Inspired by a series of fanfictions by Patrick O'shea, this is a Digimon/Pokémon crossover.

During an experiment involving a Porygon, several trainers have found themselves stranded in a strange world with Pokémon-like creatures calling themselves Digimon. It is up to these trainers, along with some human children seemingly native to this new world, to stop a menace that threatens both their worlds...

Rules:

-One character per player, not counting Pokémon or Digimon.
-Characters from the Digital World cannot have Pokémon, but a Pokémon trainer may have a Digimon partner if they have less than six Pokémon.
-Characters must be younger than sixteen, but older than eight.
-Certain Pokémon (like Eevee) have special rules in the Digital World. I will inform you if any of yours do.
-Digimon characters get a crest and one or two Digimentals (Digi-egg for dub-enthusiasts) (to be decided later), but Pokémon trainers can only have one of these things.
-No god-moding or god-modding.

Templates:

Digimon characters:

Name:
Digimon partner:
Appearance:
Bio:

(Digimental is determined by Crest)

Pokémon trainers:

Name:
Pokémon team:
Favourite Pokémon on team:
Appearance:
Bio:

(Favourite Pokémon is used as your equivalent to a Digimon, if you don't choose to have a Digimon on your team)

I'll put up my own character later, if I get enough people. Everyone starts out scattered across the Digital World, so as soon as I approve your character, you may begin!