The Aura Tourney (Start Up) - Page 5

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aura Tourney (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Aura Tourney (Start Up)

"Ah, but of course," Santos said. "I am Santos de la Bosque, Terrain Master of the ofrested area of this tournament. Pleasure to meet you, amigo."

Fiesta then leaped out of Santos's arms, and walked over to the various Pokemon assembled there. She then got one good look at the two, burly Salamences assembled there, she gave a yelp and ran back over to her trainer.

((OOC: Sorry again for the gap. I had some IRL stuff to do. I guess you are talking to me...? Sorry If you're not, this can be changed...eugh, i'm so baad at this.))

"Yes, it was quite the match. I really thought you were going to win." Lilly replied, smiling at the Lopunny following closely behind the female trainer.
    "She's quite the cutie! Her name was...Lauren? Is that right? What an adorable name!" She continued, smiling once again.
    "Trainer or Terrain master? I don't think I quite caught it."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"...I really wish I'd been sober when I was listening to where we were supposed to go..."
    Jakku pondered to himself, as King boredly watched the other Pokemon.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Umbreon looked disappointed to see that both the Espeon and Umbreon were asleep. "Umbre!" He lit up once again when he saw the Leafeon and Eevee. He rushed over two the two and continued to play.

"Are you guys challengers or terrain masters?" asked Logan. He released the three other pokemon he had with him. Steelix caused tremors whenever it moved, Rhydon fell asleep as soon as it came out, and Sceptile walked over towards the Torterra, he preferred other plant type pokemon's company.
    Dragonit and Machoke needed to rest.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: That 'Eevee' that you're referring to is a Glaceon.

The noise from other Pokemon caused Espeon and Umbreon to wake up, although they looked irritable.

"We're challengers. We've trained carefully with our Pokemon to adapt to almost every terrain." The twins replied, looking at their Pokemon proudly. Leafeon and Glaceon were excited to see another Eeveelution that wasn't one of theur teammates, and ran around the Umbreon excitedly.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

(OOc: Actually, if you read my post when Gaia came back with the pokemon on his shell, an Eevee was one of them. and sry about taking so long I found my old Nintendo 64 and I've been playing Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadium all day)

Lucas noticed the time and said "Sorry to say this, but in about two hours it would be best for you to rest for tomorrow. Can I trust you all to help the Togekiss and Lopunny that help at the Nursery put the infants back in the Nursery when you're done?"

Meanwhile, the infant Bagon walked over to near the two Salamance, lied down between them, and fell asleep. Sky looked at the Bagon and then at the Salamance as she pieced the reasoning together.
    _

Haley nodded and said "You're right about her name, and thanks for the compliment. She was my starter. Anyway, I'm Haley Floresca, a Trainer here but I originally was a coordinator."

(OOC: btw does anyone remember the epic music from Pokemon Stadium?)

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

OOC:Actually I didn't even know your Glaceon was out. I was referring to the baby Eevee in the park.

"I can tell you two are gonna be a challenge to beat." Steelix rooled past making Logan fall down and the baby okemon cry. "Maybe Steelix wasn't such a good idea." he chuckled. Steelix looked disappointed there was nothing he could do about his size. "Its okay buddy. Nothing to be sad about. Just try to be quieter." reassured Logan.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"But of course," Santos said. "We're in for quite the challenge tomorrow. Once any of you are prepared to battle me, don't hesitate to ask. But trust me, amigo, I won't go easy on anyone. Until tomorrow, adios!"

He picked up Fiesta again, before walking off with Bella, heading for the Boy's Dormitories. He hadn't seen anything of that strange man from earlier. He didn't know him, either, so he had no idea where he could've disappeared off to. Oh, well. Save that for later.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The twins looked at the Pokemon, then back at Lucas, and nodded. Their Pokemon were currently trying to comfort the crying Pokemon.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Logan returned all of his pokemon except Umbreon. None of them would help calm down the baby pokemon. Logan proceeded to pick up a Magby, a Togepi, and two Eevees. "Calm down you guys. It was just a little earthquake." said Logan.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Lucas sighed and said "Lopunny, Togekiss, can you help us out here?"

The two pokemon nodded and then they proceeded to calm down the pokemon. Lopunny picked up a crying Riolu in her arms and rocked him gently to sleep, while Togekiss carried the rest of the baby pokemon, except for the Bagon, to the Nursery to go to sleep. The Bagon seemed reluctant to leave the pair of Salamance.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

((OOC: Yes, I'd say we live in different time zones. I'm from Merry old England. THIS isn't going to be easy.))
    Lilly once again smiled.
    "A Co-ordinator, I see...that's nice. Then I suppose you know a thing or two about beauty." She said, handing Lilligant a beauty Poffin.
    "Oh, how rude of me! Would Lauren like a Poffin too? I get them imported from Sinnoh right to my house in Unova. Have you ever tried them before?" Lilly continued, in her hand a few select flavours of Poffin.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

OOC: Woah, there's a startup now! That caught me off guard. BTW, I don't quite follow, are the Terrain Masters on the boat too?
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

OOC:We were but now we're all on the island.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." announced Logan as he walked towards the pokemon center. He handed his pokeballs over to Nurse Joy and sat down for a bit.

"Your Pokemon are all healed and ready to go." said Nurse Joy as she placed a tray with to pokeballs in it on the counter.

"Thanks." replied Logan. He ran off towards the Dorms. He would need as much sleep as he could get for tomorrow.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku slumped onto a bed in the dorms.
    He released all his Pokemon into his room, and they proceeded to lie down, and make themselves comfortable.
    (Ugh, we never get to sleep anywhere with a good minibar, do we...?)
    Ichi sighed.
    Jakku emptied his rucksack into a wardrobe.
    "Unpacking-done."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast