The Chronicles of Anima

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Chronicles of Anima

Blog Entries

Default The Chronicles of Anima

OOC: @mwto; @SparkStatic; @Pi Face; @HilbertCressLover; @AmeKren; @コジロウ; The sign up has started

Your character may start about anywhere within reason like being kidnapped by Nox Lybra if your character is a Holy Child, achieving your goal for Micselanous Characters, or meeting with Alice if your in the Resistance. But remember that all characters will end up meeting up to the same goal. The Hly Children. This will most likely be done by the Vampire Prince William Tepes Who sorta of exats as guide to lead characters to the right path. Holy Children are unaware that there Holy Children and won't be awakened for awhile. With that said, let the RP commence

IC: Alice sat in an abandoned building in Kanon City discussing plans with her fellow Resistance Members. They were waiting on William, while not strictly a member of The Resistance. He was crutial for information, despite how much he annoyed Alice Announced. "So everyone, we have received tip that Nox Lybra is kidnapping people in the night. William will be here soon to fill us in on what there doing." The nervous Yuki sat there listening, She was glad that William was coming to help but honestly. William scared her to death because of his manner of seem all knowing.

It was a dark night in Lumina Forest as Truck pulled though the forest. In the back was a caged Mikio who could not breakthrough the bars because it was made with reinforced steel so he couldn't use his Strength to break out. Why are these strange men doing it this? I'm just from a small village with nothing special. Whatever they want, it can't be good Mikio thought to himself. Mikio then sniffed the air and smelled a scent of... Roses... "WHAT THE HELL!" The driver shouted as the driver drifted.

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Chronicles of Anima

"I should go to the Resistance HQ..." said Tyra as she was looking for The Resistance's HQ. She was then suddenly knocked out.

OOC: Gotta go. Also, Haruhi, Nox Lybra members can kidnap Tyra.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Blog Entries

OOC: Bye Rocket.

Blog Entries

Corvin was walking down the road towards the Lumina Forest. He's flipping a coin in the air.

"Seems like a nice day."

OOC: Goodnight people.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

"Night? Sounds like my bag." Leon said, slouching in his chair. In his hand, he summoned a deck of cards from shadow, and started building a house of them on the table.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Charlotte was sitting in a field when a cat came up to her. "I wonder if you have nothing to do right now as well." She said to the cat while petting it.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Junine sat next to her brother Hakudoshi while they waited for William to come and fill them in on the kidnapping details.

Kaori rode his motorcycle through a cities street stopping to sniff the air for the scent of were-wolves. He had heard rumors of Nox Lybra and resistance battling nearby. He was checking them out to see if they were true.

Blog Entries

The Truck Veered into a tree causing the metal to weaken. Mikio was now able to punch his way through to the outside and witnissed the corpses of the driver and the guard who had kidnapped him. There was a young looking boy with black hair, red eyes, and an umbrella. The boy licked blood off his pale dainty finger. A Vampire? Mikio thought to himself. "You may now thank me for saving you." The boy said. "Um.. Thanks..." Mikio replied ackwardly. "More feeling." The boy ordered. "Thank you." Mikio thanked more firmly. "That's better. Your a spunky fighter aren't you, trying to break out of that cage they held you in." The boy said. "How do you know that? Who are You?" Mikio asked. "I am William Tepes, prince of Nocturne. You may have the pleasure of calling me William." William said. "That's some tittle." Mikio said. "Your also kind of out there." Mikio commented. "How insolent... Well I guess. I didn't save you for your manners... Take my hand and I'll take you to a place where you'll be safe." Mikio took William's hand and they disappaered in a puff of smoke cleared by Distortion.

"Thank you Leon, but we need more information." Alice said as the scent of Roses filled the room. "Speak of the Devil." Alice said as William teleported into the room with Mikio.

Blog Entries

"Hey Will. Who's your friend?" Leon asked, as his house of cards fell down. He frowned and started putting them back up. "Wait...Will, have you been kidnapping people?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: False alarm. Coffee Break.

"Alright, which direction should I go... Heads Kanon City, Tails, Luminosa Forest." He flipped a coin. It landed on heads.

"Great. I hate cites. Eh, might as well. I'm near broke anyway."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

"Where's the kid from?" Hakudoshi asked looking at the newcomer with William.

"More importantly we need to hear about these kidnappings and create plans for them," Junine said ignoring her brother's and Leon's comments.

Blog Entries

OOC: How long does it take to travel from place to place?

Corvin trudges on to Kanon City.

Blog Entries

"I find your whimsy revolting you twit..." Mikio jeered coldly... "At the very least you will be useful in the near future." William said. "What's with him?" Alice asked. "His name is Mikio Clover. I saved him from one of sed kidnappings, I brought him here in hopes that you will keep him safe." William replied. "Why should we do that." Alice asked a little frustrated. "It would be in your best interest if you would, for i see that his fiery spirit will be an asset in the near future." William explained rather arrogantly. "Fine... Now about these kidnappings." Alice said. "Nox Lyrba has taken to kidnapping people in the night in order to subject them to the holy ritual, however there not just kidnapping everyone. There kidnapping those who have partiularly high Ani Magus levels. I'm afraid that is all I can say on the matter." William said.

Mikio just sat there a little confused about what William was talking about. "What exactly is a Nox Lybra?" Mikio asked. "Um.... There an evil organization that aims to take over the world.." Yuki replied nervously. "I'm sorry for interrupting..." "Its no problem Yuki." Alice said. "Well, there's not much for me to do now and I have other pressing matters. I best be off." William said as teleported away to an unknown location.

Blog Entries

Corvin is tired of walking, so he starts to look for...alternatives. He spots a truck that is about to drive past and get's an idea.

20 minutes later...

"Woohoo!" He yells as he's hitched a ride on top of the truck.

Blog Entries

"Alice what do you want to do? Also who's in charge of the kid?" Hakudoshi asked

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast