Final Fantasy RP - Page 15

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy RP

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Final Fantasy RP

"ok" joe said. he then got on his chocobo and left.
    I claim pokemon magmaruby, aquasapphire, ultra red, and super blue versions
    text only sigs are dumb.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: Where did the chocobo come from?

Neo left the arena where they were fighting, got on the chocobo he was using, and left.

Blog Entries

Nico turned to the king and bowed. "Wonderful. I am honored that you have given me your daughter's hand. We shall wed upon returning to my kingdom. Now, I must be alone with my fiancé. Come, Rachel." He headed off for an isolated corridor of the castle.

OOC: How much experience was that worth?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Myka leapt out from a shadow, carrying a large sack full of even more valuables than before.
    That was the best adventure ever...
    He patted his sack reassuringly.

OOC: Seriously, ten pages?
    *No idea what's going on*
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: One (because I feel like messing with you and don't want Nico to get too far ahead of everyone else. Mostly the first one.)
    Yes, ten (of your) pages. We beat the crap out of Garland, recruited a princess into our party, and Nico fought a vampire named Turtle for said princess's hand in marriage. Which Neo doesn't like, as he's infatuated with her. The princess (Rachel) is controlled by Crow Song. And everyone (but Rachel) leveled up. You have two skill points to give to Myka.

"Use us as a distraction again, and I will kick your furry little behind," Neo assured. "We have to wait a day before resuming our quest."

OOC: I have two things to reveal:
    1) Garland indeed murdered Micheal's and Neo's parents and Joe's father. Not his mother.
    2) Turtle was cross-dressing and lesbian.

Blog Entries

OCC: I don't quite think i quite approve of the idea of Garland murdering Michael's parents. If you have idea's please PM me first. Second lets bring a little more drama with rachel.

IC: "Um, Mr. Nico, Im really sorry but i don't wan't to marry. At least not yet. I am rather greatful that you defended me from Turtle but... I don't want my fate decided by other people. I want to decide my own path and taking my own responsibilities and by marrying you simply because you fought on your own accord... I can't simply. I am truly sorry." Rachel explained sadly. She then turned to Neo and said. "You may reside in the castle for the time being. Its the least I can do for saving me."

Blog Entries

OOC: Fine. Although Garland was about to kill Rachel as to cause Chaos (the king was next), so he was targeting the rich.

"Thanks," Neo said, thinking Whew. Believing that the invitation extended to the rest of the party, he said, "Alright, guys, you heard the princess," he said. "To the castle!"

Blog Entries

"Actually, I was just about to tell you that I asked because you seemed to want to get out of the castle." Nico said. "No offense, you are quite lovely, But I'd rather not rush things. That, and I would never, ever force you to do anything against your will. I proposed to duel Turtle because I felt that would be the simplest path. And...Well..."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"Thank you." Rachel replied. "I truly thank you." She said. Getting bored Michael started reading a book entitled. "Frankenstein's Monster"

Blog Entries

OOC: Unless anyone else disapproves/has an idea for what could happen in the castle at the middle of the night, we are now on the open road...or something close to that.
    And so the Light Warriors' journey begins... blah blah blah.

-"Road" to Pravoka-
    Neo rode along on his chocobo, glancing around every few seconds to make sure monsters weren't about to attack. It was in the process of this that he saw big, ugly human-like things wielding clubs. He was sure they weren't human because their skin was purple. Do not attract attention, he said.

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

joe then broke the silence that has been going on for hours with "hey i think that duel back there was unnecessary but one of the best duels i've ever seen"
    I claim pokemon magmaruby, aquasapphire, ultra red, and super blue versions
    text only sigs are dumb.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Myka was now carrying two large moneybags.
    I love cities. Pawnshops are right next to banks...
    He laughed, and batted away his pompom as it dangled in front of his eyes.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

OOC: Hours?

Neo turned to Joe. "Be quiet, you impudent whelp. Those monaters over there - " he motioned to the ogres " - can make mincemeat out of Nico, who seems to be as buff sometimes. So shut up."

OOC: What happens next is up to you guys:
    a) Fight the ogres, gain 6 EXP, and possibly be barely living (be as loud as hell) or
    b) Get the rest of the way to Pravoka (follow Neo's advice and shut up)

Blog Entries

OOC: Since we can't decide...

Behind Nico, a crow cawed loudly.
    "I believe it would be prudent to prepare for battle." Nico said, summoning the black knight.

Blog Entries

One of the ogres turned in the direction of the crow. It saw not just one, but five non-ogres. It motioned to the other two ogres, and the three charged in the direction of the party.
    "Dammit," Neo muttered. He got of off his chocobo, drew his weapon, and braced himself.

OGRES x3
    HP: 20
    Attack: 6
    Defense: 2
    Magic Def: 2
    Skills:
    Strike - Attacks ignoring stat buffs. 5P

OOC: Remember when Neo said they could strike even Nico down?
    He wasn't lying.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast