Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Down the Rabbit Hole

I'm World Class Yang Xiao Long's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Down the Rabbit Hole

Hearing Luna's answer, Nathan began to realize that all of them had died in ways that weren't exactly peaceful. "Heroin overdose." He answered flatly, holding the puppy creature in his arms as he looked around. "This is not what I pictured as the afterlife." He mused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Why am I not surprised..." Tyson said in remark to Nathan's proclamation. "I got killed when this dumbass ran a red light and slammed into the bus I was riding. Killed by people being arrogant bastards. Knew it was gonna happen eventually, knowing LA..."

He took a quick look back at the teleporting parrot thing, and it was still standing on its head, not moving an inch, continuing its glass-eyed stare. It was kind of unsettling.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante smacked her self. "Calm down, chica... You are probably seeing a neon green parrot that... Wait, nina is allergic to feathers!" Dante exclaimed, then shook her head.

"Okay, you're breathing fine. You should not be breathing fine with 10 busted ribs. You should not be breathing fine with a broken nose. ¡¿Qué diablos está pasando?!" She yelled, getting people to jump at the person yelling in Spanish.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 19th January 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Blood runs cold Winter Rain's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Winter Rain on Facebook
    Follow Winter Rain on Tumblr

"That sucks," Luna commented, "Shame you were a druggie. I almost would've found you attractive. Almost." she sighed as kept petting her fox. Unlike the puppy in the boy's arms, Luna's fox was a lot larger. Therefore, she couldn't carry it around like a little purse dog that starlets carry around. She stood up and looked around, looking at the other creatures that were among the group of teens. She didn't know animals like this existed in Heaven. She turned around to look at the boy with the puppy. "I never caught your name. What is it?"

Blog Entries

"Gang shootings, drug overdoses and car accidents." Nathan mused. "The three ways anyone dies in LA." He said mostly to himself as he felt a familiar weight on his back. By the grace of god, his guitar had crossed over along with him. Apparently the powers that be had done him one single favor which would make his eternity bearable. He heard Luna's words. "I don't think I feel the need to refute that almost." He said to the girl. "After all we're dead. I don't think there's much dating going on around here."

Blog Entries

"Well, what are we supposed to do for an eternity?" Luna asked, "Wander around in this little field forever and ever? We need something to do at least. I guess hang out with our new animals and act like hippies?"

Blog Entries

"I was planning on writing music and seeing if I can get my hands on something to take the edge off." Nathan mused. "Assuming we're not going to get a better explanation as to what we're doing here." He corrected himself. "And also assuming that this isn't just a waystation between life and our final destinations."

Blog Entries

"You still never told me you name," Luna remembered as she looked at him, "Mine is Luna... well, was Luna Rose Hunter. Born and raised in stormy Seattle. But I suppose that doesn't really matter now since we're dead." In all reality, Luna could only assume she was dead. She had no proof. For all she knew, she could be in a nightmare and this was the calm before the storm. She might even be in a coma since she was raped and beaten. Since she didn't see any wounds on her body, she concluded that she was dead. After the boy asked how she died, of course.
    Last edited by Winter Rain; 19th January 2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Forgot her middle name. DX

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

In a flash, the strange bird teleported into an upright position, and it's eyes began glowing a harsh white color.

"The serpent, the mirror, the inferno, the lady, the broken star, the warrior...space and time have brought them here." The bird spoke in a monotone voice, projected into the minds of those assembled there via telepathy. This startled Tyson in particular, who reeled back as if he got punched when the voice started ringing in his head.

"Now man is reduced to an insect, mind and body attacked by the unknown, the impossible, the improbable...their destruction must halt creation, which will in turn halt further destruction...the stars have formed a path across the realm of the living, but it is the dead who must walk this path, to halt the creation of life..."

After it was finished speaking, the bird's eyes stopped glowing...and then it promptly fell over, landing on its side, once again seemingly unaware of this.

Blog Entries

"Well I'm still high." Nathan muttered at hearing the words in his head. "Apparently I ended up with some really bad drugs." He chuckled.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Okay, apparently, the morphine must have gotten replaced with hallucinogens, because I swear I heard something from that parrot." Dante said, rubbing her head as she walked to Luna and Nathan.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 19th January 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Blog Entries

"I like that bird," Luna commented, "He seems like a bird who is tripping on acid. I blame this on the blood loss I suffered when I was beaten. Too bad the bird isn't cool like my fox."

The Ace of Aces Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Carey was completely lost about everything going on around her. First, more people had gathered, second she had seen a weird bird talk into her head with some sort of booming voice. She didn't reply though, instead staring at the orange lizard for a moment. "I'm Carey." she said while raising her hand and waving at Nathan "And..." she looked at the scar on her stomach. "I was protecting my cousin from these thugs and when we walked away they shot me from the back." it wasnt'till she said this that her mind was brought back to the events of the accident as a worried expression crossed her face. "Oh damn it, I hope Zack's okay." she looked down at the ground, noticing that the lizard was looking at her. "Also I don't think heaven has strange creatures in it, plus I still have a scar."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh sat together and completely ignored everyone as they discussed how they each died. Something felt… wrong. Or, well, something didn’t feel wrong. They felt alive.

Then the parrot began to speak. Sympathy rolled her eyes when he was done. “What Doofus Duh-brain the third over there is trying to say.” she said, and everything about her said she would rather not give this explanation. “Is that shit is about to go down, and you’ve been brought here to stop it. And, to help you, the powers that be have given you each a partner. Whoop-de-freakin’-do for me.”

Joe blinked curiously, then began groping around on the floor. He came up with a red and white ball, with a button in the centre. Well, it was a button. How could he not press it?

One large flash of light later, a high-pitched voice screamed “Please don’t hurt me!” and a small, levitating yellow creature disappeared from the air around Joe and popped up behind Sympathy.

“Calm down, dipshit.” she said, doing a graceful pirouette out of the way. It was quite a contrast with her personality, really. “That’s your new trainer.” Sympathy said, pointing at Joe. The creature sniffed curiously at Joe, before disappearing again and reappearing on top of his head. It giggled.

“Alright losers, here’s what you need to know.” Sympathy sighed, and then began pointing at each of the Pokemon in quick succession. “That’s an Abra, that’s a Growlithe, that’s a Ninetales, that’s a Charmander, that’s a Xatu, and, once again, I’m a Kirlia. The ball is a Pokeball, and that’s where we live, hopefully for eternity.”

She bowed to them, reeking of sarcasm. “Have a pleasant day.” then touched the button on the ball at Josh’s side, and was sucked inside.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

The Ace of Aces Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Your thing's a little annoying." Carey pointed out as she saw the creature known as Kirlia disappear. She then looked at the salamander and lifted it up before smiling. "Charmander huh? that sounds like an interesting name." she beamed as she looked at Joe and Josh. "By the way, what are your names?"

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast