The Chronicles of Anima - Page 38

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Chronicles of Anima

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Chronicles of Anima

OOC: Gotcha.

"Vampires are no laughing matter. That girl is going to need all the help he can get.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

OOC: Junine is a girl.

Blog Entries

OOC: Fellow can refer to a male or female colleague...

Corvin approaches the vampiress. They were tricky foes and he didn't want to jump in until the fight actually started or she will know something is wrong.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

Serina kept on slashing at Mikio while he kept on dodging. "Serina! I don't want to fight you!" Mikio pleaded. "But i was ordered by Master Takuma to kill you myself, I must fulfill his will." Serina said as she attacked Mikio with her whip sword. "Don't you see your being used!?" Mikio cried as he dodged another blow. "Master Takuma has been very kind to me, and i must follow his rules and orders." Serina replied as she slashed and missed Mikio again. Mikio with tears in his eyes said. "I'm sorry." As he punched a Friction Comet at Serina which knocked her back, she got back up and attacked Mikio once again.

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Whoa, that's one battle.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Blog Entries

Anna raised her umbrella in the air. "Hailing Drops," she said as hail the size of golf balls started raining down on everyone, Anna unharmed due to her spiked umbrella. Hakudoshi managed to cause them to melt around him thanks to his sword being on fire. Junine quickly caused a seed to grow into a venus flytrap on her shoulder that had enough reach, speed, and quick working acid to protect her from the hail. Kazua meanwhile used his Drilling Fang which was so fast that the hail broke on him without harming him.

"Not bad. It seems that you have a defense against my hail."

OOC: Tyra should be in the junkyard with Spark and Tobias due to the resistance buddy system. Kaori is going there too.

Blog Entries

"Yikes. From behind then..." Corvin swiftly ran behind the vampiress waiting for Junine to strike.

Blog Entries

"This is pointless then," Anna said stopping the hail before closing her umbrella by swinging it backwards.

Junine took this chance to catch her with another arrow that grew binding her. She then aimed another one that Anna blocked, using her spiked umbrella to cut the plants.

Blog Entries

Seeing his chance, Corvin quickly moved in and round-housed kicked the newcomer in the back of the head.

Blog Entries

Anna caught the kick having noticed Corvin's movements in her hail storm. "Hail like rain falls around the body's shape and shows it, and as for you," she said as her umbrella sliced another arrow. "You'll have to do better than that."

"Already did," Junine smirked as she nodded to an arrow by Anna's feet that exploded into a powder.

Blog Entries

OOC: He was phased...

Blog Entries

OOC: Describe phasing because I don't understand how hail would go through him?

Blog Entries

Serina blocked the hail with her shield but Mikio got the full blast of it. "AHHH!" Mikio screamed in pain as he was pelted. Now that he was vulnerable, Serina slashed Mikio's arm causing him to bleed. "SERINA!" Mikio cried. Increasingly desperate, Mikio shouted. "Memories of the past, give power to this blow! Meteor Uppercut!" Mikio then started to rapidly jab Serina before launching her into the air with an uppercut before she plummeted unconsious, when suddenly. A figure appeared teleported up to the sky before teleporting her back to the ground. A man then appeared in front of everyone, only he looked rather feminine and was wearing a kimono. "Now now Darlings, killing my beloved henchman is not on my agenda at the moment. Waves of Lies!" Takuma shouted as he unleased a shockwave of energy filled with negative emotions which knocked everyone off there feet, severely wounding everyone but Serina and Kazua. "Kazua, retreat back to base now!" Takuma ordered, he then smirked at Mikio. "You'll be helpful in the near future. We'll colect you later to fulfill the prophecy." Takuma then teleported away with the unconsious Serina.

Blog Entries

Kazua quickly ran off.

Junine using her healing abilities started healing herself, while contacting Alice. "Alice we need Yuki in the black market immedietly," she said giving her then location. Anna stood up weakly before falling from the wounds.

Axel stopped what he was doing as he caught the scent of Anna bleeding more than she should, so he quickly started in her direction.

Blog Entries

OOC: I kinda wonder about any spectators...

Corvin turned off his Phase, he's hood back up. "Tch. This wasn't the best things could've gone." He said as he started to rapidly perform first-aid on the wounded.

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast