Element Crashers Start Up

Page 1 of 144 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Element Crashers Start Up

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Element Crashers Start Up

"Okay, let's do this again." Mizu announced. She, Drake and Bright were standing outside in her house's backyard, which had a small pond on the left side. Mizu was standing in front of Drake holding a kendo sword. Drake was panting and beat up apparently from getting hit too much.

"Maybe you guy should take a break," Bright pointed out worried that Drake might be getting pushed too hard.

"Not until he can at least summon his element this time," Mizu answered putting her sword forward.

"At least fight me straight on Mizu we know you're strong enough to fight me with fists," Drake panted assuming a fighting stand.

"You'll have your edge if you summon it now go." Mizu charged holding her sword to the side as she thrust towards Drake.

Drake held his arms forward trying to create a defensing rings of flames but it failed as the sword clashed against his arm. "Ouch!" he yelled falling to the floor.

"You're a hopeless crasher," Mizu shook her head.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Element Crashers Start Up

Up the street, Eliot was lying sideways on his bed. "Socks, I'm boooooored." He says to the white-pawed cat on his chair. The cat simply looks at him curiously. "I know! Just a sec..." He says, looking through a phone book. "Ah, here we are! Haru!" He says, picking up a phone and dialing the number. "Hello, is you're refrigerator running?" He giggles.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Ouch!" Drake yelled again as Mizu wrapped him with a whip made out of water and sent him crashing to the wall. "That hurt." he grunted his eyes spinning.

"Seriously, how do you expect to defeat the Crashers Haru sends to kill you if you cant' even summon your element," Mizu sighed.

"I've defeated my last two opponents just fine," Drake rubbed his head.

"You managed to summon your element by sheer luck in both occasions and those were your only fights as of yet," Mizu corrected him.

"Maybe you should just give up." Bright chuckled.

'Don't laugh Bright!" Drake yelled.

"Sorry, but you've been practicing for weeks and you're just getting worse," Bright pointed out.

"Starting tomorrow will start with advance drills." Mizu said turning to look at Drake.

"One question how can a Water Crasher teach a Fire Crasher to control his element to begin with?' Drake asked.

"Having different elements doesn't have anything to do with teaching you how to summon it and control it, once you do it's up to yourself to get better," Mizu explained.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Hey, give the kid a break. You had it awaken at a young age. He's in his late teens already and you're requesting him to awaken him that." Came the voice of Ramona Ogoe, she sitting on the pond's edge, legs in the water.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Mizu turned around quickly pointing her sword forward. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" she asked with a glare.

Bright ran over to Drake and help him up. "I can get up by myself," Drake grunted.

"Did Haru send you or something?" Mizu asked.

Blog Entries

"Ah! Delivery's here!" Eliot says. He jumps out the window, and as he falls, the shadows around his house catch him. Manifesting his sword while atill in the shade, he goes out to meet Haru's flunky. "This one's mine." Eliot says ro Mizu. "Finally, some entertainment!" He enters a fighting stance, though staying in the shadow of a tree. "Bring it, pawn! Prepare to be skewered!" He says to Ramona.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"And who the hell are you and what makes you think you two can just come into my house damn it!" Mizu yelled.

"I've never seen her so angry," Drake pointed out.

"Well trespassing is not something to be happy about," Bright shrugged.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

She took out her gun-like weapon and fired a shot right at the guy underneath the tree's shadow. "Name's Ramona. Ramona Ogoe. You know, the Demon Sea Gun Basshaa?" She said, getting out of the pond.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So you're not with Haru?" Mizu asked the two of them. "Then get out,"

"Wait I'm confused?" Drake asked scratching his head.

"Well obviously both of these guys are Crashers, but I don't know what they're doing here," Mizu explained putting her kendo sword back.

Blog Entries

"Name's Eliot. I live here." The myrmidon says, using a darkness coated hand to absorb the bullet. "You're actually...Who ever heard of a 40 year old gangster!" He begins to laugh. "You...Oh. Sorry, ma'am. Thought you were somenody else." He says, going back to his house. He the shadows to push him back into his room.

Blog Entries

"Rude much?" Ramona asked, using water manipulation, if shaky, to walk across the pond. "By the way, you look good, girl." She said, winking and walking away.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Who was that girl?" Drake asked.

"Nothing, just you guys go home, take tomorrow to rest so that you'll be ready for the next training session," Mizu instructed.

"Okay, let's go Bright," Drake said as he and Bright walked out of Mizu's house.

The next day.

"Hey you look tired." Bright pointed out while she and Drake were walking towards school wearing their uniforms.

"It's Mizu's fault I was so tired from that training session that, I need more sleep," he yawned. "Wait stop," he said as he and Mizu stopped in front of a bakery.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I need to buy some Melon Bread," Drake grinned and walked inside.

"Not this again, we're gonna be late," Bright whined her mind still pondering on the girl and guy from the day before and how Drake took it too lightly.

Blog Entries

OOC: Can Eliot be working at the bakery part time, if only to keep the plot moving?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Sure why not.

"All right, this will do," Drake said grabbing three wheels of melon bread

Blog Entries

Eliot, meanwhile, is still bored, playing Nintendogz on his DS and attemting not to drool on the merchandise. Seeing a customer, he puts on a disturbingly cheerful fake grin.

Page 1 of 144 1231151101 ... LastLast