Elite Trainer Association - Opened Doors Start Up

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Trainer Association - Opened Doors Start Up

Blog Entries

Default Elite Trainer Association - Opened Doors Start Up

By 2024AE, action needed to be taken upon the Pokémon World, Sinumonas. Johto was still recovering from the Ultimatism Incident, Under Saffron was becoming overcrowded by crime, thus it was moving into New Saffron and around the region of Kanto, and Hoenn had been rendered uninhabitable by the result of the Hoenn Wars. Thus, several famous trainers stepped up to the plate, under the leadership of the Champion of Champions, Kanto Trainer Red. With the team consisting of Sevii Trainer Green, Kanto Trainer Blue, Wandering Trainers A.D and Cynthia, Johto Trainers Ethan, Crystal, Brendan and Lance and Hoenn Trainer May.

Together, they formed the Elite Trainer Association, which dedicated itself to protecting as much of Sinumonas as they could. Red, calling in a favour with the Super Smash Brothers, had a tower built between the regions, to the south of Mt. Silver and away from White City. Their experiences proved excellent, and order began to return. However, they’re only eleven people taking care of an entire region. Even with the assistance of the Sinnoh Trainers and the Pokémon Rangers, they couldn’t keep everything protected.

That’s where you come in. The year is now 2027AE, and the ETA has decided to recruit trainers in, where A.D, Brendan and Cynthia will teach and train all recruits until they can hold ground against Gamma Level opponents and avoid dying while confronting Omega level opponents. Trainers within the ETA will be expected to complete missions given to them by Ethan, which will be given based on their level. However, there seems to be something amiss…

ETA Omega:

Kanto Trainer Red
    Red is the greatest trainer on Sinumonas, having earned the title of Champion of Champions after the last was killed. He never speaks unless in private and around a person he’s comfortable with, thus not much is known about his past, other then that he had begun his journey in 2005AE.

Sevii Trainer Green
    Red’s wife, who started her journey alongside him. Prior to that, they had never met each other. Green is a competent observer, able to watch what a person is doing and determine what they’re thinking, if they’re feeling guilty and if they’ve had a small or large meal.

Kanto Trainer Blue Oak
    Blue is Red’s old rival, from back when they travelled around Kanto. He has picked up after his grandfather and become quite well versed in how Pokémon work, including what move a Pokémon could potentially learn and when after determining which region is its home.

Wandering Trainer A.D
    A.D is nobody, and he prefers it that way. He started his journey in 2003AE, two years before the ‘Colour Trio’, as they’re so nicknamed, alongside Cynthia. He’s a bit cautious, as the Ultimatism Incident has unlocked a huge amount of aura of which he has no control over, unlike Crystal and Riley. He is an expert tactician.

Wandering Trainer Cynthia
    Ex-Sinnoh Champion, resident of an unknown region. She’s able to assemble the perfect team, but she tends to downplay this as much as she can, even though in the right hands her team could be near unbeatable. She is on record for taking the longest to defeat in a League match, against now-Sinnoh Champion Dawn.

Johto Trainer Ethan
    Ethan is the organiser of events. He is able to keep track of everything, valuable in battle because he is able to recall when a Pokémon disappears or a Pokéball is rolled and attempts to organise his strategy accordingly. This has put him at even odds with A.D and Red himself!

Johto Trainer Crystal
    Crystal is Ethan’s wife. She remains silent to all, other then Ethan. Therefore, not much is known of her past, much the same as Red. She seems to have the amazing ability to evolve Pokémon that evolve via levels she comes into contact with, but will only use it if the Pokémon really wants to evolve.

Johto Trainer Lance
    Lance is the former Kanjo Champion, before he was defeated by Ethan. He was once a member of the Elite Four, before trying his luck at the Championship after Red left. After he was beaten, he went back home to Blackthorn City, then travelled for a bit before returning to join the ETA.

Johto Trainer Brendan
    Brendan was the Hoenn Champion, before its destruction. He is an ace in sweeping the battlefield, useful for taking out mooks in large conflicts and exposing the legitimate threats, which he is usually able to take out before they can him. He’s still a bit touchy about what happened to Hoenn, since he wasn’t there when the conflict had occurred.

Hoenn Trainer May
    May is one of few remaining Hoenn-born Trainers on Sinumonas. She is a researcher, but more about habitats, working with Blue to determine where a Pokémon comes from and therefore their potential moveset. She is married to Brendan and has a daughter, Solana, named after the Pokémon Ranger in Fiore.

Rules
    >No Godmodding
    >No travelling to Isshu, it’s in a different country as far as the Travelsverse is concerned.
    >No constant dodging. Trainers are also legitimate targets, but at least attempt to take out the Pokémon first.
    >Respect fellow RPers and their actions. If you start arguing, you will be kicked out and your character removed from play.
    >This is the Travelsverse. The moves are not like the animé. Night Shade is not black beam with red outlines. The Travelsverse moves are far more logical and gamebased. I cannot stress this enough. Please only state a move and if it hits, no detailed descriptions. Any extra effects should be taken into account, such as the tidal wave of Surf, which will harm the Pokémon on the field and the trainers nearby. Physical moves, if you can, should just be ‘POKéMON charged forward and went to strike the OPPOKéMON, but OPPOKéMON dodged,’ while special should be ‘The POKéMON focused and fired THE ATTACK at the OPPOKéMON, striking and causing quite a bit of damage’. If anyone bases an attack of the animé, quite frankly, I’ll freak. Dear GOD I will freak. If you want the Travelsverse variant, look or ask here, in the Moves thread.
    >No Game Characters, they’ve already been established and are part of the plot.
    >No Legendaries or Semindaries.
    >If your character is old enough, they may have sexual relations with another of the similar age. But only if consensual and we don’t damn well see it. Have them flirt, move to a room and leave them until ‘The Next Morning’. Any attempts of rape will not end well, as per the usual Travelsverse code.
    >Pokémon do not say their name…period. Pokémon sound like more organic versions of the game cries (aka, like Pokémon Stadium Series).
    >Note: Saffron City was destroyed in 2028 and rebuilt into New Saffron and Under Saffron, so anyone born in the city beforehand should refer to themselves as Old Saffron trainers.

The Story Begins…
    The Elite Tower Association Tower stood proud from its vantage point upon Tohjo Hills. From it, one could make out Pokémon Island, which could usually only be seen at Cerulean Cove, and Cianwood, it too usually only seen from the closest part of the mainland. However, neither were the concern of the occupants of the tower, instead they were focused upon one thing and one thing alone...new guys…

“Must we bring in recruits?” a woman bemoaned. She pushed some of her long brown hair from her sapphire blue eyes, which were framed by a pair of glasses. She wore a white labcoat that lay open, revealing a red top and black trouser pants beneath. She glanced down below, as more young trainers gathered up and mingled with each other.

“You heard Red,” another, this time male with a green and black themed dress, said. He walked over and stood next to the woman, continuing, “we can’t handle all the problems with just 8 active Trainers and 2 Scientists.”

“Besides,” said another member in a unique red, black and white coat as he wandered over to the window, reading a sheet of paper before turning his attention to the group below, “they’ll be fun to mess with.”

<Player, you’re outside with a large group of NPCs and currently awaiting the ETA Member to take you in>

Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus Notes
    Sorry for the delay and the fact this is so short. I did have a bigger opening establishing who they were and what they did proper, but I've lost that, thus this'll have to do. Sorry <=[

Default Re: Elite Trainer Association - Opened Doors Start Up

Jun stared up at the large building, towering over him, and casting a large shadow. He had a faint memory of glancing at something alike the tower, years ago, although it was much larger, almost piercing the sky, and made of brass. Jun shook his head, and got his mind off the topic. He took out a Pokeball and sent back Draco, his Salamence, of which he had arrived on moments ago. A red light binded the dragon-type, and it seemed to dissolve into thin air, however, it was concealed safely inside the device in Jun's hand. He grinned, slightly, then pulled the brim of his hat down over his mystifying blue eyes. Jun turned to face the tower once more. He was ready.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: I told you to just post the beginning you didn't have to post the sign up again.

Elliot yawned while looking around at all the people that were gathering to enter the building, frankly he was bored and tired of waiting, if him lying down and using his Charizard, Dragon as a pillow was any prove of it. "When are they gonna let us in," he whined while looking at his Poketch.

Jun began pacing around, when he spotted a boy, or man, whatever he preferred to be called, leaning on top of a Charizard. Now, Jun's love for dragon Pokemon gradually attracted him to the Pokemon. He patted it on the head, then said, "Hello there." to the person who was obviously its trainer.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The 22 year old raised his head to look at Jun, he was patting Dragon so that he wouldn't react to the stranger. "Yo," he waved while ruffling his messy black hair. "What is it?" he asked Jun while yawning as he began stretching.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille walked up to the building, surveying it. They each had an air of coolness about them, and they meant business. However, this didn't mean they were adverse to conversation.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

"Oh, nothing really." Jun replied. "Just interested in your Charizard. I'm a huge fan of dragon-types." he said, smiling.

Blog Entries

The twins surveyed their surroundings, taking in everyone. Spontaneously, their Emolga popped out of their Pokeballs, and sat on their shoulders as they walked around.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well they are cool," Elliot pointed out as he grabbed another pokeball that was strapped to his belt. "Go Fang," he said as his Fraxure came out and stretched at the feeling of finally being out of the restraints of the pokeball.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Rebecca surveyed the area, and the people around it. She saw that one of the trainers had a Fraxure. It brought back memories of when Munchies, her own Haxorus, was a Fraxure. She giggled ever so slightly before putting her hood on, and turning her attention to the sky. However, that was short lived when one of her Pokemon decided to let itself out of it's Pokeball.

"Shay, you really need to stop doing that," Rebecca sighed to the Pokemon. A Liepard, but her fur color was different than normal Liepard. Why was this? She was a shiny Liepard. Shay meowed happily before licking her paws, and ignoring the pokemon around her.

"O rly?" Jun said, taking out Blade's Pokeball, and throwing it to the ground, to see that Haxorus appear in a flash of light.

Blog Entries

The twins sighed at the other trainers displays. Camille whispered something in Calvin's ear, to which he shrugged nonchalantly. They both went and sat on a large rock near everyone else, and stared at the coulds in the sky.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Fang looked up at the Haxorus in awe as Elliot laid back against Dragon. "Anyway I just hope they open this thing fast."

"Likewise." Jun spoke, in sort of a mumble, scratching the back of his head.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"It appears I'm not the only one with a Haxorus around here," Rebecca spoke.

"Meow," Shay nodded as she inspected the other Haxorus. He didn't drool like Munchies did. She thought that all Haxorus drooled, but apparently, it was just Munchies.
    Last edited by Serenity; 19th April 2011 at 11:58 AM.

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast