. " looks like im just in time!" he says as he flies right over to it, netting serval soilders and grabing the drugged paliden.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast