Disturbed Legends (The Actual StartUp)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbed Legends (The Actual StartUp)

Default Disturbed Legends (The Actual StartUp)

((Okay before I start, I have a few reminders/things I didn't mention before. The Olympus company is in Lavender Town, this is the area where people working for Olympus, or people captured by them are likely to start out. If you're not starting here, don't worry, we're all eventually going to end up communicating at some point. If at any point your character wants to know where their specific legendary is, just have them fall asleep or meditate if they can. Using this ability will put a strain on your character's mind, because the legendary they spy on is aware of their presence and will resist. Don't be afraid to use it, but at the same time, be afraid to use it. Please put your current location at the start of each post, if you're controlling more than one character, put the name at the beginning as well.
    .... Like EeveeWars.))

Somnus
    Lavender Town, Olympus HQ

To say Somnus weak, cowardly, and treacherous would be completely true, to say he didn't try not to be was a lie. Because he had. Really. When the nightmares had started, and when he'd learned about the true nature of Cat's Blood, he'd tried to quit. Honestly, but even with enduring the pain of withdrawals, his eyes never returned to their original brown color, and Lugia's rage didn't subside. The beast of the sea still returned every night to his dreams, trying to smother his invading human mind with retaliating Psychic waves. It didn't seem that his new drug could do any further harm, and he couldn't escape its effects simply by quitting.

Olympus had offered an escape from the pain, and the fear of the offended Legendary Pokemon. In exchange for more poison, and an offer of protection, Somnus had revealed the location of the Pokemon he'd been dreaming about.

He was certainly regretting that now.

"Leave me alone! I don't want it here! Go away!" the blond man shouted from the corner of his room, pushing himself as far into the wall as he could, wishing he could melt into it. Even from beyond the door, he could feel Lugia's rage. "Why is it here!?" he demanded.

"Lugia isn't going to hurt you," a woman's voice was heard from beyond the door, Noah, he'd trusted her to keep the Legendary away, but it was closer than ever. "It has been taken underground, but you're going to need to face it eventually." She was trying to sound calm and reassuring, like before, but Somnus could hear she was getting annoyed with him.

That didn't mean he was coming out. "I don't feel good..." he grumbled, burying his head into his knees.
    Friend Codes
    SoulSilver: Somnus: 2193 4629 3419
    White: Neo: 5372 0053 5863

Blog Entries

Default Re: Disturbed Legends (The Actual StartUp)

Ricky De'Somago
    Snowpoint City, Snowpoint Temple

Ricky wasn't the type to wait around. For weeks now, since the night when he was poisoned, he had kept having terrible nightmares. At first, they were simple. Regigigas would appear in his mind. The two would simply sit, in the blank void of Regigias' dreaming mind. Regigigas wouldn't move, and no matter how hard he tried, neither could Ricky. But soon the dreams intensified and became unbearably painful. Ricky could tell that the legendary Pokemon was enraged to have this man in his mind. And no matter what he did, Ricky could not escape these dreams.

So he did what he felt he had to do. In a matter of hours, Ricky boarded a plane and flew to the Sinnoh region. There he felt Regigias' presence much more. Ricky hiked his way to the icy Snowpoint city. He slept overnight there and had the most excruciatingly painful dream ever dreamt.

When Ricky awoke, he knew what to do. Up at the city's highest point lay the ancient Snowpoint Temple. Deep inside slept Regigigas. Trusting in his Pokemon's abilities, Ricky released his Charizard and approached the huge Pokemon, ready to fight.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

*Abandoned Warehouse in Ghetto of Lavender*

Tye wasn't one of those people who sit around all day, what was the point anyway? The dreams had kept him awake, he needed to seek the creature. "Lets go Flareon" with his partner, Flareon and his pack filled with supplies, cash, and a few pokeballs he set out to find the beast of his dreams. His first stop was Saffron; there he could catch the magnet train, for the creature that he was seeking he felt was in Johto.

Sometime later...

Tye had moved from the outskirts of Lavender to the center city. As he passed he noticed a dark building looming above him. A building from his past, one that had offered him a way out: Death. Yet the only thing it gave him was a more complex problem...
    As Tye moved toward the western side of the city he had picked up a tail, two suited men. He first thought nothing of it, until they attacked...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku Ebansu
    Boat from Slateport-Olivine

Jakku felt the sea air in his hair.
    Somehow, at sea he always felt most at home...
    The boat wasn't particularly special. A copy of the SS Anne, the SS Lily often took trips between Hoenn and Johto.
    Jakku was returning from Hoenn to his home in Johto after a year trying to find Kyogre, the powerful legendary Pokemon that haunted his dreams.

Underneath the boat, a large shadow rippled through the water, and the waves began to increase in strength...

((Yay, you're all jumping right into this. I was afraid I'd have to make the Legendaries track the characters down. But I guess you're guys aren't a bunch of cowards, this is nice. Although a bit worrisome...))

Regis
    Snowpoint City, Snowpoint Temple

Eons ago, a great behemoth had pulled the continents to their destined locations with ropes. A titan, a god, and a creator of life itself. Feared by the mere mortals it had sought to help, the giant was torn from its children and sealed within an icy prison.

Locked in an indefinite slumber, Regigigas had been at peace. The invasion of its consciousness had gone almost unnoticed, and the legend slept on.

Until human's presence became more focused, and Regigias was introduced to a horrible agony. Its mind was forced into a state of awareness, but it was unable to awaken. Now trapped in an endless nightmare, Regigigas began to lash out at the invading human, trying to drive him off, crush his mind, anything to sever this bond and end the tremors of pain.

Regigigas had called out in its misery, and Ricky wasn't the only one who answered that call.

The three ancient children had been stirred to consciousness again by their master's plight, and had each set out from their own temples to free the original golem.

As its children neared, Regigigas felt the power it has lost over the centuries beginning to return, but the human being so near was causing it to tremble in pain. Red lights flashed along its seven 'eyes', in a silent plea no one was there to see.

[Let me out]

Outside, the Regi siblings had arrived. They moved past the human and his Charizard, not seeming to even notice them. Each walked up to one of the three pillars that stood in front Snowpoint Temple, standing on panels that weren't visible under the blanket of snow. The three Pokemon raised their arms in unison, then brought them down to smash the pillars into pieces.

Afterwards, the trio stood completely still. Moments passed, as they all seemed to stare unflinchingly off into space.

A sudden burst of light was shot from the temple, along with a wave of stone and dust that had been the door and much of the south wall. Stepping out from the rubble was the Colossal Pokemon itself, it stood still in the cold light of Snowpoint, red lights flashing along its eyes.

[Why have you come?]

((He's recharging from Hyper Beam now, will you take your opportunity to attack? Say, does Ricky understand the Regi's braille language thing?

Anywho, onto a response for Guardian of Johto. I'm guessing you wanted me to play those two suited guys?))
    Friend Codes

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Hiryu Shiroyama
    Around Route 134, Hoenn

Hiryu, instead of sitting on the docks and watching ships enter and leave the harbor, was sitting on the badly detoriated conning tower of the submarine which had run aground 4 years earlier. This was a weekly practice for her; it was an opportunity for her to relax and to get as close as possible to to her deceased friends who were unfortunate enough to be present in the sub's bow torpedo room 4 years ago.

However, this time around, Hiryu found it impossible to relax, and instead nervously looked around as if she was being watched. Ever since she was poisoned during a party with her friends, she had the strange sensation as if somebody - or something - was out there, watching her and waiting for the right moment to attack. She also had noticed a remarkable change of her eye color, which used to be brown, but now changed into a gold-like yellow.

Hiryu sighed, and climbed down to the deck, sitting down on the stern of the sub, watching the many ships on the horizon slowly gliding over the water before dozing off a little. Suddenly, she flinched and almost fell into the water, having just seen the Pokémon which had been haunting her dreams ever since she was poisoned. of course, it merely was a vision, but it still scared the hell out of the girl. ''Why do I keep seeing that Pokémon?'' She muttered to herself before hearing someone behind her falling into an open hatch on the deck. ''Careful, mate. You don't want to become part of the guys who died here.'' Hiryu joked as the man climbed out of the hatch and clenched his fists, giving Hiryu an angry look. Hiryu, oblivious as always, remained unfazed and smiled at the man, not noticing that the man wasn't as friendly as she thought...
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

We are Assassins MrGameandPichu's Avatar

Logan Grey
    Vermilion City, Docks

Logan had arrived at the docks in Vermilion City. He had recently decided that for his nightmares to stop he needed to defeat or capture the great Pokemon Moltres. He was heading back to his old home, One Island. He was near broke but thought he had gathered enough money for a ticket to the island. He walked up to the sailor standing infront of the ship.

