Downfall-The Aftermath

Thread: Downfall-The Aftermath

I Have Returned The REAL Dialga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Downfall-The Aftermath

The white coloured words slid into the upper right corner of the screen. Veranda Town. "Well, here I am, now to wait. I hope the others got the message, and I hope even more that the Hackers didn't get their hands on it. If they found out what we're planning, we might as well fork over our passwords right now." Nate thought to himself. "This used to be a bustling, vibrant town. Every one of these towns used to be. Now the whole game is a barren wasteland. It's sickening. That's why I signed up for this. These maniacs think they can take over a whole game and get away with it? I'm putting a stop to it. WE'RE puttng a stop to it." Suddenly, a pair of red dots appeared on his minimap. "Of course, nothing's stopping me having a little fun while I wait..."

(OOC)Quick note, you dont HAVE to use moves all the time. You can just fight with your pokemon's general abilities.
    I am once again in a state of not-knowing-what-to-put-here-age.

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Downfall-The Aftermath

suddenly another white dot appeared, right behind the red dots. " well well well, what do we have here?" a voice calls from behind. suddenly a masive hyper beam explodes from the sky as its strikes the two micro hackers( if thts ok micro hackers are programs the hackers use to cause trouble when they can't. ) destroying them in a cloud of pixles.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

(OOC)Red Dots are Wild Pokemon, though yeah hackers do often spawn inordinate ammounts of them in an attempt not to get their hands dirty.

"Hm. You must be Drake. I've heard a lot about you. You were the first person to win 3 consecutive Genesis Tournaments(OOC)(Worldwide Pokemon Tournament, really important in the current Nintendo community)with the same pokemon. You're more or less famous with the Dragon-type trainers. Name's Nate. I'm the head of this operation. Hackers give you any trouble along the way?" His mannner was welcoming, yet cold. Suddenly a group of red dots appeared on the minimap, and they were moving fast. He looked up. Beedril. "Lets get it On" Nate said menacingly, as he began charging a Flamethrower.

Blog Entries

drake was still charging his energy from the hyper beam. it was his most devastating move, but at a cost. and now the bedrill were headed strate for him. ' only just started. is this the end already...' he thinks to him self.

OOC: and, que next team member.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

Blog Entries

Suddenly, a pillar of immensly hot flame ploughs into the Beedril, who scatter madly before finally crashing. "I'm not letting you go down yet, we're in this together. Now, lets get the rest of them." Nate then leapt and raked one of the beedril across it's abdomen with a claw, suddenly exended from his nails.

Blog Entries

Axle was relaxing in one of the hackers stronghold when he saw on the screen a ruckus going on near Veranda Town. "Mewtwo come here, what do you think of this" Axle said in a hushed tone. (telepathically)"I'm not sure let us go and check" Mewtwo said. "Okay, lets go" Axle said. Axle jumped on to a psychic disc made by Mewtwo and the two of them took off from the base without a trace.

Blog Entries

(OOC) Umm two problems. One, you dont control a Pokemon, you ARE a pokemon. Or rather, a human with pokemon powers and characteristics. Two, you can check out the battle, but not attack them. I'm more or less gonna ignore your post until it's fixed.

Blog Entries

drake finished charging an flew up and came crashing down with a devestating dragon claw, taking out the rest of te bee drill.

Blog Entries

"Great Work. Unfortunately, we aren't gonna get away with this without the Hackers noticing. We need to move out, fast. I'm afraid we'll only be able to wait for two of the other team members." It was clear his tone was hushed and concerned. He took a small, red PDA-like device and pressed a button. After a few strokes of the keyboard, the PDAs use was complete. "There. Just re-sent the gathering message, along with stating the urgency." He looked up, somewhat worriedly.

Unregistered user TheDarthWater's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alex was working on a script what prevented hackers to appear on team members mini-maps.
    Then he saw some red dots behind him in the mini-map. "Beedrills!" he shout out. Then he used Charge. "Ouch." he said when taking damage from their Poison Jab. He had a resistance, luckily. Then he used Discharge and wiped out all the Beedrills.
    98 % of the internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you're one of the 2 % that would sit back and laugh, copypaste this into your sig.
    GENERATION 24
    The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.