"How much for a ticket?" Logan asked the sailor.

"300." The sailor told Logan.

"What? I only have 200." Logan said worried.

"Well, sucks for you kid, now get lost." The sailor said shoving Logan.

Logan was furious but cooled down and walked away. He still needed to get to One Island as lately the nightmares were getting worse and Logan hadn't slept in days in an attempt to stop them. He released his Charizard, Theo, from his Pokeball.

"Theo, fly us to One Island." Logan ordered the Charizard.

"Char, char, zard." Theo said nodding his head.

"I know its a long way but you can do this." Logan said as he climbed on Theo's back.

Theo flapped his wings and toke of into the sky.

Greer and Selas
    Lavender Town

When Tye had passed by the Olympus building, maybe he hadn't noticed the security cameras, or perhaps had hadn't thought they'd recognize him or the one-of-a-kind Flareon that he'd stolen. Regardless, he had been spotted, and Greer was seriously doubting his faith in humanity.

"What would he be snooping around here for?" he grumbled to his partner, who was fidgeting with the tie he was wearing. Greer rolled his eyes up to the sky, "I mean, why come back here of all places, prancing around with his eyes and that Flareon like some glowing beacon of stupid."

His partner just laughed, ruffling the shorter agent's red hair. "Were you hoping for a challenge?" He questioned, keeping his eye on the boy they were tailing, the two honestly weren't trying too hard to keep their presence hidden. If the boy ran, catching up wouldn't be an issue. "He's one of the False Legends, after all, and he was good enough to get away once. He doesn't have to be a genius to be a challenging opponent."

"Especially since we have to bring him back alive," Greer muttered to himself, barring his teeth that were beginning to sharpen. From what he knew of the False Legendary they were tailing, he had willingly participated in Olympus's experiments in the hopes that it would kill him. When it hadn't, the brat had ripped off one of their special Pokemon and ran. If he longed for death so much, Greer should be allowed to deliver.

The other man noticed Greer's rising blood-lust and swatted him in the back of the head, "Chill, will you? Let's leave this to the real Pokemon for now." There came a flash of read light as the calmer agent released his Pokemon, "Lodestone, our old friend Taylors has come home. Kindly subdue him and his Pokemon with Thunder Wave."

"Magneton..." the trio of combined Magnemite buzzed in unison, sending a pulse of electric energy at the duo they'd been tailing.

((Hm, when I started this, Greer was going to be the more level-headed of the two. Sorry it's not very detailed, I get caught up in dialogue when dealing with characters that... eh.. talk.
    Onto doom from the ocean! With a short break for breakfast. So I can break my fast... shutting up.))
    Friend Codes

Blog Entries

O.O.C. Yes, in fact he does.

Ricky De'Somago
    Snowpoint Temple

The behemoth had amakened. Ricky felt like he should be afraid, but strangely he wasn't. Maybe it was because of the bond they had been sharing for some time that Ricky had been prepared for this moment. Regigigas had asked him a simple question through their pyschic bond, but Ricky answered aloud. "To free myself, and presumably you, from this mental torture we have both been enduring. I am sorry this went on for so long. I shall end it now." With that, Ricky signaled his Charizard. The black fire dragon rose into the air, and began his assault with Purgatory. From his mouth he spew great flames, which surrounded the hulking Regigigas and burned him from all sides. He then prepared himsef with a Dragon Dance as Regigigas came to, vigorously raising his attack and speed. Now the real battle began. Charizard held back a smile-this was the excitement he lived for.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Jakku Ebansu
    SS Lily, just off Cerulean Cape

Kygore's power fluttered through the waves, tearing them into shapes of pure power.
    Jakku glanced towards the sea as the waves still increased in strength. He could hear the legendary pokemon's glee in its mind as it had finally found the one who tore apart it's mind every night.
    Jakku cursed as he realised he had been being tailed all this time. It had been following him, and he had not been wary enough.
    And now, he was going to die for that folly.
    Jakku hung onto a railing as waves tore against the ship, turning steel girders into scrap metal in seconds as the ship was thrown over and over against the rocks off Cerulean Cape.
    Jakku lost all consciousness as the railing he had so far hung onto collapsed along with the fore deck..

((Hey, Jakku, I did mention that I would be the one controlling the Legendaries until they accepted or defeated you. Your posts are containing some power playing in that regard.))
    Friend Codes

((Get to this when you have time, im going to post responses as much as I can...))
    Outskirts of Lavender
    A jolt of electricity flew at Tye, he quickly countered by summoning Flygon in its way. Flygon absorbed the electricity and stopped the attack and Flygon sent a Heat Wave back at Magneton, he didn't have time to care if it hit or not. Tye Yelled: "Sandstorm", A large cloud of sand grew in the center of the battlefeild...

"Flygon return" Tye put his Darkball on his belt and sprinted in the other direction towards Saffron, he ducked into an alleyway and with Flareon in his arms he dropped to the ground around a corner waiting to see what had become of his attackers...
    Last edited by Tye Taylors; 16th January 2011 at 12:43 PM.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)

Charlotte Taylor
    Vermilion City, Docks

Charlotte was normally the kind of girl who stuck to her plans, but this was different. For at least a year now, she had suffered horrible nightmares. It hadn't gotten to the point where she was losing sleep because of them, and that was never good when you spent most of your time in cavern's that could collapse in any minutes. She knew she had to get to the source, or at least what she thought was the source. Cinnabar Island could wait.

She walked up to the sailor guarding the dock. "Hello sir, When does the next boat to Hoen depart?"

"Not for a while I'm afraid," The sailor answered her. "The next ship doesn't come until evening."

"Oh, Ok," Charlotte said, smiling. "I'll just come back later, I needed to shop for supplies anyways."

She began to head to the poke Mart. "All the same, I really would have liked to leave as soon as possible..."

Blog Entries

OOC: Okay, don't worry. That's all I'm doing. I just wanted to crash the damn boat.

Nothing went wrong in this sea without its knowledge, and the endless storm and the steep rise in shipwrecks would've been difficult for anyone to miss. Manaphy had sought to confront Kyogre and put a stop to the senseless violence, and managed to track down the raging whale as it was heading for the Kanto-Johto sea area.

After that, well, it hadn't been making much progress.

The small blue Pokemon was attached to Kyogre's head as the aquatic beast skimmed along the surface of the water, and Manaphy could see the huge waves that the other monster's inherent abilities were stirring up. <You can't go here Kyogre!> the tiny Pokemon shouted to be heard above the roar of the waves and the rain, <If you go near the mainland in this state, you'll cause a flood!>

Kyogre continued to ignore the water prince, speeding through the water like a torpedo, <Closer now... on the water,> it hissed to itself, straining to go faster.

It was then that Manaphy noticed a ship in the distance. Kyogre intended to sink it. <I can't...> the Pokemon crawled forward on the other Water type's slippery head, <I'm not going to let you do this Kyogre. Heart Swap!> The tips of Manaphy's antennae began to glow pink, and a wispy beam of energy shot between the two. Manaphy intended to change bodies temporarily in an attempt to calm its raging subject.

Intense pain shot through the prince's body and it began to cough up a black liquid. Kyogre's speed slowed somewhat and it clenched it's eyes shut against the pain, before shaking the stunned Manaphy off. <Let me end this!> it bellowed, acknowledging the other for the fist time before heading off to the boat.

Manaphy watched as Kyogre's powerful waves tore into the ship before throwing it against the rocks of Cerulean cape. Kyogre wasn't done though, the leviathan lifted its head out of the see, and the temperature began to drop drastically, the ocean itself beginning to freeze over, and ice climbed up the rocks towards the wrecked boat. Sheer Cold. That would kill the people on board, assuming anyone had survived the initial blow.

Kyogre had truly gone mad.

<A-Aqua Ring!> The prince produced a bright blue halo of water over the distant ship. Within the ring, it began to rain a healing water down on the ship, hopefully providing a bit of energy to the people on board, so that they stood a chance in running away.
    Friend Codes

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast